Sign in to follow this  
Fate

The Pathless Path

Hello,

First got started with Daoism when a Tao te Ching came across my path 8 years ago. I really enjoyed the philosophy of it and took it to heart and was fascinated with the Taiji symbol for all this time. After a lot of life have happened, I came across a Qi Gong seminar that I took for CEUs for my profession as massage therapist. That really awakened me to the world of energy, and it was a powerful experience needless to say.

Mysteriously, I didn't really connect Qi Gong to Taoism as a spiritual path. I started on Shamanism at first as the path of spiritual freedom as a good introduction to explaining mystical experiences, but there wasn't a real "cultivation" or method of meditation that I could find being so loosely organized. Taoism finally came back around to me this year in the form of Osho's interpretation of Secrets of the Golden Flower, or Taoist cultivation methods.

I particular enjoy his description of Taoism as the "Pathless Path." I've also been listening a lot to Alan Watts' talks and there are a LOT of parallels between the two teachers.

Looking forward to getting connected with a community with similar views/mystical experiences.

• Like 6

Hello and welcome. You are accepted. Glad to have you as a member and please do not hesitate to ask questions here as someone is sure to have an answer.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome Fate (-: Interesting nick choice for one who explores the Pathless Path! I look forward to hearing your ideas on how the two concepts correlate. Warm regards.

When I was a bit more naive and things had taken a negative turn in my life, I tried to become Fate.

Now I am in the practice of letting Fate or Tao become me ;)

Edited by Fate

Sign in to follow this