Sign in to follow this  
z00se

We are ALL inherently evil...

As a little side note; I don't think that a Sheppard is required for herd like behaviour , some times simply a uniform designed by Hugo Boss will suffice; anything is better than those woolly jumpers, even a clipboard and a lab coat ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

Perhaps we are ALL inherently stupid?

Should we consider a new thread for that?

Edited by iain

Belly laughs. Thanks. Yeah, some time, some where down the road we might discuss that possibility.

But to your first paragraph, I think there is always a shepherd somewhere; maybe not in human form but in things like "money", fads, etc. You know, the concepts.

• Like 2

Belly laughs. Thanks. Yeah, some time, some where down the road we might discuss that possibility.

But to your first paragraph, I think there is always a shepherd somewhere; maybe not in human form but in things like "money", fads, etc. You know, the concepts.

The same thing, different manifestations there of.

The thing that bothers me these days is that; in order to think freely we need an environment of security, with out aggression and fear; our governors seem to be only capable of using fear generating methods of controle. Thus people flock together rather than thinking freely.

Perhaps "we are All inherently scared", could be another thread? Perhaps more relevant to the title of this thread ...

Edited by iain
  • Like 1

Our unconscious programming and impulses herd us quite effectively I think...

:) like flocks of probable birds!

:) like flocks of probable birds!

exactly... again I'm reminded of morphic fields and their influence on our actions as mammals/birds/fish.

like these starlings... murmuring their way through the sky without a single collision.

This cannot be accounted for in action/reaction.

Cohesive, unconscious herding.

• Like 1

As a little side note; I don't think that a Sheppard is required for herd like behaviour , some times simply a uniform designed by Hugo Boss will suffice; anything is better than those woolly jumpers, even a clipboard and a lab coat ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

Apparently, one of the rules of human stupidity states that there will always be more stupid people than we think there are (even after awareness of this rule ! )

• Like 1

But you can't be part of the herd if you don't follow the shepherd without question.

I noticed a slaughterhouse in the distance and ran off to play with the wild mountain goats ;)

• Like 2

exactly... again I'm reminded of morphic fields and their influence on our actions as mammals/birds/fish.

Thank you for highlighting the subject silent thunder; I was aware of the presence of the phenomena, but not of this appellation.

There is a wonderful experiment that is currently being performed, it involves random number generators in a web that spans the entire planet. The field of randomly generated numbers that it creates, shows massive spikes of correlation at times of great human emotional stress.

As a side note, but I think of interest to the subject of morphic fields; I wonder how the laws of physics accounts for the massive amounts of digital information that we are currently burning fossil fuel to store on the web. Such as the glorious format that is HD video shot through a ridiculously small cheap lens; we see the fine detail with raw power and absolutely no detail or finesse, as your wonderful video clip demonstrates, please don't take that as insult to your post there is none intended and the clip is genuinely wonderful, by coincidence it also serves to demonstrate this point that of incoherence between science and the flock casing enormous energy losses ...

All about resolution and this is why science currently fails to grasp the finer details to date; being that today's science is is all about resolution with absolutely no attention being paid to the quality of the viewing piece ...

One must see the larger picture to realise what is a morphic field, one can not yet see that through a microscope.

Edited by iain
  • Like 2

That is superb, iain.

As an aside, can you point me towards the RNG experiment you mention?

That is superb, iain.

As an aside, can you point me towards the RNG experiment you mention?

Thank you Brian; glad that you are interested in such wonderful science as this. The experiment is part of "Global Consciousness Project" run by Roger D. Nelson of Princeton University.

Only just found out about it myself; exciting as it correlates beautifully with some areas of study that I'm currently investigating.

Edited by iain

Not sure how I missed that! I am a member of the Institute of Noetic Sciences but I (obviously) don't follow everything they sponsor.

I found this one, though, to be particularly intriquing: http://www.noetic.org/blog/double-slit-in-physics-essays/

Fascinating paper Brian; thanks, duly placed in in my research folder.

Its a curios situation; these things are obvious to those who are not self obsessed, yet those scientists who are aggressive enough to be heard; are quite self obsessed: catch 22.

Thankfully there are some who listen to wisdom before blind economic/political proof.

Edited by iain

Thankfully there are some who listen to wisdom before blind economic/political proof.

If one ever gives up wisdom in favor of political proof (truth) it would be a sad day indeed.

Sign in to follow this