juliank

Is It Bad To Make A Woman Cry

Daeluin, thank you for your insight. This is fascinating to read about and inspires me to delve a bit further into these topics.

Update:

As of this weekend there has been a massive shift in her behavior. She has become more affectionate, more attentive, initiated sex more often, and has been more engaged in general. I hesitate to interpret this shift as purely attributed to the drama that ensued on Thursday but that her behavior has changed is undeniable.

If your really this curious and mindful of her affectionate shift... be mindful of the potential psychological, emotional, and mental shifts going on. Maybe your seeing the tip of an iceberg... keep diving deeper and get to know her deepest self.

• Like 2

Update:

As of this weekend there has been a massive shift in her behavior. She has become more affectionate, more attentive, initiated sex more often, and has been more engaged in general. I hesitate to interpret this shift as purely attributed to the drama that ensued on Thursday but that her behavior has changed is undeniable.

I would ask, if either you made her feel heard, and she really appreciated that; and/or you are more open to noticing things more that were already there? Yes of course there is always change after an argument, usually from both sides, and it is usually for the better, and usually doesn't last. But also could be some other factors.

• Like 1

In general, I don´t think setting out to make someone -- male or female -- cry is a good idea. Even if it seems to help the relationship or make for better sex. There are easier, more harmonious ways, to do those things.

That said, no relationship is unending bliss and we can grow from conflict. Sometimes there will be tears and that´s ok.

Liminal

• Like 2

cripes, no! :lol: what I was trying to say is that if the conditions for 'em are already there, then, ah....let the water flow, as it were. if you're setting out to make someone cry then you dont even belong in a relationship to begin with.

• Like 1