Mudryah

HOW TO PREVENT CANCER?

Tense ..

Tense mind, yes. Resistance in general. Cancer is an 'over-resistance' towards life. And since all resistance first starts in the mind, there is the root - yes. It always starts with the psychological aspect. And before this, energies.

So basicly the finer your senses are, the easier your pick up any signs in your auric field, which then is affecting your mental body, then your emotional body and your psyche and which then affects your physical body.

When we see an illness manifest, it's the very last state. Shocking actually isnt it? Because there are soo many stages inbetween we did not notice earlier. Training: Move out of a city or develop a proper understanding towards gross energies and then be more sensitive.

I hope that helps.

Edited by 4bsolute

I like what you said 4bsolute but I wish you would have said it with more clarity because the concept you are speaking to is an important one.

I like the viewpoint in the book Younger Next Year. Eat intelligently and exercise hard 50 minutes 6 days a week (keep movements joint safe) have a good active social group.

He theorizes hard exercise throws a number of positive signals to the body that returns the favor w/ strong immune system and regenerative effects. The caveat being watch out for your joints. Doubtless keeping mellow and a good meditational program helps too.

• Like 1