Sign in to follow this  
skydog

How to use/make money off sustainable home ideas/creations/inventions

I have been waiting a week and a half to create a way to make my future home, researching and putting my light into it.

and have come up with a solution

Intuitively it feels wrong to share this with too many people, because I fear that governments would get involved and intefere with it somehow, plus I think another part of the reason is the pyramids/special design of them is like magic...

anyways I applied to some business course, slightly somewhat out of pressure, because Im going with the flow, and feel unproductive.

But also more balanced with youwei and not wuwei

Anyways giving this information away for free seems wrong, because people get jealous and attack me, which makes me lose motivation etc, or they take the idea and credit

Ideally I also would like a quick way to support myself off the idea at least a little bit.

At least one of the ideas is probably something no one has thought of, the other one is a mix of two other ones.

A lot of the sustainable stuff is really not sustainable.

Like monolithic domes that cost £100,000 or hempcrete which is also expensive and not waterproof, or super adobe homes not being waterproof etc

Also I want my pyramids/building to look pretty and more integrated with nature.

SO yeh anyways wanted to see if anyone had some advice for this.

• Like 1

It is various pyramids that act like greenhouses/garden/pond/art/music area and various domes covered by earth, so it looks like a hill

The design of it is much much cheaper, and prodctive and good looking than other people stuff Ive seen.

and the pyramids look more like those epoxy pyramids except are huge, and very easy to create and have the "orgone pyramid" effects with the crystals etc

The design is very cheap and easy for anyone to build though.

A worthy endeavor, Skydog! Very best wishes to you. No tips here, but admiring of your idea.

• Like 5

Have you tried contacting architectures of green houses? They may give awesome advice.

Nope, not yet, might try thanks for the idea

A worthy endeavor, Skydog! Very best wishes to you. No tips here, but admiring of your idea.

Cheers, best wishes

?????

You make money on this the same way you make money on every other design.

You patent your design. Make a prototype, If its really an awesome product, you can approach people in that industry (in this case housing/construction) and perhaps you can sell your patent or license it. Or you can raise money through investors and produce the product directly, and sell it yourself.

None of this is easy. It sounds like an expensive product so you'll need a lot of capital. But few investors will invest in you if you don't have any demonstrated sales, so you'll have to initially self fund. The patent itself will cost thousands. Also I doubt you can pull this off yourself, you will need business partners of like mind (who can help you with funding).

location, location, location. Find a cheap location, not too far from a metropolis and do a design that's mostly underground. You keep the pyramid shape, it'll blend in better w/ the environment then going full pyramid, huge savings on temperature costs since the ground insulates and cools. Think Egyptian hobbits. ;)

I envision 2 or 3 floors underground, central tube/revolving stair case leading to the top and dispersing natural light through east/west solar tubes.

Need to ponder what exactly my fears are...hmm

Edited by skydog

Having a conversation with heart

Edited by skydog

nvmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yo

Edited by skydog

Sign in to follow this