alchemist

Minor schools and inconsistent methods (from Zhong Lü Chuan Dao Ji)

I would like to ask the moderation team why comments like this does this not get flagged for trolling? It's not related to discussions at all, it's completely nothing to do with Dao, nothing to do with the OP, nothing to do with the quoted comment, it's not continuing debate on the conversation, it provides nothing. So why is it not flagged as trolling?

• Like 1

I would like to ask the moderation team why comments like this does this not get flagged for trolling? It's not related to discussions at all, it's completely nothing to do with Dao, nothing to do with the OP, nothing to do with the quoted comment, it's not continuing debate on the conversation, it provides nothing. So why is it not flagged as trolling?

The moderation team doesn't read every post in every thread on the forum and certainly doesn't click every link in every post. In fact, even having stumbled across this question, I have not followed the link because I am currently using my smartphone and watching a random YouTube video while eating my lunch isn't a priority for me.

Forum members are encouraged to use the Report button judiciously to call the attention of the Moderators to a particular thread in which they believe rules are being violated.

• Like 1

watching a random YouTube video while eating my lunch isn't a priority for me.

its not random. its a classic.

its not random. its a classic.

If you say so. To me, it looks like YouTube video X8rxPrV-tn4.

If you say so. To me, it looks like YouTube video X8rxPrV-tn4.

eh some people are just not into seinfield which i find incomprehensible

My teacher told me I had to give up Seinfeld reruns to be able to achieve the red baby. ^_^

i cant that and cheers is all that binding me to the material plane....where everybody knows your name..
  • Like 1

eh some people are just not into seinfield which i find incomprehensible

Ah. Humor. Arrr-arrr-arrr.

:)

• Like 1

This document from the first page belong to Zhong Lu Pai which was formation of Nei Dan and not school as we have them now.It is very important text which is used later mostly by Quanzhen Longmen Pai and Zhong Pai(central school founded by Master Li Daochun).

Later we have other classifications ispired by Buddhism like 3 Vechiles of Longmen Pai,with something similar classification of Master Liu I-Ming from Longmen Pai who speak about higher and lesser virtue and in one way he mention what this 2 options have as methods and criticise similary other side minor methods.

I like to know did Wu Liu Pai also used and work according to other documents from this tradition as for example Ling Bao Bi Fa?

Ormus

• Like 2