Source

3 Minerals

- Lugol's Iodine
- Selenium
- Magnesium Citrate / Chloride (sprayform)

Have had a bit of a healing journey, a little bit of qigong + fixing defiencies. Out of the three Iodine will give you back alot of things. It kills of parasites, yeast and other nasty stuff in the body. Removes halogens like chloride, fluoride, and bromide. Clears out heavy metals like lead, arsenic, cadmium, mercury, and aluminum. Decalcifies the pineal gland. And the list just goes on.

RDA has prescribed 150 mcg of iodine a day - which does nothing.

First experience with proper dosage is intense.
It can be taken transdermally, one drop on the skin. Build your way up. The recommended dosage is about 50 mg a day. At this rate it will take about 3 months to fix the defiency. Have not gotten this far yet. So start slow if you decide to re-supply the body (thyroid).

There's a bit conspiracy surrounding it as big pharma started a massive crackdown and labeling it as a poison- at the same time our water supplies were becoming fluoridated. Fluoride and Iodine are both halogens. They are competing for the space in our bodies.

It needs co-supplements which is selenium (most important), magnesium citrate, and vitamin c.

"These persons (given iodine) began to look younger than their age and in general became decidedly more vigorous. I have recommended the use of iodides in very small quantities even to healthy persons who are on the borderland of old age, as a preventive" - Dr.Arnold Lorand Of Austria, Life Shortening
Habits and Rejuvenation.

Some Detox Symptoms:

• Emotionality
  • Lethargy
  • Acne
  • Rash
  • Constipation
  • Itching
  • Dry Mouth
  • Kidney pain
  • Strange feeling under skin
  • Minor twitching and tingling
  • Vision changes
  • Bloating

"Iodine is by far the best antibiotic, antiviral and antiseptic of all time" - Dr.David Derry

Magnesium Citrate is epic to use before a qigong session, as it works as a muscle relaxant. Energy production, oxygen uptake, electrolyte balance,
central nervous system and muscle function, glucose production, and heart health depend on magnesium. 300 different enzymes in the body. Approximately 78 % of the population need more magnesium.

Selenium I haven't read too much on yet, but it makes me feel good.

Hope you got anything from this post.

• Like 4

My grandmothers whole family had a iodine obession, they usuall stated that being near or even better in the sea when waves were crashing was the best way to breathe it in from nature, but generally just hanging out on the beach was fine, not as good as crashing waves method mind you. Growing up with these elders who'd shuffle out on any pier they could get their hands on was quite funny.

It was only later that i realized so many people around me and even more frighteningly, family members. I can count three close relatives who have had their thyroids removed and the long term issues were noticeable.

Now you too say iodine has these wondrous properties and i could do with a boost, would you say iodinized kitchen salt is a good secondary source Source?

Would just dripping a drop of iodine solution (that sepia tone black liquid sold for disinfection and such) directly on the skin be more direct?

Aside from Lugols (a liquid, and I think a 2% limit since people use it to make drugs so they don't sell the higher %s in retail now), there is also a capsule form called Iodoral which comes in two doses (for those interested).

• Like 1