Sign in to follow this  
4bsolute

An experiment ... unknown content, but see for yourself

I want you to cook yourself a meal

... and not eating it when cooked. Check yourself, do you still feel hungry?

I want you to write a reply or an entire thread about something you find important

... and not publish it. See it infront of you, do you still feel the need to publish it?

I have discovery this in my life. Saturation merges in my consciousness in the act I create. I do less and less have the urge to actually consume what I have created. The act of creating is enough. I create and I feel saturated. I do not feel exhausted, but satisfied, saturated and content. To such a degree that I want to destroy it right away (not publish, not eat) but rather let it be, let it disappear. And into what it disappears I know is not separate from me. So it merges back into me. Whatever that "me" is.

Every time I then eat or publish (just following those two examples) I feel I do something that is unnecessary.

I believe I have invoked this merging of time and space as you could say, because I could observe myself how I changed each time I was driving to a grocery store, buying myself groceries that were in essence unnecessary and just stimuli. How my entire behaviour became reckless in a sense, I did less and less care about my surroundings, because I was believing that, through this food, I would have a foundation, a backbone of sorts. A very false one, because after then living rather reckless for these moments and consuming the food, after it I could feel how my entire perception was dramatically depressive.

And when I had the idea, maybe already got in the car, but did not do it, how then again something inside me settled itself to the ground of my being. Like a cultivation of sorts

The more conscious you become, you can actually feel how your entire reality shifts infront of your very being. You can see how you perceive differently, from one moment to another. How people around you seem to be different all a sudden.

I am not sure if you have yet experienced how much accurate and reactive you become when you slow down everything you do, on a daily basis. How it feels how time is slowing down and when a pen drops down you have apparently much more time, to react to it, to catch it, as before when you were rather "normal" or rash and were stuttering all over the place in your movement to attempt to catch it. Maybe you did but you wouldve found it to be a coincidence, but with this slowing down you have so much more control...

Our consciousness is incredibly powerful (which would be like saying power is powerful, but you get the idea)

I do have my routines my body apparently still likes, my human mind etc - but these conscious moments, they are so reprogramming, so uplifting, so REAL finally again...

It is like you can feel how you start to breathe reality again, through all of these limitations and how everything puzzles itself together what you KNOW was there all the time, abilities, ways to perceive, clarity, everything

Try the first examples for yourself, slow down your daily, physical activities and ask yourself "Who am I?" - do not answer yourself that question from your mind, but rather stay open and let Life show you, who you are.

Dont care about your humanity in this process, it is more the perception, the feel to this apparent reality that is more important for finding the root cause of it all (you)

Enjoy the recognition of who you are, enjoy your solitude upon your planet, because you will find no one else who is able to perceive as you do, because you are the only one that exists.

You will understand this basic of all principles

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 2

One thing I have noticed is that when I write on this forum I am simultaneously learning from the words that I write.  It is as if writing is some kind of formality I have to go through in order to learn what I already know.

Therefore I can well imagine how writing, but not posting the words, will feel just as satisfying.

These threads are like Rorschach inkblots.  They provoke insights which I receive as I myself write them.

• Like 2

One thing I have noticed is that when I write on this forum I am simultaneously learning from the words that I write.  It is as if writing is some kind of formality I have to go through in order to learn what I already know.

Therefore I can well imagine how writing, but not posting the words, will feel just as satisfying.

These threads are like Rorschach inkblots.  They provoke insights which I receive as I myself write them.

Communication among various selves.....

Sign in to follow this