Sign in to follow this  
chegg

Abortion: not for or against but discussion only please.

The 'feminine' in many traditions is both the forces of Life and Death.

If a woman wishes to terminate a human life growing within her, that is her decision and I will support it.

And early stage fetus development, the brain development has not grown enough to be able to respond to pain, or to having a thinking mind. The fetus is not yet a person.

As for 'its all a miracle from god' well big deal. So is everything before birth, in life, at the moment of death, and after death.

I would rather shoot a Christian dead than allow them to dictate and enforce, to me or mine or anyone really, what people may do with their bodies...

Edited by Seth Ananda
  • Like 3

The 'feminine' in many traditions is both the forces of Life and Death.

If a woman wishes to terminate a human life growing within her, that is her decision and I will support it.

And early stage fetus development, the brain development has not grown enough to be able to respond to pain, or to having a thinking mind. The fetus is not yet a person.

As for 'its all a miracle from god' well big deal. So is everything before birth, in life, at the moment of death, and after death.

I would rather shoot a Christian dead than allow them to dictate and enforce, to me or mine or anyone really, what people may do with their bodies...

Where does her body and the baby seperate? At birth? You are taking a high stance on being able to say what is and what is not a person. You seem to completely ignore the fact that most abortions are due to the luxury of having it bunch'. Or does that matter to you? How about buying a 2 for 1 pack of abortions? Sounds good huh? And why shoot Christians? How about the other Pro Lifers?

• Like 1

Where does her body and the baby seperate? At birth? You are taking a high stance on being able to say what is and what is not a person. You seem to completely ignore the fact that most abortions are due to the luxury of having it bunch'. Or does that matter to you? How about buying a 2 for 1 pack of abortions? Sounds good huh? And why shoot Christians? How about the other Pro Lifers?

The 2 for 1 pack sounds good, if you can keep the second for some later rainy day.

And pro lifers are just as valid in my book...

I suppose if you worship the demon molech then ritualistic abortion and child burning would earn you some credit...of some sort.

• Like 1

Peace be with you....everyone !!!

It seems to me that a human being will start developing at that point in time when a spermotozoa successfully fertalizes the female egg (ovum). But this is just what appears in the 3d world. What goes in the the psychical, noetical and higher worlds maybe a totally different ballgame. I will have to study this stuff a lot more I think.

Incidentally, shamans believe that females are capable of inducing conception without the use of male sperm. The downside is that its heavily taxing on the energy body of the female.

Christian mysticism mentions it is possible to fecund a woman through specialized control of the higher bodies (again, no physical sex necessary) and that it is also possible to create living matter directly using the super-conscious (super-sensible) mind.

Its sort of similar to doing an immaculate conception or a virgin birth. But I digress :)

Edited by chegg
  • Like 1

Why is everyone so quick o shove the vacuum hose deep up in there and rip and suck apart a living being? Is adoption unreasonable? Is the fact that she may become attached and choose to keep it bad?

That is a total mischaracterisation of what I or anyone has said. It is a very difficult and probably almost impossible decision to make ... the question is who is entitled to make it, that's all.

• Like 1

I suppose if you worship the demon molech then ritualistic abortion and child burning would earn you some credit...of some sort.

Is there any chance that we can have an objective, rational and respectful debate? Otherwise the Pit looms.

• Like 1

Peace be with you....everyone !!!

It seems to me that a human being will start developing at that point in time when a spermotozoa successfully fertalizes the female egg (ovum). But this is just what appears in the 3d world. What goes in the the psychical, noetical and higher worlds maybe a totally different ballgame. I will have to study this stuff a lot more I think.

Incidentally, shamans believe that females are capable of inducing conception without the use of male sperm. The downside is that its heavily taxing on the energy body of the female.

Christian mysticism mentions it is possible to fecund a woman through specialized control of the higher bodies (again, no physical sex necessary) and that it is also possible to create living matter directly using the super-conscious (super-sensible) mind.

Its sort of similar to doing an immaculate conception or a virgin birth. But I digress :)

the doctrine of the immaculate conception is that the parents of Mary conceived her without lust or sin. It was a perfect act of love making .. which is why she was a fitting vehicle for the virgin birth. But it was still 'normal' sexual reproduction.

• Like 1

Here in Australia, our Native brothers and sisters call birth and all related stuff 'Womens Business', which means Men have no authority or jurisdiction over any area within it.

For thousands of years tribal women have used abortive measures if they felt they needed to.

But wait! Holy cow, there must be millions of miscarriages a day! How terrible, every life is sacred, I am going to loose so much sleep thinking about the horror, that things die! :o:o:o So unnatural!

We must protest Mother Nature, that murderous bitch that she is!

Wait a min... that is probably what the Christians have been doing all this time... :D

• Like 2

Is there any chance that we can have an objective, rational and respectful debate? Otherwise the Pit looms.

So demon worship is off limits in this thread?

the doctrine of the immaculate conception is that the parents of Mary conceived her without lust or sin. It was a perfect act of love making .. which is why she was a fitting vehicle for the virgin birth. But it was still 'normal' sexual reproduction.

I disagree. The Bible says Joseph and Mary didnt make whoopie until after His Birth.

Here in Australia, our Native brothers and sisters call birth and all related stuff 'Womens Business', which means Men have no authority or jurisdiction over any area within it.

For thousands of years tribal women have used abortive measures if they felt they needed to.

But wait! Holy cow, there must be millions of miscarriages a day! How terrible, every life is sacred, I am going to loose so much sleep thinking about the horror, that things die! :o:o:o So unnatural!

We must protest Mother Nature, that murderous bitch that she is!

Wait a min... that is probably what the Christians have been doing all this time... :D

Why not let people do what they want to their bodies right?

Suicide bombers have that right too.

Oh that's right...the issue is that the spark of life that has occurred in the womb does NOT belong to the woman. Although the negative effect of the abortion does. Also, I'd like to say that if a woman wants an abortion after the heartbeat has been established then she should be tried for premeditated murder. There is no difference.

Edited by h.uriahr
  • Like 1

These fifteen posts that I've made in a row here will normally just consolidate if they are one after another but for some reason they didnt this time....on my iPad.....sorry guys :|

I disagree. The Bible says Joseph and Mary didnt make whoopie until after His Birth.

Please read my posts before answering.

The doctrine of the immaculate conception of Mary concerns her mother's conception of her, not Mary's conception of Jesus (the virgin birth of Jesus) nor the perpetual virginity of Mary. Although the belief that Mary was conceived immaculate was widely held since at least Late Antiquity, the doctrine was not dogmatically defined until December 8, 1854, by Pope Pius IX in his papal bull Ineffabilis Deus. It is not formal doctrine except in the Roman Catholic Church.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immaculate_Conception

Apech..obviously I'm not a cat person.

I read right over your post with a desire to burn it...I apologize. However, I still don't like cats. Also, that's the ONLY post I glanced over in error of yours.

I agree with the OP's conclusion. We as people tend to be selfish, which is why the majority of abortions are committed. Selfishness is weakness. The woman is the only vessel that can bare the child so if she wants to kill the child then it's her right I suppose. She is more than capable of researching the means and methods to commit this murder and she can perform it on her own. Any medical help is just an accomplice to murder and should be charged as such. The sin is shared at that point. This is no different than killing a death row inmate except that there was no trial for the child.

Edited by h.uriahr

Hell no. ;)

Can I place an order for a thread pitting in say 2.5 pages time ...???

• Like 2

Can I place an order for a thread pitting in say 2.5 pages time ...???

With posts like this, sure :)

Edited by h.uriahr

Official topic response. I agree with the OP's conclusion. We as people tend to be selfish, which is why the majority of abortions are committed. Selfishness is weakness. The woman is the only vessel that can bare the child so if she wants to kill the child then it's her right I suppose. She is more than capable of researching the means and methods to commit this murder and she can perform it on her own. Any medical help is just an accomplice to murder and should be charged as such. The sin is shared at that point. This is no different than killing a death row inmate except that there was no trial for the child.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this