Unseen_Abilities

Muscle testing?

It can be highly accurate. I have gone to a few healers who use it to diagnose and find the best course of action to heal. They used it extremely well. Found out things that nobody else had figured out.

There does seem to be a difference between a practitioner and a amateur. For example, I get mixed results. Mostly when I ask questions. If I test a substance, the answer is more consistent.

You can also test muscle groups, based on their connection to organ systems. That can show you if something is "off" and what substance turned it off and what can turn it on.

Some say you need to learn how to calibrate your self and the other person to neutral to get a true, accurate answer. In my experience, people who did this are more accurate. At the same time, my teacher does this and he does not do what others did to calibrate and is just as, if not more, accurate and precise.

Hope that helps!

Peace

I had a chiropractor use it once with me. It told him I had herpes, which totally freaked me out...so later on I got tested just because of that, and didn't have it. lol

There might be something to it, but it might be inaccurate or just fake too.

I've used it for years. Accuracy depends on several factors, and it is high with some practitioners and low with others. If everything is down pat, it is pretty high (as high as that of lab tests, for which accuracy also varies and is seldom if ever one hundred percent.) But the practitioner must be able to tune out his or her own agendas, which can interfere and throw off the results.

You might be interested to know that at one point I even designed and implemented a double blind placebo-controlled study which I used on a skeptical subject. I put a dozen toxic substances in capsules (the subject, a chemist, had a lab that could provide them) and added another batch of a dozen capsules, with harmless stuff (green tea extract, bilberry and the like). Before testing I wrapped each capsule in a piece of paper secured with a rubber band, with the name of the substance written on the inside of the paper, invisible to me or the subject. Then I mixed them all together in a hat and got him to pick them one at a time and muscle tested each without knowing what it was. The accuracy was about 90%.

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 1

Muscle Testing is an application of something more

bigger than it use for compatibility as it is use in Kinesiology.

What happens is neutral, strengthening and weakening

reaction for a muscle.

In martial arts the so funny forms are use to create an opening.

If one can read the weakness and one attack with that form

even technical seen for a example a straight punch but has an unusal

handform render a block useless if the opponent has this weakness.

Actually the de- conditioning of the weakness is something

what comes after the muscle test.

The muscle test used is a small frame use.

While if one has selfawareness can use the whole body

to see "which" part of the body go weak and in which extend.

It has the good use to observe one reaction on the cloth parts on the body,

including accesoire.

The actuall use of weapon in martial arts, has because of its material

and reach, cause great damage and advantage but actually the grip of the weapon cause

"joints multply finger multiply the fingers which are neightbours in amount" of weakness

and this only for the grip - reducing the force one has before something there is contact with hand.

The same can be said for Mudra. If one do the finger test while holding a mudra and one get the fingers

off than the usage is not optimal or even contraproductive or restricted.

The change of mass,personal relationship with the weapon and materail and the movement are another category to

exercise.

This is an example how far reach the princple behind the muscle test can be.

• Like 1

Muscles know everything. :)

Or even, everything knows everything, it's a matter of tuning in and understanding the language.

I know which day of the lunar calendar it is if I drop or spill something.

A moment of strength above, or of weakness, is a moment of strength below, or of weakness.

One sunny day a little kid in the playground by the beach randomly threw a little pebble across his shoulder. My car was parked nearby, the pebble hit the windshield. The kid was no more than five, the pebble, no more than five grams. The windshield cracked.

Much can be learned from such occurrences. I studied the layout of the qi of that day with utmost care.

• Like 1

Seen it been used by dork ridiculously .... dorks fault - not the technique.

Used by doctor ? It 'saved' me.

I had kidney stones - Unpleasant! In hospital, the doctor comes in and sees me with open books taking notes, diagrams.

"What's that you are doing?"

"Pyramid construction theory.."

"Show me." ...

:o

She is 'bent' and alternative ... she admits she uses other practices besides allopathic; after a bit of a talk'

" Okay ... I think you can handle this. Don't tell anyone okay? .... Do you want to avoid surgery tomorrow?"

"Certainly!"

"Get six cans of Coca-Cola, put them in the freezer until they are ice-slushy, drink them one after another, one every 20 minutes, 10 mins apart, wait 15 mins then drink a can of liquefied asparagus."

I get on phone, ring friend to bring supplies. Nurses laughing at me ... say its stupid but I promised doctor I wouldn't tell anyone. Later that day I go to the laughing nurse and hand her urine bottle with urine and fine gritty black stuff in the bottom of it. :P

Next time I see doctor I asked her how she worked out the dosages and timing;

"A friend helped me and we used muscle testing. technique.."

[ I also asked her why the technique was not used with more people she said people don't like the idea of drinking six cans Coca-Cola ... they say it is an unhealthy drink."

I asked, " They say it is more unhealthy than general anaesthetic, an instrument inserted up the penis, the urethra, through the bladder, out the other side, up the tube to the kidney, grab the stone and pull it back out ??? "

"Yes." she told me ... :blink:

I don't really understand most of the humans :wacko:

• Like 3

Muscles know everything. :)

Or even, everything knows everything, it's a matter of tuning in and understanding the language.

A moment of strength above, or of weakness, is a moment of strength below, or of weakness.

One sunny day a little kid in the playground by the beach randomly threw a little pebble across his shoulder. My car was parked nearby, the pebble hit the windshield. The kid was no more than five, the pebble, no more than five grams. The windshield cracked.

Much can be learned from such occurrences. I studied the layout of the qi of that day with utmost care.

Oh yeah Taomeow,

at times there a kids tripped "downwards".

This is when they are so relaxed that when

they are on a weakening spot are stopped in the

track. This are also place we should avoid

actually this I feel are places one do not want stand

up or move anywhere.

• Like 1

Seen it been used by dork ridiculously .... dorks fault - not the technique.

Used by doctor ? It 'saved' me.

I had kidney stones - Unpleasant! In hospital, the doctor comes in and sees me with open books taking notes, diagrams.

"What's that you are doing?"

"Pyramid construction theory.."

"Show me." ...

:o

She is 'bent' and alternative ... she admits she uses other practices besides allopathic; after a bit of a talk'

" Okay ... I think you can handle this. Don't tell anyone okay? .... Do you want to avoid surgery tomorrow?"

"Certainly!"

"Get six cans of Coca-Cola, put them in the freezer until they are ice-slushy, drink them one after another, one every 20 minutes, 10 mins apart, wait 15 mins then drink a can of liquefied asparagus."

I get on phone, ring friend to bring supplies. Nurses laughing at me ... say its stupid but I promised doctor I wouldn't tell anyone. Later that day I go to the laughing nurse and hand her urine bottle with urine and fine gritty black stuff in the bottom of it. :P

Next time I see doctor I asked her how she worked out the dosages and timing;

"A friend helped me and we used muscle testing. technique.."

[ I also asked her why the technique was not used with more people she said people don't like the idea of drinking six cans Coca-Cola ... they say it is an unhealthy drink."

I asked, " They say it is more unhealthy than general anaesthetic, an instrument inserted up the penis, the urethra, through the bladder, out the other side, up the tube to the kidney, grab the stone and pull it back out ??? "

"Yes." she told me ... :blink:

I don't really understand most of the humans :wacko:

Nope.

I take it serious.

If you had cola sirup it would have been

no need of that much coke.

As without carbonation the cola sirup

is method to cleanse the kidney.

It is unhealty because of its acid affecting level

by the phosphorus and sugar and taken regulary

without compensation and mostly because of PE

and pesticide and the colouring causing winds in

the body, which cause extra training to get it rid.

:)

I have natal Sun in Cancer (tropically) ; Moon water tides.

I did a delivery job at a beach suburb and would have to leave cards if no one home to sign for parcels. I got slack and stopped dating them ... just a quick squiggle for a signature with a dot or circle above it (as my name has M N W in it... and an I ... the dot or circle was for the I ).

I began to notice sometimes my signature was a near smooth line or a very curvy up and down line, the circle a full, half or even a dot ... it kept changing ... when it was a dot for a few days I realised it was a 'dark moon' but why the line very flat .... Aha! No good surf all week!

A few weeks later I am called to the counter, lady with delivery card and boss want to know how long ago I left the card in her letter box as it wasn't dated ... Boss: "You are supposed to sign and date the card ...is this your signature? Now we cant tell how long ago it was left there."

I looked at the card signature :" Hmmm .... three quarter Moon, big swell ... errrmmm ....last Wednesday . " :D

They give me a weird stare

Most of the humans don't really understand me.

Edited by Nungali

Nope.

I take it serious.

If you had cola sirup it would have been

no need of that much coke.

As without carbonation the cola sirup

is method to cleanse the kidney.

It is unhealty because of its acid affecting level

by the phosphorus and sugar and taken regulary

without compensation and mostly because of PE

and pesticide and the colouring causing winds in

the body, which cause extra training to get it rid.

Maybe cola syrup can do it .... I wasn't going to try ... I wanted to avoid surgery ... a one off binge on coke was worth it IMO. Doctor said amount and timing was important ... I don't know enough about such things so I did what she said and it worked.

I agree it IS unhealthy to do if not an 'emergency'

Does cola syrup have high phosphoric acid content ?

I know both coca cola (phosphoric) and asparagus have acids which can dissolve both types of kidney stones.

Interesting to me when you say this :

" which cause extra training to get it rid."

Because the next day I want to go home but another doctor wont let me go yet. I am very restless and my body energy very stuck but I feel stronger so I go out into the garden at the hospital and do some training ...

Later the doctor asks me "What were those exercises you were doing outside this morning."

"Matsamura Seito Shorin-Ryu."

"What's that?"

"Okinawan martial art."

"You are training martial arts for half the morning???." I nod and he goes away and comes back with a form and gives it to me.

"What's this?"

"A release form, sign it and give it to the nurse and you can go home now." :)

PS. now, for kidney cleanse I make a tea out of corn husks

PPS Interesting what you say about weapons ... I have done training with various weapons as well.

Edited by Nungali