Astral Monk

Stop Deleting Your Posts!

I think many of your posts are interesting , humorous , and cover stuff that I didn't even know existed. 

You are very kind.

No way... :blink:

...I really enjoyed that movie.. :blush:

The opening shots in the movie are chapter and verse the first three paragraphs in my story.

Pragmatically though I would be unlikely to get anything as the magazine publisher who bought my story would claim rights.

I can't remember ( never knew) whether or not publication implied they owned 'world' rights or not.

Back in the day it was a real result to get anything accepted for publication and be paid for it.

The £80 I got for that yarn was serious money to me at the time.

Hey ho.

• Like 2

The opening shots in the movie are chapter and verse the first three paragraphs in my story. Pragmatically though I would be unlikely to get anything as the magazine publisher who bought my story would claim rights. I can't remember ( never knew) whether or not publication implied they owned 'world' rights or not. Back in the day it was a real result to get anything accepted for publication and be paid for it. The £80 I got for that yarn was serious money to me at the time. Hey ho.

So these are your eyes!?!

Monsoon_Wedding_poster.jpg

• Like 2