Sign in to follow this  
LAOLONG

Synchronization,

Plant Pluto in astrology represent nuke . today 14/7/15 ,a space craft is inspecting Pluto after 9 years journey. All so today an agreement to inspect Iran nuke. This is a synchronization made by human collective subconscious.

It is very good to become increasingly aware of how things are connected, and how mind is functioning.

These things are often not used or emphasized in modern activities, but if one follows these into increasing connection, one can more and more be reacting to connections that others do not see, and this can become a problem for some people.

But some do develop a functional and integrative way of using this awareness.

That's the synchronization to find.

-VonKrankenhaus

Synchronicity is always, primarily of individual significance. They are beautiful moments sacred to oneself,..pearls to which the whole world are swine. Those who don't realise this think that everyone will feel the meaning that they feel, and then they come across as ridiculous, like the OP is here.

• Like 1

I'll give a recent synchronicity I had which meant a lot to me, but others probably think is crazy.

Three weeks a go I moved house. In my final days there I saw a very rare and secretive bird called a Woodcock twice in my garden, and then another in a different place near my house. At the time I was thinking it was weird I kept seeing this elusive bird.

When I moved to my new house a few days later I discovered that the landlord's surname was Woodcock, they had named the house Woodcocks, and there was a sign on the house with a picture of a woodcock, and there was a ceramic trinket in the bathroom - also of a woodcock.

I loved it that this had happened! But just coincidence to most I'm sure...

Edited by Nikolai1
  • Like 4

i've also found the 'universe' providing strong visual metaphors as a means of demonstrating things along the way. things that are so obvious in their meaning that you have to chuckle :)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this