Aliens is still the wrong term for our poluted mind.

Many lifeforms are constantly all around you, you just cant see them with your physical eyes. The illusion of privacy.

They will introduce themselves one by one, but in a fashion that it does not create more fear than already exists. For you will also understand that fear is not what the planets needs right now, it never needed fearful human vessels, but especially not now.

We can already see that the collective vibrations is lifting human consciousness high up.

It is said that 2014 will be a very stable year, for the energies of the last two years are now settling down and adjusting. Everywhere. So progress will be felt slower this year than before. It can be seen as preparation for what will come. Because changes will be drastic in the next years and continue to be for.. ever.

For it never has been so fast and we are in the front row.

So what we need to do is simply get all of our fears out completely and be in the heart and solely in the heart.

Yes, I ask myself aswell why go to work or why even do further qigong practices. It all seems to be obsolete somehow, I cant really tell. I just want to meditate and be with my heart.

It's all gonna work out - and at SonOfGods, the worst thing what we can do right now and continue to do so: is watch TV and orient on the outside world. For there will be more confusion in the next time. Kundalini sickness is a known term for you, but we in the West call this pyschosis. The increasing 'raw energies' are omnipresent and just like with everything else with a lack of understanding it is seen and felt as harmful.

This is why we are here, this is why we learn to work with energies. So it is our job to spread awareness, sooner or later.

Please do not watch any media in a serious way anymore. It is not taken to be serious, for it only fuels the non-life-affirming aspects what we call 'negative'. It's important to be inside, as much as possible.

PS: For mental healing, enjoy Sei He Ki :)

All the best.

I like you, you dang weirdo lol

Politics, and Religion, (samething) keep ExtraTerrestrials away

In Enochian, I have found my fair share.

Crowley found his LAM

and Mary found her Lamb ;)

• Like 1

Aliens is still the wrong term for our poluted mind.

Many lifeforms are constantly all around you, you just cant see them with your physical eyes. The illusion of privacy.

They will introduce themselves one by one, but in a fashion that it does not create more fear than already exists. For you will also understand that fear is not what the planets needs right now, it never needed fearful human vessels, but especially not now.

We can already see that the collective vibrations is lifting human consciousness high up.

It is said that 2014 will be a very stable year, for the energies of the last two years are now settling down and adjusting. Everywhere. So progress will be felt slower this year than before. It can be seen as preparation for what will come. Because changes will be drastic in the next years and continue to be for.. ever.

For it never has been so fast and we are in the front row.

So what we need to do is simply get all of our fears out completely and be in the heart and solely in the heart.

Yes, I ask myself aswell why go to work or why even do further qigong practices. It all seems to be obsolete somehow, I cant really tell. I just want to meditate and be with my heart.

It's all gonna work out - and at SonOfGods, the worst thing what we can do right now and continue to do so: is watch TV and orient on the outside world. For there will be more confusion in the next time. Kundalini sickness is a known term for you, but we in the West call this pyschosis. The increasing 'raw energies' are omnipresent and just like with everything else with a lack of understanding it is seen and felt as harmful.

This is why we are here, this is why we learn to work with energies. So it is our job to spread awareness, sooner or later.

Please do not watch any media in a serious way anymore. It is not taken to be serious, for it only fuels the non-life-affirming aspects what we call 'negative'. It's important to be inside, as much as possible.

PS: For mental healing, enjoy Sei He Ki :)

All the best.

That's what I'm saying. the word "Alien" kinda brings a strange vibe to it. If you believe in gods, angels, demons,spirits, ghosts ect. then it's not much of a surprise really. Just the word alien reminds me of scifi films. That's what people expect too.

• Like 1

"Alien" kinda brings a strange vibe to it.

Not necessarily. All I need to do to become one myself is to fly to New York.

Then I could be an alien, a legal alien, an Englishman in New York.

mmm... perhaps there's a song in that somewhere?

tell the truth now Isimsiz ... are you or are you not an alien ?

Moi? Alien? Oh no! What is an alien?

All the beings are created by God Almighty, thus the beings you call as "aliens" are also our brothers and sisters.

There are 18.000 Realms, that had been created by prayer of Prophet Muhammad. Prophet Muhammad is the manager of 18000 Realms. These realms also include some physical civilizations in other planets. These civilizations also know and respect Prophet Muhammad. We know them. We talk to them. I have some friends from civilizations. There are also Realms in higher dimensions in 18000 Realms. Sometimes they materialize in our physical world with some space crafts and visit us.

There are physical civilizations outside of 18000 Realms too. Some of them are positive, some of them are negative.

Am I an alien? I am just a humble server of God Almighty.

Ha, if your criteria about being an alien is not to believe your bullshit theories, then all the humanity is alien.

Thank you for pointing out your theories and explaining things as they are

(and MY theories are bullshit ??? )

Mpppfff <chuckle escaping from palm held over mouth>

Suppressing a chuckle can be very dangerous. Or is that a sneeze? I forget...

Oh, yes. It's a sneeze.

Supressing a sneeze can be very dangerous. Not suppressing a chuckle can be very dangerous, especially in certain theocracies, ideologic oligarchies and some biker bars.

Speaking of bikers...

Edited by Brian
  • Like 1

Thank you for pointing out your theories and explaining things as they are

(and MY theories are bullshit ??? )

Mpppfff <chuckle escaping from palm held over mouth>

When the time comes, you will make that strange sound to your own theories. But it will be too late.

And you will be up in paradise being wonderful and looking down on poor Nungali (who never listened to your wisdom)burning in hell ? Then you can turn to alien friends and say ; "See that guy down there in flames ? I tried to warn him but he didn't listen."

"I am right and you are wrong and I will prove it ........... after you die .... that's a rather 'handy' cop out , don't you think.

I suppose I will be punished for having all those beautiful women I had during my life as well .... whereas, if you abstained from that .... you will go to heaven ... and have as many beautiful women as you want :D

(And yes, I know they wont be REAL women as they are not allowed in heaven ... they will be some type of surrogate sex inflatable angel / alien women?

Edited by Nungali

And you will be up in paradise being wonderful and looking down on poor Nungali (who never listened to your wisdom)burning in hell ? Then you can turn to alien friends and say ; "See that guy down there in flames ? I tried to warn him but he didn't listen."

"I am right and you are wrong and I will prove it ........... after you die .... that's a rather 'handy' cop out , don't you think.

I suppose I will be punished for having all those beautiful women I had during my life as well .... whereas, if you abstained from that .... you will go to heaven ... and have as many beautiful women as you want :D

(And yes, I know they wont be REAL women as they are not allowed in heaven ... they will be some type of surrogate sex inflatable angel / alien women?

Nungali,

You have a Nafs as big as Empire States Building. All you can do is think and talk about sex.

This is the first stage of Nafs, The inciting nafs (an-nafs al-ʾammārah), (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nafs#The_inciting_nafs_.28an-nafs_al-.CA.BEamm.C4.81rah.29) In its primitive stage the nafs incites us to commit evil: this is the nafs as the lower self, the base instincts

So I just feel pity for you.

Heavens are good of course, but they are mostly for Sharia and Tariqa levels. In Haqiqa and Marifa levels, we seek out much higher planes. Much higher. Our aim is to be one with God Almighty.

If you read Yunus Emre (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yunus_Emre) poems, you can see that

http://www.yunusemre.gov.tr/index.php/en/poems

I have come from the everlasting land;
What would I do with this world here that dies?
I have revelled in the face of the Friend,
Why would I need houris from Paradise?
I have sipped, out of the Beloved's hand,
The wine of Oneness with its mysteries;
I am so full of the scent of the Friend,
Why would I need the sweet basil's fragrance?
I have abandoned the world, like Jesus,
So I journey far and wide through the skies;
Having seen the divine face, like Moses,
What does it mean to me to be sightless?
Like Ishmael, I am to sacrifice
My life and soul for God's truth and justice;
I have surrendered myself to Thy hands,
Why would I need a ram to sacrifice?
----------------------------------------------------

Your love has wrested me away from me,

You're the one I need, you're the one I crave.
Day and night I burn, gripped by agony,
I find no great joy in being alive,
If I cease to exist, I would not grieve,
The only solace I have is your love,
Lovers yearn for you, but your love slays them,
At the bottom of the sea it lays them,
It has God's images-it displays them;
Let me drink the wine of love sip by sip,
Like Mecnun, live in the hills in hardship,
Day and night, care for you holds me in its grip,
Even if, at the end, they make me die
And scatter my ashes up to the shy,
My pit would break into this outcry:
"Yunus Emre the Mystic" is my name,
Each passing day fans and rouses my flame,
What I desire in both worlds in the same:
---------------------------------------------------------

God permeates the whole wide world.

Yet His truth is revealed to none.
You better seek Him in yourself,
You and He aren't apart-you're one.
The other world lies beyond sight.
Here on earth we must live upright.
Exile is torment, pain, and blight.
No one comes back once he is gone.
Come, let us all be friends for once,
Let us make life easy on us,
Let us be lovers and loved ones,
The earth shall be left to no one.
To you, what Yunus says is clear,
Its meaning is in your heart's ear:
We should all live the good life here,
Because nobody will live on.
--------------------------------------------------
Knowledge should mean a full grasp of knowledge:
Knowledge means to know yourself, heart and soul.
If you have failed to understand yourself,
Then all of your reading has missed its call.
What is the purpose of reading those books?
So that Man can know the All-Powerful.
If you have read, but failed to understand,
Then your efforts are just a barren toil.
Don't boast of reading, mastering science
Or of all your prayers and obeisance.
If you don't identify Man as God,
All your learning is of no use at all.
The true meaning of the four holy books
Is found in the alphabet's first letter.
You talk about that first letter, preacher;
What is the meaning of that-could you tell?
Yunus Emre says to you, pharisee,
Make the holy pilgrimage if need be
A hundred times-but if you ask me,
The visit to a heart is best of all.
--------------------------------------------------
Edited by Isimsiz Biri