Sign in to follow this  
ChiDragon

Is the TTB exhausted yet....?

That is true with almost everything in America now. If you don't charge three times what it is really worth no one will want it.

Now, I know why I only pay half of what the American customer pays and without tax in a LA Chinatown book store.

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 1

Mo Pao is totally overrated! Chris Zanetti has developed reel telekinesis results in only 3 years!!!

MPG was soooowrong!

He is actually a good example of somebody who tries his best and trains a lot, but in an incorrect way. In 3 years he has not improved at all, he has only wasted his time and energy.

"It matters not how fast you run, if you're headed in the wrong direction"

Edited by king
  • Like 2

making note of that. thanks.

And then allow the price to be talked down to only twice as much as it is worth. Make the sale - good profit.

"It matters not how fast you run, if you're headed in the wrong direction"

I like that quote and wanted to repeat it.

• Like 2

And then allow the price to be talked down to only twice as much as it is worth. Make the sale - good profit.

You sounded like that you had been taken a trip to China.

• Like 1

You sounded like that you had been taken a trip to China.

That happens wherever the military are stationed. And, of course, I can go down to Mexico and experience it.

• Like 2

Derail: saw a short tv report on a pot bus in Colorado. Yeah, a guy with a bus that you can smoke pot in. He drives around, and you can get high in the back of his bus.

He charges 65 dollars an hour, dope and utensils not included. And it seems he's quite successful! Wtf? Is that an example of what you were describing there, MH?

Derail: saw a short tv report on a pot bus in Colorado. Yeah, a guy with a bus that you can smoke pot in. He drives around, and you can get high in the back of his bus.

He charges 65 dollars an hour, dope and utensils not included. And it seems he's quite successful! Wtf? Is that an example of what you were describing there, MH?

Regretfully, yes, that is what we are talking about here. Sure, they could take their pot home and smoke it but where's the fun in that? Gotta' be able to socialize with like-minded folks. And I suppose that $65 an hour is less than going to your shrink.

• Like 2

65 bucks still sounds pretty pricey for a legal bus ride going nowhere, but the stigma of naughtiness probably pushes it up there for now.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this