Sign in to follow this  
4bsolute

A future look on our society: How body fat brings you in defense mode & how GMO-foods will restrict the sensed variety of our emotions.

The most disturbing element to me aside from the unknown affects in the long term of GMO food; is the impact of seed patents and the inevitable spreading of patented seeds to private farmers crops, which are then confiscated due to patent infringement.

And if GMO is so beneficial, which I whole heartedly agree beats starving to death, I can't help but wonder why so many countries have outright banned them.

Not to mention the millions of dollars corporations pour into lobbying to block GMO labeling legislation. If they genuinely believe that their products are safe and beneficial, why are they afraid to let people know what they're eating?

First of the three gradual stages in cultivating according to the Shurangama Sutra is to rid yourself of the five pungent plants and to rid yourself of meat. five pungent plants are aphrodisiacs. So basically any food that are aphrodisiacs are excluded from your meal. I'm sure there's many vegetarians and vegans who have not rid themselves of these. Also, you don't eat cold vegetables as they increase your anger.

Why would regards to food be the first stage? Because food affect how we react. "You are what you eat." Five pungent plants= sexual desire. Cold vegetables= anger.

are you speaking of garlic/onions and the like? i recognize this in myself- especially when garlic and onions are eaten raw. a lot of heat is created- i stink of musk, my mind is agitated, and my hormones are keen to hijack my mind's direction. When I cook for myself I don't use them, but it's quite difficult in this society to stay away from them altogether if you mingle with others. Out of all my travels I've noticed the vegetables that are most used by all culture are- garlic and onions!! I suppose we have to be like the peacock and just transmute those "poisons" (this is very debatable, yes) into something useful for our path.

• Like 1

First of the three gradual stages in cultivating according to the Shurangama Sutra is to rid yourself of the five pungent plants and to rid yourself of meat. five pungent plants are aphrodisiacs. So basically any food that are aphrodisiacs are excluded from your meal. I'm sure there's many vegetarians and vegans who have not rid themselves of these. Also, you don't eat cold vegetables as they increase your anger.

Why would regards to food be the first stage? Because food affect how we react. "You are what you eat." Five pungent plants= sexual desire. Cold vegetables= anger.

are you speaking of garlic/onions and the like? i recognize this in myself- especially when garlic and onions are eaten raw. a lot of heat is created- i stink of musk, my mind is agitated, and my hormones are keen to hijack my mind's direction. When I cook for myself I don't use them, but it's quite difficult in this society to stay away from them altogether if you mingle with others. Out of all my travels I've noticed the vegetables that are most used by all culture are- garlic and onions!! I suppose we have to be like the peacock and just transmute those "poisons" (this is very debatable, yes) into something useful for our path.

Yo dudes,

There's some Ayurvedic lineages that forbid those foods, because they cause malfunctioning in the nadis (subtle channels), heart lotus (that which helps keep our "heart open" as commonly understood), and brain cells. I have been avoiding them as much as possible lately...the times when I don't avoid them, I experience some pretty bad effects in terms of health symptoms.

Interesting how few people know about this...and how many people think these foods are "healthy".

I have noticed that there are people who honestly don't know the difference between healthy and unhealthy foods, I have met plenty of them while traveling.

That is why healthy and unhealthy is a relative term. Your body can convert Anything into energy. Even meat that rots in your stomach which naturally procides one of the most lethal toxins.

Lets call it efficient and not-so-efficient foods.

What kills and damages so many people is the Quantity they eat. The quality aswell of course, but the quantity is most crucial. Then also their drinking habits, which is overseen by SO many individuals! How you delute your gastric acid, not working right to properly break down the food and how toxins then get flushed into the fascia layers.

If you eat less food, even if it is junk food, your body can naturally detox if you a.) move your body well enough, b.) sweat and c.) drink enough.

If you would only eat 1 meal a day, which would be at McDonalds and the rest of the day workout your body in an okay-fashion, have enough to drink and also time to rest - you live healthy. Muchmuch more healthy than a regular individual thinking he or she buys biological or best organic-foods but gets obese from it. Which then only is a result of a chaotic mind.

Mind healthy, body healthy, emotions healthy = life good. Which is then 'only' the foundation to finally start growing.

Edited by 4bsolute

Sign in to follow this