The Prisoner

Magick has nothing to do in Tao

You know @Nungali, I think my problem with it is that, what people teach you, is always form stuff.

I feel I'd like to learn things, for I'm aware of the fact that I lack knowledge about a lot of things. But what I see to be offered is never what I'd like to learn. And, knowing that, I've really lost any interest in playing all those BDSM-games you have to do with any potential teachers. Always play the little nice child without intelligence and a brain and wisdom and experiences. Always first being taught that everything you've done till then was BS (usually without having been asked WHAT you have been doing inparticular), all the time being aware that just that expectation speaks for the low level of the person you're having contact to at that time.

I've come down to seperate new teachings into "might help with something" and "will clearly be a waste of time", and guess in what category I have to put most of what I encounter.

You can do rituals with groups, very great, great group sex, but as soon as you're finished with it, people will go on with their bad behaviour anyway. Just keep quiet as long as you're "in it", but even afterwards you're not allowed to do anything than serve as kind of a battery for some (group) spirit.

I'm sick of it.

Well, I can do mantras etc., and have effects from them, but what for? Karmic recompense is sure anyway. Try to grab something and hold it, and you'll just have more trouble to let it go lateron anyway, so what's the benefit of it?

Do all that energy stuff, great, but dying is something most great masters did as well, so why care about it? You'll loose all those nice physical things at death anyway, and at least in my life I don't have a need to be able to shoot energy out of my hands. There might be different setups, in times in which there was no electricity, and no firearms .. and those times might occur again, but very probably not as long as I have this particular body I'm using right now.

Is it normal that you're completely on your own if you want the "real stuff" and not just some nice feelings and nice decoration?

If any of those guys who left over the last years were really masters, why didn't they manage to lead their disciples to mastership as well? Why do spiritual people nowadays seem to be too superficial and have too little wisdom to find out on their own that any nice little feeling you might have will vanish as well as any bad feeling or sensation you might have or experience? Why does it seem like just religion is left, and real spirituality has left everywhere anyway?

Well, think I should stop that, could go on with a lot of it. What is not just a waste of time of which you'll later find out that it wasn't worthwhile anyway, in your opinion? Save people - lol to that. You can even purify people's karma for them, and still that will just be a cause for them once again not to learn the lesson, for obviously people tend to only be willing to learn any lesson the moment they do experience negative consequences of their actions. In the end you cannot ever save anyone at all, for either they'll make a decision one day to save themselves, or they're lost anyway, and in the latter case all you can do is cover that bad state with some sugar and nice colours so they don't notice anything. People simply don't want to make efforts to free themselves. They want to be and stay children who can't judge for themselves and make decisions on their own, just blinding themselves about the fact that karma doesn't care whether you're ignorant or not, and that going through consequences of your actions is something nobody can and will protect you from.

But, lol, you could regard mantras as the anaesthetics that help you not to notice too much of that karmic recompense. In that regard it's cool to be just unconscious.

Nice song there zerostao.

Definitely one a mine.

;)

Jah know, John looks a lot like a Daoist Wizard ta me.

Whatcher tink?

/me grins and chews but his mouth is empty.

I wonder whether John ever met a,

STAR MAN.

We're playing those mind games together,

Pushing barriers, planting seeds,
Playing the mind guerilla,
Chanting the Mantra peace on earth,

We all been playing mind games forever,

Some kinda druid dudes lifting the veil.
Doing the mind guerilla,
Some call it the search for the grail,
Love is the answer and you know that for sure,
Love is flower you got to let it, you got to let it grow,

So keep on playing those mind games together,

Faith in the future outta the now,
You just can't beat on those mind guerillas,
Absolute elsewhere in the stones of your mind,

Yeah we're playing those mind games forever,

Projecting our images in space and in time,
Yes is the answer and you know that for sure,
Yes is the surrender you got to let it, you got to let it go,

So keep on playing those mind games together,

Doing the ritual dance inn the sun,
Millions of mind guerrillas,
Putting their soul power to the karmic wheel,

Keep on playing those mind games forever,

Raising the spirit of peace and love, not war,
(I want you to make love, not war, I know you've heard it before).

Dear, dear man John Lennon.

An absolute fave.

So sad what happened to him.

I weep now for John.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell
  • Like 1

Millions of mind guerrillas,

Putting their soul power to the karmic wheel,

Keep on playing those mind games forever,

Raising the spirit of peace and love, not war,

(I want you to make love, not war, I know you've heard it before).

Now that's what I call magic!

• Like 1

Cool! Got a pic?

here is one:

amulet_anting-anting.jpg

I like the comment in my Dan Inasanto Book on how good the Philipino martial arts are ; "We killed Magellan! " :D Now that would make a great anting anting !

Same metal exactly. Mine has a spell on one side and a ladder + eskrima kit and skull n X bones etc on the other.

Can't do piccys nor even smileys on this tablet.

I have never seen them before so I have been checking them out

anting+anting.jpg:

antinganting.jpg

Edited by Nungali

My MA buddy who sent the talisman also sent two anting anting T shirts.

Talisman printed on the front and the club logo on the back plus a sponsor ad ( for a brand of beer!)

The eskrima ( stick fighting) lads wear them when training.

In theory they protect against injury and ensure victory.

Couldn't put them to test as I no longer play MA.

Hence Mrs GMP sequestered them for gardening in.

Rather than pay silly money online if you want one try the Eskrima MA sites.

They only cost pesos on the markets in the Phillipines and the Eskrima club lads are really friendly.

My online buddy wouldn't even accept postage cost so I sent him some books.

Edited by GrandmasterP