Satya

EXPERIENCES with Xiao Yao Pai

Another testimonial from one of last weeks initiated:

Well, during the initiation I experienced some movements of my arms, but I wasn't sure did it really happened or I just was moving my arms spasmodically. I wanted to try it again alone even though I was afraid that I would be disappointed and nothing would happen (as always), but I have no privacy at the hostel, so I had to wait until I get home. Then I just had a little breakfast and try to invoke my Fu Fa Shen immediately. At first my hands were somehow attracted to each other and touched themselves several times (and I was wondering is this right because we were told that the hands shouldn't touch and maybe I am just taking things in my head), but then they move apart and start turning while snapping fingers. Then I was made to lie down on my right side while my left hand was moving circularly massaging my back and sometimes my neck.

During the next two or three hours I was taking different weird poses similar to yoga asanas, often lying on the floor while moving my arms and my legs. I should have been a funny sight - a grown man rolling on the floor like playful child or a kitten, bur fortunately I live alone and nobody could think that I am going nuts... especially since I was laughing from time to time (just as the first time when I felt my arms moving and I had the strong urge to laugh). The feeling was as if you lie in your bed in the morning and still sleepy stretch lazily your limbs. No tiredness and no panting - just like a play. I was thinking about all kind of different things, but mostly I was trying to talk to my Fu Fa Shen, just praying: please, please, don't stop, I want to be sure that this is really happening.

The funny thing was that even though the motions seemed completely random I never hit myself even once as I often do just while moving around since the space in my room is very narrow and full of all kind of litter (well, a bachelor's place - you can imagine...). At some time my arm was rubbing my face, scratching my head and massaging some points on my neck. While doing that in a moment my left hand with a swift circular movement around my neck and under my collar swept my medallion and take it away. Then it begin to roll it around itself while doing the exercise, flipping it between its fingers as if playing with it and at some time it twined it around the right hand while both were moving one around another between my chest. It was funny! I was like: are you kidding me? I've never thought that a Fu Fa Shen could have a sense of humor... I didn't want it to stop. In some time I was walking while doing circular motions with my arms, in other I was doing some breathing exercise, not sitting like in meditation, but in a strange beetle-like pose with bent back, my forehead on the floor and my hands on the back of my neck.

Finally I was made to sit down like for meditation with my hands together before my chest (in anjali mudra) rotating up and down, up and down, and nothing more. I asked: is this a sign, that it is enough, should I stop? But if there was an answer I didn't hear it or understand it. So I said: "thank you" three times and stopped (that's perhaps the first time in my life that I really have something to be thankful for...).

I have passed several hours (I don't know how many exactly since I didn't take note of the time when I began). I still cannot communicate with my Fu Fa Shen, so I am not sure is he or she really here. How can I be sure that all this has really happened just because I remember it? (I am such die hard sceptic, that I am not even sure about whether I really went to London. Such good things usually never happen, not to me anyway...). But I will try it again, even though I am afraid - not of the thing itself, but of the failure (i.e. that it may not happen again if I try it). I hope that my mind doesn't play tricks on me and I am not going crazy (otherwise I am already mad enough as I am). But I think it is worth trying - I've never before encountered anything that has worked on me in reality.

A. S.

• Like 1

Another testimonial from one of this weekends newly initiated:

At the initiation, I wasn't entirely convinced that the small movements in my closed hands were the result of anything other than just a natural movement of chi and therefore departed with the same open mind that I arrived with and thought I would see how things developed. Having had a bad chest infection resulting in a course of steriods that ran into the weekend, i was concerned that my sensitivity might be affected ad to a degree I think it might have been.

Well things certainly developed last night; after speaking the mantra, the movements started with the same subtlety of previous attempts and continued in micro movements for a while before It dawned on me that chi blockages were being worked on by my Fu Fa Shen, (well that's what it felt like) as I was sensing very minor pain and sensations in a few areas including the hands and thigh. I have had a sacroiliac joint problem for several years and found that I was being pulled ever so slightly in a direction that caused minor pain on that joint. It was as though I was going through a bit of a diagnosis and my Fu Fa Shen was identifying areas of concern.

At one point (i was sat on the bed with my feet on the floor) I was forced, again very slowly, to lie on my back and stayed in that position for quite some time. Images came and went and I got the impression from those images and an intuitive feeling that my Fu Fa Shen was female, due to the gentleness of the proceedings, but this may or may not be the case as the images were a little frosty.

I vaguely remember asking the age of my Fu Fa Shen and the number 1342 or an image of that number came to my mind. Early days for me still and being the hard egg to boil, I will no doubt take a while easing into my new path, but the signs are very optimistic, to the point where I thought I had to share my experience.

P. H.

• Like 1

And another one:

Hi my name is Henry Wright I attended the event.I went with no expectations as I didn't know what to expect.
I sat and I listened,I took part but didn't really dive in so to speak ,finding my self quite comfortable being there with out any pressure to speak or do things I didnt want to .

The chairs were not very comfortable and by the end of each day u was in a rush to stretch my legs ,so I kind of just walked without any by your leave ,sorry if that was rude of me.

Ok, so end of first day I was sure I was unsure of what I was doing,went home full of good feeling of what I was at,
Sunday ,same chairs:-) ,the presentation again, very good and most significantly the best hours to be meditating being explained hit home with me.

Any way ,me being my worst enemy Saturday evening was blurred.Sunday I was thinking maybe I not worthy of the Dao then I thought the sun and rain don't care who it rains or shines on .(I've read that).

Sunday night...
I get home ,go see a friend then it started ,my hands got hot I couldn't keep them still.I left my friends house walking a couple of miles to the recreation are where I spent the next four hours meditating (as was taught) and moveing about practicing turns and eight points ,this was done alternatively twenty minutes/ fourty minutes is my guess.

Two hours sleep and late four work I found myself in better form than I (should)? have lasted the whole day and well into the evening .very tired I got sleep .I've levelled off now,and now the real journey has begun .
Many many thanks for the guidance I received Saturday and Sunday.

Henry W.

Apparently Henry didn't like the chairs. :D

• Like 1

Some of this text has already been posted by Effi but I wanted to give a slightly more comprehensive view to all you bums as opposed to the shorter version I posted on the FB pages.

So here goes…

I have been as honest as I can remember in describing my initiation experience without going into to much depth. I sincerely hope this will help others to make an informed decision should they wish.

So I attended the initiation in London this last weekend (27-28/09/2014) with quite high expectations after reading up on it on The Tao Bums forum and having my personal questions and reservations very kindly and diligently answered by Effi via email.

First I would like to say the Master Flyming and his wife Nina came across to me as very genuine, warm and good humoured and at £60 for the weekend this seemed to be very reasonable and as I found out later was not done for profit. The price for me was important as I am quite thoughtful with money and logical/skeptical by nature and did not want to waste money on something that I was going reasonably blindly into.

Please note that during the initiation weekend it was made clear that we are free to practice or leave the school at any time and were not bound to it. They give us a key and it's up to us to use it but at the same time we are not left on our own as we were given email and phone numbers to contact for free support from the schools Masters and high up members should we need it and there are also open and closed Facebook groups for those interested and those already initiated respectively. I signed nor agreed any binding contracts nor made any oaths. Effi had very kindly made that clear to me in his reply to my email and this too was important to me. Once initiated I was allowed on to the closed Facebook group and can attest that help was given to people who had questions by more experienced practitioners and information was shared for our benefit.

It became clear through the talks Master Flymings and his wife Master Nina’s lectures on the school that charity is a very important part of this school as is refining ones conduct through action and thoughts, which I liked very much as I for one think a happier, kinder mind can be come stiller easier.

The initiation consisted of saying the schools password and praying to the supreme god holding incense asking to be assigned a Fu Fah Shen (FFS) or mentor god and to be protected then ending with another password. It was explained to us that this opening request can be tailored to ask for different things asking is not necessarily receiving its the Fu Fah Shen discretion I guess?

We then sat quietly with our hands in a relaxed prayer position and were told to let them move how they would.

I felt my hands buzzing slightly and chi in the palms, this is nothing unusually for me as I feel this when I do my chi gong at home. Nina I presume saw that my hands were not moving and came over and told me to hold my hands a little apart and relax but they still did not move. We stayed there for maybe 10 minutes. Most peoples had their hands moved from what I can gather, I did not see this however as I had my eyes closed but it became apparent as it was discussed afterwards. I was not perturbed and was willing to try again. The whole situation was very natural and felt genuine.

Anyway I was keen to have another go and due to a late arrival who missed the first initiation there was another imitation ceremony at the end if day. I joined this one with some others and followed the same steps but this time without the initial incense as this is only used when Master Flyming request the assignment of a Fu Fah Shen I believe.

This time I made my prayer with my hands way above my head as this is how you pray to immortals apparently and ancestors with hands at the forehead? My hands were apart to begin with and after a short while my right hand began gently moving towards and away from my left palm. This then turned into a sway from my hips left and right. We then stopped at the Masters wife's request and I opened my eyes and Flyming was smiling a big smile.

I went home and after doing my daily half hour of qi gong I sat down cross legged (not lotus). I said the password invocation and the bowed and thanked my FFS. I began to sway at the hips and it increased in speed. Then my knees were moving up and down at a reasonable speed. I then noticed I had become sexually aroused although this was not erotic but just pleasurable energy which pumped around my lower body mostly. Then I heard a thought in my head which could have been my thought?! Which said now I will raise your arms and my arms raised and the voice was telling me what was going to happen before each action. Moving arms deep breathing forward back etc... Please note this was not a possession and I could stop it at any time. It was a very subtle energy moving me and I was fully conscious and not in a trance of any kind.

The next day at the initiation workshop was a talk on the school objectives and stages and how each was cultivated with interesting fun anecdotal stories from Master Flyming and his Nina’s experiences, they came across as very genuine to me and not like they were selling something. And it seemed clear to me when he talked he had walked the walk.

That next evening my FSS after invocation said it would be different and had me do yoga poses on the lounge floor. Images would come to mind and or gentle pulls to get me into the poses (I need to work on my flexibility big time!).

Last night he (he is a he) had me sit on the sofa which he called a bed twice but meant the sofa this I thought was weird as it seemed a strange slip up? I sat in meditation for a while saw a few images but began to fall asleep after a while. Anyway when I had finished and was going to bed my four and half year old son complained about ear ache and was very uncomfortable and could not sleep. We went to the sofa and he watched a movie on the ipad until he was too tired and then we both slept on the sofa. So the sofa was a bed that night after all?! In the morning my beautiful boy felt sick and vomited into my hands as we had no bowl close, maybe he was giving me back something? Either way I humbly accepted it! :-)

My FFS and me have talked about quite a few things now and he has been advising me on different things too. If i analysed it would seem as though I am talking to myself as the thoughts have no sound or voice but we chat and I get some interesting advice on all manner of things.

I cannot really express exactly how I feel writing this on tuesday evening about three and a half days after my initiation but i feel a big new chapter has opened in my life and it seemed to me coming home from work this evening that all parts of my life are coming together in the most wonderful way. I feel like I have been truly blessed. My life is not the same, this is kind of crazy in a really good way!

This is early days and intend to get test this but so far very good. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

All my best

P.S.

Edited by Infinity
  • Like 2

Other than talking to spirits, these testimonials sound exactly like 自发功/zifagong/"spontaneous skill" that develops in multitudes of qigong practitioners as well as meditators. Even the most "spiritual"-sounding stuff like yoga asanas or spontaneous mudras and things like full-body sexual arousal all happen of their own course in many people, without initiations. Yin Shih Zi's "Tranquil Sitting" (in English) reads very like these testimonials; my own years of zifagong had me experiencing just about everything mentioned here but talking to spirits.

I post this not to suggest I don't believe that initiation links practitioners with certain spirits--as that kind of initiation has long been a part of Daoism--but to share with unfamiliar readers the simple fact that all the unusual-sounding experiences above are actually pretty commonplace in the worlds of qigong and Chinese spiritual cultivation.

• Like 5

Other than talking to spirits, these testimonials sound exactly like 自发功/zifagong/"spontaneous skill" that develops in multitudes of qigong practitioners as well as meditators. Even the most "spiritual"-sounding stuff like yoga asanas or spontaneous mudras and things like full-body sexual arousal all happen of their own course in many people, without initiations. Yin Shih Zi's "Tranquil Sitting" (in English) reads very like these testimonials; my own years of zifagong had me experiencing just about everything mentioned here but talking to spirits.

That's very interesting to me because Zifagong is the sixth figure of He Xiang Zhuang gigong -- Soaring Crane. It's the part that caused all the problems for the practitioners and eventually got the form banned in China. I practiced it for many years and had only very positive experiences. But I've been to workshops and seminars where people very nearly flipped out.

• Like 1

I post this not to suggest I don't believe that initiation links practitioners with certain spirits--as that kind of initiation has long been a part of Daoism--but to share with unfamiliar readers the simple fact that all the unusual-sounding experiences above are actually pretty commonplace in the worlds of qigong and Chinese spiritual cultivation.

Thanks for your balanced response and to be perfectly honest I am new to this and I don't know yet exactly.

Yes I don't doubt other practitioners and non-practitioners have 'spontaneous skills'. Many years before I experienced full body bliss and beyond and felt guided to do things too. However, I was also doing heartfelt prayer for guidedance at the time though, don't know if that was a factor? Also who is to say there are no unseen hands guiding in zifagong again I don't know? I don't know a lot! :-)

I really don't know other than my experiences so here they are for your evaluation.

Last night I did my opening 'password' and requests before doing my about 30 mins or so of SFQ. I was standing in wuji and in my mind a higher Mentor associated with this school appeared and said I liked your prayer/request very much and said to me and my guide that he would do something which I did not quite get. Need to add here I did not get a full blown majestic vision although more visual people may it was a impression which I received and did not create consciously. Anyway standing in wuji I suddenly felt filled with energy which again aroused me this went on for roughly 5 minutes pretty strong, I know this as I have a interval timer on my phone which sounds after each segment of my SFQ practice 'Wuji' - 'Forming the Yin and Yang' - 'Moving the yin and yang'.

Anyway the phone sounded to start forming the Yin and Yang but It was difficult to get my left hand to below my navel as I had a big boner, ha ha. Whether he understood this and left I don't know but I continued with my SFQ. Maybe should have sacked of SFQ at that point for a while?

After SFQ I again said the 'password' for my FSS practice. Mostly I 'we' were doing standing exercises rocking forward back and standing on the front of my feet balancing at the tipping point for probably 10 minutes (hard to tell) kind of stressing my calves? I stood for sometime also and it felt like the energy pushing in my left brain. He then had me bent down and as I came up he said he was in front of me and I may look and see him, I did not however. He had me sit in front of him and meditate I was full with energy but I did not see him either.

Then he had me do stretching the arms above my head from front to back with an in breath going up and touching my toes with an out breath, he said I could teach this one. :-) I asked him what this was for and he said I was getting higher spirit energy and bringing it down to my feet so I would walk a more spiritual path? By this I felt he meant in my daily life I would have a better conduct, be a better person more 'holy' although he did not use that word and I don't necessarily like it.

He then said would you like to finish or do another set and I said another set. Brief description - so I rocked on the back of my feet stretched my neck right back and front and breathed and stood then finished. The whole FSS session lasted maybe 45 minutes or there about.

I am giving my experiences just for your understanding. Who knows maybe you can tell me something I don't know or maybe this will help you evaluate this path more.

I am 4 days into this. Other members on this board are more experienced (Effi, zerotao and others?) should you have questions...

All my best,

P.S.

• Like 2

That's very interesting to me because Zifagong is the sixth figure of He Xiang Zhuang gigong -- Soaring Crane. It's the part that caused all the problems for the practitioners and eventually got the form banned in China. I practiced it for many years and had only very positive experiences. But I've been to workshops and seminars where people very nearly flipped out.

This thought just occurred to me. In one of Waysun Lao books he talks about connecting with the Te. He says there are many spirits some on the way to the Te some going away and says something like why take the chance connecting to a spirit as you don't know what you will get.

Is Zifagong opening up yourself to good and bad which may be why some people flipped out? Just a thought will look more into Zifagong later...

In this school its called Shen Gong if I remember right? As in Fu Fak Shen (mentor God) I think?

Sorry lots of question marks!

PS

Edited by Infinity

Another one:

Well here is my story from the recent London Initiation,

Im from the south of England & after an early start that morning & stressful journey through the hustle & bustle that is London i finally made it to the venue ... relief :)

I met another attendee while waiting for the doors to open & we swapped stories of past experiences before heading up to the floor where the initiation was being held - we walked in to a room full of smiling faces & hand shakes - it felt good, i could tell we had a good bunch here today :)

could feel the excitement build as the ceremony began & all sorts of thoughts ran through my mind as i closed my eyes & concentrated on my lightly touching hands - as the minutes ticked by i could hear the movements people were making as their FFS guided their bodies in form ... but alas for me nothing :(

As there was a late attendee the ceremony was repeated again at the end of the day & i joined in once again , unfortunately to the same end.

I wont lie - i was dissapointed :(

However ... As we all bustled in for the 2nd day of the event i soon found that any dissapointment id had would be short lived :)

I instantly spied the faces of a few people id quickly bonded with the day before & we swapped stories of what had or hadnt happened previously (1 in particular made me laugh - thankyou Peter), I soon realised that these connections alone were worth the trip to London.

The following 6hr session was chock full of information, i learnt so much & it was delivered clearly with a touch of wicked humour from Master Flyming & his knowledgable partner :)

This has inspired me to practice diligently.

So to sum things up, although i didn't experience things to the level of others I still had a great weekend & made some amazing friends - for this i am grateful.

Take care,

B

Bill's patience and dedication is being tested by his Fu Fa Shen.

There are many cases like this.

Some people don't move for 3 years, then suddenly they move and leap beyond the achievements of others.

Fu Fa Shen approaches everyone's refinement differently depending on what they need, often this is beyond our scope of understanding, as we have become too comfortable with our flaws to realize they are there, just like we do not stop to realize our fingers are at the end of our hands or that our head is on our shoulders.

Edited by effilang
  • Like 1

Another one:

Bill's patience and dedication is being tested by his Fu Fa Shen.

There are many cases like this.

My work colleague who went along on the weekend had no movement as well. Have not enquired today as its between him and his FFS. But he did ask Flyming what to do if he had no movement and Flyming said to do some charity. :-)

PS

Edited by Infinity
  • Like 2

There are quite a few spontaneous movement practices out there, some very similar to what we experience in terms of physical manifestations. However, we do not consider manifestations like Yoga asanas or spontaneous mudras or fully body sexual arousal to be really spiritual, let alone "even the most" spiritual.

These are still adjustments on the physical and energetic level, which most practitioners can do on their own, albeit without the clairvoyance of Fu Fa Shen (Hu Fa Shen), to guide you, so that everything done is catered to your needs.

Additionally, many of the practices we do are designed to create a bridge in the body for the divine energy, so that it can be absorbed and processed by the body more efficiently.

There are really two ways one can practice.

The first is for a practitioner to cultivate on their own until their awareness can break through Taiji and enter Wuji where it can begin to communicate with spirit guides. This is how most schools and practitioners achieve this level.

The second is when a spirit guide is directly connected to the practitioner and can begin guiding them from day one.

Fu Fa Shen doesn't just tell you when to breathe, which meridian to move energy through, what poses to do and when to practice, but it also guides you in refining the personality and the Yin aspects of the whole complex.

It gives you advice on what do to in life, gives you tips and guidance and reveals information to help you take advantage of worldly life so that you can derive the most benefit from it.

If you read the stories of even some of the initiates from this weekend, you will see they are already speaking with their FFSs, having long debates, exchanging humorous remarks and learning directly about how one can attain their level. Your teacher becomes like a close friend.

It will warn you of dangerous situations before they happen so you can protect yourself, heck it even gives you advice on what to eat!!

This is not, something that you get through a typical spontaneous Qigong initiation.

The authority of our school; Xiao Yao Pai, in the non-physical dimension is different and during the initiation we make a request directly to Tai Shang Lao Jun to receive our Fu Fa Shen.

After we gave out some educational material, one of the new Tao Yu, came to me in excitement, exclaiming that their Fu Fa Shen, was the one in the picture, which he had never seen before. Er Lang Shen, directly came to his initiation to become his Fu Fa Shen, what a wonderful achievement!

Many of the spontaneous Qigong systems that are available nowadays and the majority of Tao Yin arts, which people call stretching and guiding and Taoist Yoga, in their authentic form, really have nothing to do with the guiding or stretching of the Qi or limbs respectively. The root meaning of "guidance" in these arts refers to divine guidance by a spirit immortal.

Jiu Tian Xuan Nu, one of our teachers, guided the legendary Yellow Emperor of China; Huang Di (黄帝) during his fight against the tribal leader Chi You (蚩尤) in the legendary battle of Zhuolu.

The emperor Huang Di also practiced Tao Yin Shu (the divine guidance art), which he inherited from the hermit Guang Zheng Zi of Kong Tong mountain. Later, when he retired, he built and established Xiao Yao Guan (The Xiao Yao Temple) in China, where he achieved Immortality. This temple still stands today.

Our art was kept secret for thousands of years and only passed down to royalty and the high ranking officials and ministers.

Nowadays when our Grandmaster Lie Shang Hu, goes to one of the Temples in China to initiate the priests, they can hardly believe that they are witnessing the presence of an inheritor of the divine guidance art (Tao Yin Shu 導引术), which most people who have received genuine transmissions will know about and believe to be long extinct, whilst others will never have heard of the art.

Recently the Chinese government through the Taoist Association of China made an official effort to recover the lost information of China's ancient clans in order to preserve it's history. In their findings they discovered Xiao Yao Pai to be listed in 33rd place in order of foundation. The list can be found in White Cloud Temple (Bai Yun Guan).

Anyone who is initiated can find out the history of the school directly through their Fu Fa Shen.

Hua Tuo, who invented the 5 Animal Frolics, which is a form of spontaneous Qigong, also practiced Tao Yin Shu, our schools divine guidance art. He was renowned for his expertise in Chinese medicine.

You can read more about Wu Qin Xi here:
However, if you read everything there, you will still find no evidence of a direct connection to a spirit immortal.
I do not know why, perhaps the art was stripped and they cannot communicate with their teacher? I'm not sure...
Our school doesn't boast in anyway, we say what we know to be true and anyone who has any doubts is more than welcome to evaluate us so they can verify our claims for themselves. Nothing beats direct personal experience.
Edited by effilang
  • Like 6

Thank you for your long and detailed reply--it is informative to see more background to these stories, which on the surface basically read like other zifagong journals; without your clarification, I would find it very hard to see what the difference is.

The kind of connection between Heaven and humanity which you speak of is certainly the subtext involved in much of Daoist lore in the oral tradition, and not unlike stories I have heard directly from Daoist masters in China and out of it.

we do not consider manifestations like Yoga asanas or spontaneous mudras or fully body sexual arousal to be really spiritual, let alone "even the most" spiritual.

To clarify, I said "even the most 'spiritual'-sounding," referring obliquely to the possibility that some people may well interpret such things as being "spiritual" events. I was unclear in my writing; to be sure, I have not heard teachers refer to such things as being direct evidence of a practice being at the level of 神/shen. In other words, what I have heard regarding such manifestations from other Daoists accords with your comment.

When reading testimonials like the ones in this thread, newcomers to cultivation benefit by knowing that there are many unscrupulous and/or themselves-deluded teachers who dress up ultimately quite normal manifestations like zifagong as evidence of divine intercession; such is an easy mystique for some eager personalities to become mired in, so it is good for people to be aware of the possibility. It is kind of you to provide more of a context to the stories. Ultimately, of course you are right in saying that there is no way for anybody layperson who has not personally tried know what will happen as a practice unfolds, but I thank you for nevertheless taking the effort to explain the apparently very unique factors which produce such responses in your fellow practitioners.

For the record, I also should state that my words do not contain insinuations about Xiao Yao Pai... I don't know yall... :)

• Like 3

Hello everyone. I'd like to share some new testimonials from initiated Dao Yu who are practising with their Fu Fa Shen (HFS|护法神).

"Thank you Sir for the final lesson very interesting.

I live in Semarang Indonesia and I have been initiated by one of our schools Taoist masters on 4th October 2015 in Wan Fu Gong Dao Guan, Semarang.

I have trained TYS regularly since the initiation, and I have been trained by FFS the movement like in Tai Chi Chuan. I watched the tai chi chuan video on youtube and it is similar with my TYS session, I haven't learnt tai chi chuan before.

On my initiation ceremony, the first movement were my fingers, I just relax my hand, I was not control my fingers at all and I am still conscious about, then suddenly my fingers moved. I want to test if it just my subconscious that make my fingers moved, I dropped my hands, and the fingers suddenly moved again, like giving me signal to raised my hand again. My fingers only move for 3 days after initiation, and now days have given instruction through magnetic vibration and warm cotton like wraping my hand to do move like in tai chi chuan. At early days after my initiation of my one TYS session, my breath pattern is normal and few minutes later my breathing became deep and long in inhale and exhale, it is alongside with tai chi chuan like movement.

But these day I am no longer get the change in my breath pattern. there is a day that the movement from FFS is minimal so I thought it is signal to practice Jing Zuo, there is a day that my finger also moved by crawling to my center line of my body and pressed some points in center of my chest and crawled again to massage my throat, and my face and press the point between my eyes several times, and my hand crawled again to massage my back head and back neck, I really do not control my hand at all, and this only happened once. So by the variations of the movement and sometimes there was no movement, so I conclude that the movements are not from my subsconscious (subsconscious who badly wants to feel the divine guidance movement from FFS). because if the movement is from my subconscious then there is no way, my subconscious make my hands and body didn't move. Am I correct Sir? Then hows about that my subconscious make my hands didn't move just to make me sure that it is not my subconscious who make my hands move and so I am believe and happy about FFS? but I also feel warm and cottonlike sensation wraping my hands, so my senior in Semarang said, if it was only your subconscious then you will not feel the warm sensation in your hands, is that true Sir?

And in my Lian Shen gong session, the FFS also improve my internal organ and energy line? Many times in the early days In my TYS session I feel like my whole body vibrated and like really mildly electrocauted, and there is also days that the vibration was strong. And yesterday even after my TYS session, I sometime still feel the electricity, so is the refinement process from FFS? And the process also continuing after my TYS session finished?

During my initiation process, when the master tell to repeat the Zhen Yan, maybe I was not really concentrate on it because there is also the voices from other people who repeat the Zhen Yan so the Master voice not really clear, Is my initiation sill valid and succeed Sir? My hands still can be moved by FFS though in the initiation process..

About the communication skill, have I ask to my FFS to teach me how to communicate with him?

Thank you very much Sir for your helps, I am sorry for the grammar is not good, I will ask you again about my TYS.

I have attached my photo of me and the master."

- Rayno P.

Dr. Ned especially went to Indonesia to thank the Grandmaster. 

Before becoming initiated, he was required to have dialysis twice a week. As a doctor he was well aware of the severity of his own body's condition and almost lost hope in recovery.

Since he began practising Tao Yin Shu under the guidance of his Fu Fa Shen, his medical condition has gradually become better. 

Since his initiation less than a year ago in the Philippines. Right now, Xie Shen En, he hasn't done any dialysis for 4 months in a row.

From twice a week to nothing for 4 months!
This is one of my favorites : )
Great work, Ned.

I would also like to take the opportunity to point out that due to Ned's initiative to better himself and help others, he supported and facilitated the first ever initiation in the Philippines, helping us to share Taoism and teach our schools spiritual guidance art; Tao Yin Shu.

I have found my connection with my Fu Fa Shen to be quite amazing, and surprising. It has been getting stronger and stronger with every practice session. During the initiation, I felt something immediately in the knuckles of my hands, they spontaneously contracted and made a popping/cracking like sensation. My hands felt a very subtle force pulling them apart. I then just followed the direction by moving my arms in that direction very slowly. Then there was another sensation of an adjustment subtly guiding my arms and hands. Slowly my left arm circled outward and down, turned my palm face up on my lap. My right arm went outward and circled toward my left palm, but had my right hand in a different position. the right palm was facing the left and above my right upturned palm. 

My next practice session was at home in my bedroom. I tried to connect with my Fu Fa Shen and it was again very subtle at first - opening my palm outward and to the sides. but each arm was guided in different directions. I could feel lots of different stretching of my shoulders, back, arms and legs. I was seated on my bed, and my right foot was guided to raise off the ground and my big toe stretched upward while my little toe stretched downward. It was hard to believe this was happening, but it really was a light force guiding me.

In the morning I tried to practice in a standing posture, and felt a force guiding my head to tilt forward and rock back and forth, making me bend my spine. This force seemed to be quite strong giving me a whipping sensation forward that was very quick but very smooth. I could feel all sorts of popping and clicking going on in my spine. I was guided slowly lower through my spine, with the fulcrum point of bending changing at different locations, until my entire spine was doing a caterpillar wave very quickly but smoothly, I then started squatting while doing this caterpillar movement. I was a little uncertain, whether it was in my mind and I was making this up, or really being guided. But, it felt great. Eventually, the force guiding me stopped, and I felt my arms should just go down and up a few times. Then the force disappeared completely and I assumed that was the end of this practice session.

That night I was keen to try again. This time I practiced sitting on my bed like the night before. I again tried to connect with my Fu Fa Shen and it was very subtle at first guiding both palms to move outward and palms down to rest on my knees, then felt a force subtly guiding my head to rotate to the left in a very small circle slowly, this force began to build and get stronger and stronger. My entire body was relaxed, but my neck was rotating my head very quickly with out any force from me. It was so smooth. Over time, I moved through each vertebrae one by one rotating to the left in a circle, and this circle got bigger and bigger, to the point at which I was falling flat on my back and around forward to my bent knees. Around and around, but this was not gentle in any way. It was a very strong force. Then, it raised me back up to a straight spine seated position, and a very strong force pushed my head and neck forward into a whipping rotation like in my morning practice. But, it was so strong and fast. It was definitely not my own power doing this. Then it forced my head further forward towards my knees. My whole spine whipping forward very hard, so hard it through my glasses off my face and was knocking the entire bed pushing it backwards across the room. This went on for maybe 20 minutes, then a strong force pushed my head to the floor, stretching my whole spine and lower back, and forced me off the bed to softly fall into a squat, then it held me face down like this for a few minutes. Then, the force disappeared. I felt the practice session was completed. I felt great, like my whole body was nice and loose. My partner had walked into the room while I was practicing, and had been watching me. She said, it really looked crazy, I was moving with such force, and she said she thinks if some one else had seen me, they would think I was possessed. We both laughed about it. There was no denying it was a force outside myself. I have been doing QiGong for over 10 years, with a very disciplined practice of typically 3 to 5 hours per day. I am very familiar with Qi sensation, and meditation. But, this Xian Tian Shen Gong is entirely different! Really!!

I have continued to practice, and each time I am so surprised by what happens. It always starts off so subtle, I think nothing is going to happen, but the force gets clearer and stronger, often making me do exercises I would not be able to repeat on my own to even show somebody. I am very excited to see where this goes, and to make a deeper connection with my Fu Fa Shen.

RJ

I dont feel much guidance yet or i am not sure about the connection with Fu Fa Shen yet. I only felt tightness and heaviness on my bai hui point. That is all. 

Dora.
Edited by effilang
  • Like 1

I can feel the movement very strongly n it's exercising my body in ways I have never done before. 

On the first night of initiation I can hear my FFS call my name. On the second day it tapped my nose while I was sleeping. I understand the tapping of my nose as a hint to meditate more. 

I still am trying to communicate with my FFS better telepathically. Sometimes I get it right ,other times it's just my own thought. Once I received a thought while exercising , the thought said , 'you can rest now ', N FFS movement would suddenly stop. 

CY

On the day of the initiation, immediately after the recitation of the Zhen Yan, I felt very light , and I felt kinda like I was floating and lost the sensation in my lower limbs. My arms moved a bit in an attempt to balance myself and my body felt very warm.

The warm feeling remained throughout the whole day and l felt energised .

In my bedroom in the evening, with the airconditioner on full blast, I was shirtless and started my first practice. My wife also tried but she fell asleep half way through and I could hear her snoring! 

My arms started to move and both palms came to a rest maybe 6 inches or so away from my stomach area, then slowly I felt the whole digestive system being moved. Sometimes I felt like a belly dancer for a good 30 minutes, then I ended it quickly to relieve the passing of wind.

Subsequent daily practice has been more of stretching movements. I had a nagging injury in my left shoulder due to some torn ligaments or muscle, because of my daily carrying of fruits to assist my female staff in the fruit kiosk. I had Tui Na and Pak Kua Chen, to remove the blood stasis problem. Now I request Fu Fa Shen to help and all the stretching movements seem to alleviate the problem, and I can now lift my left arm easily.

Thank you all.

Cp T.

I am glad to have been initiated last Saturday. On the day of initiation I did not have much bodily movement except for tingling sensation and heat on my fingers and hands.

However the morning practice session on Sunday when after I woke up was fascinating. After reciting the Zhen Yen, my neck starts to rotate gently and I can hear cracking sounds. Next my waist started to rotate and I can feel the slight stress disappearing. After that my body feel warm and relaxed.

Then came the movement of both my hands; the palms were together throughout this phase when both hands moves to the left, right and above my head in a slow but smooth manner. Later on my body began to sway in tandem with the hand movements. It was as if my upper body was dancing and the movement gradually becomes larger. At this point I got up from my bed and sat on the floor so that I will not disturb my wife who is still asleep. This exercise continues for about 30 minutes. Sometime I was made to lie flat face down on the ground in my lotus position for 30 seconds or so before resuming the swirling motion.

Yesterday and this morning's sessions consist of mainly vibration mode on the lotus position. After that I feel sleepy and slept for another hour.

I will continue to practise both in the evening before sleep and 1st thing in the morning.

Thank you very much Tai Shang Lao Jun, Hu Fa Shen and all fellow brothers and sisters.

Sim LH.

On that night at 9 pm, I did my Zhen Yan to invoke my ffs, nothing significant happened. My palms were together in prayer position and seemed to me like 15 mins and had no big movement, except that my fingers got warmer and warmer, as if growing in size (already I have short fingers) and my right thumb twitched, stopped, twitched; indeed a nice sensation. I was not sure if that was qi as I do have practice on wuji gong and simple meditation, nothing the Tao way. Then I was not sure how to communicate with ffs, though we did go through lessons 9 and 10, so I murmured in my thoughts. Again, nothing happened. I then decided to get out of this and my soon my right hand, palm facing out, moved up at ear level. One of my fingers, seemed to me was my index finger raised a little and I said to ffs I wanted to do this again tonight. I sensed I could get up. Thanked ffs and got up. Very disappointed.

At 11.15pm, same night, I invoked ffs again as I was not satisfied with myself and I wanted very much to check my experience with the visiting team. I did share with Sifu Nina, the next day. So I started with the Zhen Yan and this time I lifted my hands in prayer form up above my head and brought down my hands to chest level and waited. Soon my right ear lobe itched, so I inferred that was ffs. Then my clasped hands started to separate at snail pace and became heavy and warm, and continued at each seconds. Then I swayed forward almost touching the floor, as I sat on a mattress on the floor, legs outstretched, and then swayed backward very slowly almost touching my back and moved up again very slowly. Then my arms were raised and moving in a circular motion with my waist following the sway. I enjoyed this movement though. After this my both arms just hung up for quite some time, yet not tired and weightless, like branches of tree.swaying lightly, left to right, and vice versa. I was very confused of whether to put my arms down as this felt very long to me, yet no idea of time. I decided anyway to retire and thanked ffs. When I opened my eyes, it was exactly one hour (not that I set the clock for an hour with ffs, 11.15pm, to 12.15am). However the warmth on my body was with me the whole night and into the next day on Sunday at the workshop. I was not only fully energized but also felt some kind of a flow in the body and upper limbs and sparring the lower limbs.

Awesome!

Rosie L.

• Like 1

I did not feel much during the initiation other than some movement of my hands. After the initiation, I kept yawning like I needed sleep, probably from being relaxed from my work stress.

During my 1st practice after my initiation, I did several yoga-like stretches - upwards, sideways (left and right) and towards the front. Probably due to the need to balance the fact that I sit in front of my computer at work every day.

Last night I actually dreamt that I practiced in my dream - reciting the zhen yen - and I even recalled the timing in my dream - at 1.30 am. Even though it was a dream, it felt so surreal that I was actually doing the practice.

Thank you

Phang SM.

I am thankful that I was able to practice with the help of Fu Fa Shen assigned by 太上老 君(Tai Shang Lau Jun) right from the initiation session. Since then whenever I wish to start the practice, the session will get started spontaneously. Sometimes, after one one session if I wish to continue, a second session will get started, each session can last up up to 20-25min. I get to do very vigorous arm exercises to activate various parts of by body including hitting, slapping and massaging movements on various part of my body and meridian. My arms have been greatly strengthened over the last one week of exercises. I get a lot of sweating, highly energised but do not feel too tired as I would have expected. Very thankful for the guidance.

Tan Thye Seng

After initiation, I've been practicing twice a day whenever possible and at least once a day. 

FFS guides me through exercises that I really need, and within about 2 weeks, the problem of stiff neck is pretty much gone.

Additionally, FFS also has a very interesting sense of humour and chooses to "test" me every now and then. We have conversations which leave the two of us chuckling and allows me to understand mySelf better. FFS, through his "cute" lines of questions helps me stay consciously true to my mission here on Earth - helping to awaken Humanity. 

His questions allow me to see where ego may still be an issue with me and allows me the opportunity to take steps to rectify things within me to remain true to my current "mission."

Vivek

After the initiation, I started the practice. I was immediately connected by an invisible force that guided me into neck and body bending exercises. Going with the flow, the exercises would take 30 to 60 minutes. These exercises believed to attempt to solve my tinnitus, stiff neck and back problem. Unable to see or hear the Fu Fa Shen, it's unidirectional intuitional communication informing him of when to slow down the exercises as it could be too rigorous for fragile body parts to undertake.

After the exercises, the next continued session would be meditation. This depends on your level, most often would reach very peaceful stage in different realm and hearing some odd sounds.

Regards, 

Lau Peng Lim

• Like 1

On 21/08/2016 at 9:59 AM, effilang said:

Hello everyone. I'd like to share some new testimonials from initiated Dao Yu who are practising with their Fu Fa Shen (HFS|护法神).

On 21/08/2016 at 10:01 AM, effilang said:

Hi. After the initiation the person can continue with the qigong forms that he knows, and old trainings or can not mix the system.

3 minutes ago, moreira Filho said:

Hi. After the initiation the person can continue with the qigong forms that he knows, and old trainings or can not mix the system.

Does the initian can be made at distance?