Everything

DON'T DO IT, when your penis says yes

I'm glad I clicked on this thread.

Coz now I'm havin' hysterics!

I chuckled at Mark Twain but really it was this one;

Practice self-control. Don't look at a woman below her face! Her true beauty is in her fgace in any case! All asses, boobs, and vaginas ultimately look the same, and nowadays woman are even getting them surgically enhannced! When a women sees that you are doing this, it will also make you stand out from the average Joe, and you will be more attractive.

So there you have it guys.

Don't look below the face, and you'll get a shag.

If only I had known how simple it was!

apologies for sarcasm lowest form of wit I know..

ps Re op title, the man from Del Monte, he say yes!

• Like 1

Now, after getting over habits of scatteredness, I find myself experiencing the benefits of Sexual Transmutation more easily and obviously now. The people who have said being horny can make you crazy are completely right - you just have to do and act in the moment you're experiencing crazy to overcome it. If you have bad habits this can be difficult. Also, if you're not used to a very high level of productivity (personally, I'm mainly doing this to get things done...) then work on developing beneficial mental patterns at the same time, or you won't know what to do with yourself when the energy picks up...I like to walk around the City with a notebook and write things down in an abstract way, to give you an idea.

Edited by Unseen_Abilities