BaguaKicksAss

Yin? (yang?)

From my limited experience in Muscle Tendon Bone Exchange, the marrow/ bones are affected.

There are variations of the 12 movements/ positions, Yang Jwing- Ming's being one. They are often times very similar,though.

The relaxation is as important as the tension. When I relax deeply, the "qi" moves and sometimes goes deeper. Its a great practice, if taught well and a persons constitution fits it.

On the subject of Yin and sexual transference. I dunno. I have been experimenting allot with sexual energy, dual cultivation, semen retention, circulating energy, etc.

I do feel much stronger, healthier and energized if my partner orgasms and I do not ejaculate. I feel a deep satisfaction, even if I dont ejaculate or even have a strong orgasm.

Time does not seem to be a big factor, though. It seems to be, so far, a level of open-ness and how energized you are.

We can have short sex sessions and feel amazing! Then have a long one and not feel as energized/ rejuvinated. Can also be the other way around.

Possibly, the Yin is strongest when the "yin" partner is feeling most receptive. The Yang when the "yang" partner is feeling most active.

Maybe part of the problem is that some people are talking about about Yin as the opposite to a Yang that is more absolute.

Instead of just Yin Chi, which would be in relation to something, there is a Yin Chi that is Yin in relation to the whole of our existence/ reality.

The other side of our active existence.

If we were to work with such a thing....could we go about it with normal methods? Would we, as MPG said, have to go into a deep, deep trance, deeper then our Yang mind is normally able to go?'

Another question. Is a womans sexual fluid and or energy Yin compared to a mans? Is it always that way?

I dont know. Thats half the fun!

Peace

Yes, more experimentation needed, how terrible! :D lol

Hmmm, I should look into that in my reading, some folks have everything narrowed down to yin and yang. You are right though, "more yin than ____" and "more yang than _____" is more like it, than something being completely yin or yang, as far as I understand it anyways.

I would assume the female sexual fluid is more yin, and when the 2 combine, you get all sorts of awesome alchemical combinations going on.

I'm thinking about the workings where the couple drinks wine with said "elixir" (it is actually called that), or talismans are charged, or such...

• Like 1

Yes, more experimentation needed, how terrible! :D lol

Hmmm, I should look into that in my reading, some folks have everything narrowed down to yin and yang. You are right though, "more yin than ____" and "more yang than _____" is more like it, than something being completely yin or yang, as far as I understand it anyways.

I would assume the female sexual fluid is more yin, and when the 2 combine, you get all sorts of awesome alchemical combinations going on.

I'm thinking about the workings where the couple drinks wine with said "elixir" (it is actually called that), or talismans are charged, or such...

Oh, terrible indeed! We must go put forth such tremendous effort in the pursuit of knowledge and truth!! hah!

From the little that I have read/ heard about Yin/ Yang, its comparison based. This is Yang compared to that which is Yin, etc.

After more thought, there could be substances in the body that are always Yin, compared to the whole system. So long as you are "human", this "thing" is Yin and this is Yang. Still comparison based, just more constant.

Is there an absolute Yin, that is always Yin no matter what it is compared to? That would be neat!

I assumed the same about female sexual fluids. Yet, the more fluids there are, the more magic seems to happen, in my experience.

Maybe the fluids are conductors of some sort. The more sexual fluids a woman produces, changes how the energy flows.....

I want to know how to mix the male and female sexual fluids and create healing/ rejuvination for both! So far, ejaculation drains me a bit.

Interestingly, the longer I store sexual energy without ejaculation and have sex, when I do ejaculate, the fatigue is far less. A lot of energy is built up. How to channel and store it efficiently is the problem!

Hmm...If the person with the most male/ Yang energy embodies and expresses that energy in the purest way they can and the person with the most feminine/ Yin energy does the same....I wonder if that would create a whole different dynamic?

Thoughts!

Peace