MooNiNite

levitation

Does anyone notice that the feeling of ecstasy is like the normal feeling of the body? like the body is naturally supposed to feel that way?

i think the body is supposed to feel like a perpetual orgasm, anyone know if the sages were talking about just feeling their body when they ment nirvana?

Edited by MooNiNite

My butt is fine it is the back that takes the brunt; if only I could force myself to sit in lotus posture; Sigh, stuck in a very objective butt rut.

I wonder if you would need a vehicle to levitate; a mat or something of sorts?

2urruxc.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by iain

Apparently 9.5% of the body is already primed for levitation.

The trick is to up the percentage to roughly above 50%, its assumed.

:D

• Like 1

I know that levitation is possible, in fact I have made several take-offs, it is the crash landing that has been difficult; I am hoping that on my next attempt I might remain elevated.

It is in interpretation that I no faith.

Edited by iain
  • Like 4

Yeah, but that's the empty space in our head and it is already the highest point on our body.

I guess we would have to increase that space between the atoms.

I want to be able to levitate. My butt is getting sore from sitting on this chair.

My boot is offering a massage ^_^

Yeah, but that's the empty space in our head and it is already the highest point on our body.

I guess we would have to increase that space between the atoms.

:D Actually its not the empty space in the head, Marblehead!

The body is made up of approx 9.5% hydrogen, and its most concentrated around the upper body, around the chest area. Its not a coincidence that those who attempt to levitate often begin the intention by concentrating on the lower bodily regions, thats where most of the weight of the body is.

Not sure if this is related or not, but some believe that heart-based individuals will have more 'floating' or 'flying' dreams than those who are not. Also, those who are more centred in the navel region will have more erotic dreams. Something i heard - not my experience though.

15 mins ago I heard a crash in the kitchen ... I have a hunter in there;

- not my place, but you get the idea

539905-b53357b2-316e-11e4-a757-6fdb1bda2

I opened a cupboard she was sniffing at (where an annoying rat has been scuffling lately) and she went in. Gotta remember I did that - later when I open it to rustle up some breakfast ... or I may be levitating - rapidly!

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

The body is made up of approx 9.5% hydrogen, and its most concentrated around the upper body, around the chest area. Its not a coincidence that those who attempt to levitate often begin the intention by concentrating on the lower bodily regions, thats where most of the weight of the body is.

Not sure if this is related or not, but some believe that heart-based individuals will have more 'floating' or 'flying' dreams than those who are not. Also, those who are more centred in the navel region will have more erotic dreams. Something i heard - not my experience though.

The middle path - the flying high club.

Hahaha!!!! I believe you did come very very close to levitating there, Nungali!! :D:D

Okay. My misunderstanding.

And our lungs are normally filled with air so that would make our upper body lighter. An important thing about learning to float in water is to keep the lungs at least half full at all times.