Sign in to follow this  
3bob

sparrows

I am not going to cover it up , the church or a moderator can do that.

I was asked a rather insensitive or naïve question. And here lies the truth in plain and clinical language (not rude or swearing ).

If I choose to start being rude or swearing then I will do as you ask. Thank you , in that case, for the instructions.

Its not that...well, I can understand the "clinical" angle, but man....that was just harsh and disgusting - so if one wants to read such atrocities, one can open the spoiler and...be shocked at what has spoiled.

finesse is the art of being able to....say something like that without being quite so...explicit... :huh:

• Like 1

Remember that unbalanced force is evil; that unbalanced severity is but cruelty and oppression; but that also unbalanced mercy is but weakness which would allow and abet Evil.I think it was a rather sensitive issue. It was good that he spoke out about it. Hiding behind subtleties and politically correct mumbo jumbo has kept attrocities like that propagating for centuries.

A good observation ... lets not whitewash ... I am sorry if I offended anyone... I spent many years working in the real world; hospital emergency ward <hide gruesome details> where that was part of life. In refugee relocation programme , I dealt with people that <hides horrible and gruesome details> .... in my life curtains were opened to reality and the more the veil was dropped over things (to make us all feel good and safe and shielded) the less people seemed to care about it .... until it happened to them or their families ... however I will respect the advise and requests of the forum regulators

Another point I'd like to make is that it is not fair to judge an entire religion/church based on a small percentage of evildoers. It would be equally important not to hold a grudge against the perpetrators but rather to act to ensure that it can never happen again.

I am sorry, you are doing it again. Of course I judge the entire church of this crime! That is part of the whole gist of the problem; that the WHOLE church ( administration, ministry, Papacy , organised body, legal entity , egrigore, whatever you want to call it has been complacent in covering it up, and moving people around knowing full well what they were up to. and exposeing more of their flock to the same.

I am not saying the whole church is responsible in the concept of a real church being the body of believers ... of course every member of the church isn't responsible .... many of them were the victims.

I will stop holding a grudge when the situation is addressed and proper action has been taken.

I act so it doesn't happen in the first place and if any trace of it appears THEN it should be acted upon before evil happens. of course nothing is perfect and things slip through and do manifest evil, then you are right we must act to make sure it ... firstly STOPS! and then we can start to make sure it doesn't happen again. How can we act to ensure that it can never happen again while we haven't even come in with a guilty verdict yet!

" Remember that unbalanced force is evil; that unbalanced severity is but cruelty and oppression; but that also unbalanced mercy is but weakness which would allow and abet Evil.

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Priests, whose spiritual duty and responsibility before God is to educate and lead their church members in a spiritual way and under the laws and rules of their own church culture ... and who were trusted by the parents and the small children ... took some of those children and

In Catholic folklore there is this account of Pope Leo XIII and the origin of the Prayer to St. Michael:

In the late twentieth century, more vivid stories circulated among traditionalist Catholics, according to which in that century Satan would be particularly powerful. They recounted that Pope Leo XIII was climbing the steps to the altar when he suddenly stopped, stared fixedly at something in the air and with a terrible look on his face, collapsed to the floor (some accounts say he fell shrieking). The Pope was carried off by those around him to another room where he came around. As one rendition of the story tells it:

"When asked what had happened, he explained that, as he was about to leave the foot of the altar, he suddenly heard voices - two voices, one kind and gentle, the other guttural and harsh. They seemed to come from near the tabernacle. As he listened, he heard the following conversation:

The guttural voice, the voice of Satan in his pride, boasted to Our Lord: "I can destroy your Church."

The gentle voice of Our Lord: "You can? Then go ahead and do so."

Satan: "To do so, I need more time and more power."

Our Lord: "How much time? How much power?"

Satan: "75 to 100 years, and a greater power over those who will give themselves over to my service."

Our Lord: "You have the time, you will have the power. Do with them what you will."

Edited by rex

The Law of Force

full spectrum sheen on the slick oil
anointing the heads of runaway overflow
gushing tiger blood in the halls of the Vatican
caressed by the lust for screaming witches
smashed together and burned alive
thrashed and trashed or recycled
in the name of our Sweet Lord
stashed the cash under statue of Baphomet
and stuffed like Christmas goose
in mouth of John the Baptist's severed head
with pronounced Cymatic registration
for Logos tuning forked tongues and tails
haunted by echos of the Superuser marching down
the command line interfaces of death
with hot sticky breath chasing fogged sunglasses
worn at night with red shoes for dancing
black and blue Skyline racing invisible sunlight
wrapped tight so the bedbugs wont bite the white wall tires
like termites in the root access directory structure
punctured by the fangs of our Sweet Lord
who maketh all the young girls lie down
and wait for sweet rape in the tall grass
squeezed like grapes and a piece of ass
fermenting still waters into cyclone tsunami
wine bottle tidal wave killing punani
with the jammy that listens to the way we slay
bad brains damaged by raiding black flags
nailed to the crossbones under crystal skulls
trailed to lost homes of child sacrifice
in the name of our Sweet Lord

Put your armour on Folks. This is not your typical war, this is ARMAGEDDON !!!!!!!

"This is no ordinary War, to be judged and fought on the principles of the historic conflicts of the past. This war is Armageddon, or to use a common phrase, a totalitarian struggle waged not only by the force of Arms on earth, but carried on in full intensity within the spirits, minds and hearts of people everywhere, soldiers and civilians alike. It is a stupendous and almost universal wrestling match to the death between the forces of darkness and the Power of Light – between the demons and God, both sides working through human channels. Our adversaries are possessed by the full potency of the spiritual powers of darkness and are using and being used by them. On our side we have not yet put on the full armour of God."

Source: Wesely Tudor Pole: [1] [2]

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

(err..hmm...slightly off-topic.)

Hmm... Light and dark can not battle to the death. They both play their part, and are part of the structure of the world.

A person who thinks they have defeated darkness, become one of darknesses greatest minions... They will commit horrors in the name of the light!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

• Like 2

And the vision was shown to me thus: Behold, in the vision clouds invited me and a mist summoned me, and the course of the stars and the lightnings sped and hastened me, and the winds in 9 the vision caused me to fly and lifted me upward, and bore me into heaven. And I went in till I drew nigh to a wall which is built of crystals and surrounded by tongues of fire: and it began to affright 10 me. And I went into the tongues of fire and drew nigh to a large house which was built of crystals: and the walls of the house were like a tesselated floor (made) of crystals, and its groundwork was 11 of crystal. Its ceiling was like the path of the stars and the lightnings, and between them were 12 fiery cherubim, and their heaven was (clear as) water. A flaming fire surrounded the walls, and its 13 portals blazed with fire. And I entered into that house, and it was hot as fire and cold as ice: there 14 were no delights of life therein: fear covered me, and trembling got hold upon me. And as I quaked 15 and trembled, I fell upon my face. And I beheld a vision, And lo! there was a second house, greater 16 than the former, and the entire portal stood open before me, and it was built of flames of fire. And in every respect it so excelled in splendour and magnificence and extent that I cannot describe to 17 you its splendour and its extent. And its floor was of fire, and above it were lightnings and the path 18 of the stars, and its ceiling also was flaming fire. And I looked and saw therein a lofty throne: its appearance was as crystal, and the wheels thereof as the shining sun, and there was the vision of 19 cherubim. And from underneath the throne came streams of flaming fire so that I could not look 20 thereon. And the Great Glory sat thereon, and His raiment shone more brightly than the sun and 21 was whiter than any snow. None of the angels could enter and could behold His face by reason 22 of the magnificence and glory and no flesh could behold Him. The flaming fire was round about Him, and a great fire stood before Him, and none around could draw nigh Him: ten thousand times 23 ten thousand (stood) before Him, yet He needed no counselor. And the most holy ones who were 24 nigh to Him did not leave by night nor depart from Him.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this