Songtsan

Should I kill the mice?

Could be a mousetronaught ... I mean the Iranians sent a turtle into space ... after that they sent a monkey , which is standard.

My Iranian friend asked me "Why they send turtle to space ? ! ! ? " and seemed rather confused about it. I am not sure if my answer helped; "Because they couldn't afford a helmet for the monkey."

Mess up your kitchen. Get some bread crumbs and sprankle it around the kitchen. Open all the storage containers and spread some bread crumbs in storages aswell. When you make food, throw around some extra bread crumbs before you start eating. When you're done eating, throw around some bread crumbs. Leave the food in the kitchen, make bread crumb pathways to the left overs. Then when you're done doing that, randomly throw around some bread crumbs to celebrate what you've just made. When you watch TV, get some bread crumbs ready to throw when you get excited. If you had a bad dream, throw some bread crumbs for the mice on your bed to protect you from bad dreams. A bed cover keeps you safe, but if you add mice and breadcrumbs to that, your defense rating goes up.

Always have bread crumbs ready in your pocket. So that when you get very excited, throw around some bread crumbs.

• Like 3