Sign in to follow this  
Songtsan

if you could...

1) Move anywhere in the United States to study with a specific person or school, where and who? And why?

2) Move anywhere in the world to study with a specific person or school, where and who? And why? (I'm looking for open schools only here)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A separate, but related survey:

If you could go back in time, knowing/remembering everything you have learned/experienced up until now, what systems/exercises would you continue to study/practice, and what would you not bother with?

Edited by Songtsan
  • Like 1

Hawaii, I'm not to particular about the school or person.  Sure I'd find something worthwhile there and have fun looking :)

Seriously, sometimes in wandering you find the greatest treasures. 

specially in Hawaii :).

and in Hawaii (surrounded on all sides by ocean) it would wise to be on the good side of the shark god :huh::P

Edited by 3bob

Ah...Hawaii! I've been considering this honestly...I'm going to do online college for a few years, so I can probably live just about anywhere

a lot of Hawaii is "paradise lost"  (a super bummer) but there is still a lot to appreciate there, btw the cost of living there is very high unless you are have a support and barter system to some degree with the locals,  

Yeah, I remember it as such. Lived there for a short spell in 2004 near Diamond Head. I wish I had stayed longer.

a lot of Hawaii is "paradise lost"  (a super bummer) but there is still a lot to appreciate there, btw the cost of living there is very high unless you are have a support and barter system to some degree with the locals,  

Still cheaper than the SF Bay Area. 

Well, I found a good online college that costs maybe $2500 per quarter with books and fees included. I can borrow up to $20,500 a year so all extra will be for living expenses, and I will still work part time. But I am also thinking of going to a third world country like Nepal, then I could invest the extra money. Its a real low interest rate - like 4.25% or something....

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this