Sign in to follow this  
Nungali

How on earth did that happen?

Gets me ... ? How on earth do you guys do it without a tail anyway ... what do you use as a set when there isn't a seat ?

Exactly. I think we would be better off if we had at least a little bit of a tail. It would be a great help with balance. And true, we could do away with the need for most chairs.

Gets me ... ? How on earth do you guys do it without a tail anyway ... what do you use as a set when there isn't a seat ?

Horse stance, obviously. :D

I started a thread about bamboo but I cant find it at the moment ( I am killing time in town at the libabry waiting for a meeting to start - to far to drive home and back again. Everything is coming up on wierd on this screen with large blank areas - not to mention horrible screaming demanding kids that seem less than 1 year old and their mothers try to get them on a computer ... DOH and now a 1o minute warning from the Libararian ... closing time ...

But the bamboo thread is somewhere ... I did Trad Japanese fencing (both sorts ;) ) built a space for some aboriginals and a temple for myself (both with removible slide off roofs for starry nights and an inbuilt venting system for rain and having an inside fire pit.

Gotta split ... might go down and sit by the river and read a bit .

http://thetaobums.com/topic/32036-bamboo/?hl=bamboo

Sign in to follow this