mewtwo

what kind of garment would this be?

toga-diagram.gif

or if you dont have that much material;

8607fb43ff19a891084ecfc869e76f13.jpg?127

... errrmmm eh ... maybe , if you try this one .... dont post a vid of it ;)

But hey ! ... you keep up the good work ...

thumbsup_arniesmall.jpg

• Like 1

This may give you some ideas as experts on toga tying may well be few and far between on the forum.

^^^I'd like to see that guy actually wear one of his "togas" for an hour in daily activities...

• Like 1

Wearing a toga could be OK for mid summer hot weather but wear one of those round these parts of a winter and your bits would freeze off.

We're not far from Hadrian's Wall here and at the museum there they have tableaux and such showing how the Romans who built and garrisoned the wall were dressed.

They didn't wear togas like that they donned lots of layers over the top of thick woollen undergarments to try and stay warm.

Edited by GrandmasterP

Ummm a toga is a special garment for special occasions.

No, I dont suppose a Roman stonewall builder would be dressed in a toga.

... you guys are funny.

no one else even gonna reply? What type of way I am wrapping this would you call this?

some type of kiddies dress up style .... the way my brother did it for the schools play of Julius Caesar .... something for a

toga_party.jpg

• Like 1

Wearing a toga could be OK for mid summer hot weather but wear one of those round these parts of a winter and your bits would freeze off.

We're not far from Hadrian's Wall here and at the museum there they have tableaux and such showing how the Romans who built and garrisoned the wall were dressed.

They didn't wear togas like that they donned lots of layers over the top of thick woollen undergarments to try and stay warm.

Haha loving the details, as always