xor

Georgia shows off skull thought to rewrite human evolution

I have come to the conclusion that these two guys Steven and Evan Strong are either reference / research fudging, lying, would be money makers with books to appease new age alternoconspiracist wackos ... or are insane.

Hehehe. You sure pinned them to the wall, didn't you?

I always wait until there is sufficient evidence (IMO) before I accept a new theory. That's why I'm still holding off of Quantum Theory. If something doesn't apply to all conditions then IMO it is not fact and therefore not universal.

There was a documentary about a new human find somewhere in northern Germany recently but I napped through most of it. I'll have to wait until the program is repeated before I can make any comments about it.

I agree with you about Taoism not being infected. But many people keep on trying. Hehehe.

Well I was open minded about them and their approach until I saw their photos … and realised they were from Mullumbimby (okay that's maybe prejudiced but in light of what I write below – tell me my ‘pre judgement ‘ was wrong.)

Hehehe. You sure pinned them to the wall, didn't you?

And now its time to start throwing my tomahawks:

I went into their site and looked at their facts, research and evidence pages.

Regarding their ‘evidence’ I am the first to admit the archaeology is intriguing and the DNA, in places, ‘curios’ in regard to current accepted theories but a lot of the evidence is in dispute. In any case, here is some of their other evidence below;

>4,000 years: There are over 250 hieroglyphs found within a cave at the Hunter Valley (NSW), some of which, according to Roy Johnston, are from the earliest Egyptian dynasty. They detail the “stranding in this wretched place” of “Lord Djes-eb.” Unfortunately, “he was twice bitten by a snake,” and then interred in the cave.

[Archaeological Diggings magazine had an article on these 'hieroglyphics' and interviewed a National Parks ranger about the site, he expressed annoyance at people still carving fake hieroglyphs into rocks, and that some of them have been caught in the act, recently some more appeared, he says it all started with one individual, who was caught, he was a recent patient in mental health institution.

Anyway, it isn’t ‘Roy Johnstone’ its Ray Johnstone, I know because I have met him and been in his house, which had miniature ‘Egyptian scenarios’ set about with dolls in them dressed up as Egyptian Gods … apparently they come to life and walk around (one of his followers told me). He was (is ?) the head of the Brisbane Ra-Harakte movement, which had a few local indigenous members practising some form of Ray’s neo-Egyptology (Ray is an ‘expert’ in translating unusual types of hieroglyphics … unusual in that other experts say they make no sense ;) ) . I observed ‘interesting dynamics’ going on with Ray.

Regardless of this, the theory is that Australian’s spread out and populated the world, including Egypt. Somehow, ‘evidence’ of ancient Egyptians travelling to Australia is given to support their theory.]

5,000 to 2,000 years: The period of time during which a variety of Egyptian artefacts have been found in Australia.

[That’s it ? No further reference to where or what they are ? ]

>5,000 years: The controversial seven-stepped Gympie Pyramid. The site contains slag-the by-product of metallurgy, which is definitely non-Aboriginal, and a variety of anomalies.

[ It is also known to have an ‘Inca wall’ around it. “Mrs Berry and her husband had a farm opposite “Pyramid Hill”, an area which had been terraced by earlier German settlers who had tried growing grapes for viniculture. Presumably it was this terracing that had inspired the stories of pyramids.”

“Further, the minister at the church, the Rev Stan Geddes, has spoken out as having actually seen the wall built as part of a local council job creation project during the depression of the 1930s from material cut nearby at Rock’s Road quarry. At the same time a wall had been built around the nearby Catholic Church using the same stone but in a different style; this wall later fell down a few years ago. ]

36,000 years: Egypt. “Old Egyptian writings state that their civilization learnt to build pyramids from an ancient people who once came from a great south land in the east.”

“According to the Turin Papyrus before Egypt’s first dynasty-preceding 3,000 years BCE- ‘The Followers of Horus ruled for 13,000 years and before them “the Gods” ruled for 20,000 years … their civilisation’s history dates back 36,000 years .

[The Gods = Australian Aboriginals ???? Egyptian references ‘to the south’ relating to ‘origin’ usually refer to the source of the Nile and the annual floods. To be literal, India could be a candidate.]

40,000 years: Lake Vasiquillo (Mexico). According to Silvia Gonzales the footprints discovered in volcanic ash are Aboriginal.

[Are they saying Australian Aboriginal or Mexican Aboriginal … I wonder how one tells the difference?

“It is on this stratigraphic basis

that the human footprints of the Toluquilla Footprint Layer are believed to provide evidence of early

human occupation of the Americas, due to their potential age of more than 40,000 years ago.”

http://www.fumdham.org.br/fumdhamentos7/artigos/14%20Silvia%20Gonzalez.pdf

There is no mention of Australian Aboriginals in the paper (which is a rather good one) nor does the word Aboriginal appear. ]

188 years: “… records of the event were kept in a diary compiled by Captain Breamer … Sprung into the water and made

towards the boat with surprising celerity, jumping at each step entirely out of the sea, although it was so deep as to reach their thighs.”

[Australian Aboriginals used to have lots of contacts pre-European ones, especially with Trepang harvesters, who came here from Indonesia. Some Aboriginals may have travelled back with them and had other families there.

Also I notice that disjointed pieces of 'evidence' ... extracts taken out of context ... well actually they aren't presented in ANY context ... they just hang in tha air as if WE are supposed to make conclusions for them ... as if we will know they have meaning or supply proof to the authors theory, there is no logical extension of argument that links these snippets of info to their theory ... they assume it does {? I suppose, otherwise why do they stack up these 'facts' } this is a common technique with other similar books ... ]

77 years: Professor Elkin’s account of an instance of first contact with traditional Aboriginals of the Kimberley region (WA) contains this entry …“when tribal elders greeted him Ancient secret Masonic hand signs. He was also struck by the startling semantic features present in the natives.” In what was even more puzzling, “many of the words spoken were of Egyptian origin.”

[ Masonic now? This story originally went out as a Freemasonic Australian myth … to give validity to Freemasonry … I have never heard it used to attempt to give validity to Australian origins for everything – a novel usage. The original story relied on the ‘fact’ that the Aboriginals were making first contact with whites … later ‘proved’ not to be true, at least one other European had passed through the area before them (possibly a Freemason), in any case it all unnecessary as it is easily proved that Aboriginals utilised ‘ancient secret hand signs’ way before even King Solomon’s temple or Freemasonry.

Aside from all of that, one would also have to re-create a scientific / literalist (as this is the world the authors are trying to prove things in) whole new theory of evolution or how humans came about in Australia as there is no chain of hominid evidence. He has done that, here it is;

“In a ground-breaking Aug. 28, 2012 ExopoliticsTV interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre, author and Australian Aboriginal researcher Steve Strong reveals the existence of glyphs in Australia that affirm the Pleiadian Extraterrestrials as the originators of the Australian Aboriginal race. These glyphs, Steve Strong maintains, are also congruent with Aboriginal Elder traditional knowledge that affirms the Pleiadian extraterrestrials as the originators of homo sapiens in the form of Australian Aboriginals. http://golden-rule.org/tag/australia/ ]

“Of one fact we are adamant: the conventional theories explaining the evolution of Homo sapiens, first emerging from Africa, are wrong on nine distinct counts. Equally, we are absolutely convinced that no less than 50,000 years ago Australian Aborigines set sail FROM, never to, Australia. They alone were responsible for introducing the concepts of religion, culture, art, democracy, music, boats, surgery, dance, astronomy, gender equality, and all the nobler pursuits and hallmarks of civilization to the rest of the world. Quite simply, they dragged all non-Aboriginal races out of the caves and into the light of the Dreaming. These truths are referenced in our Fact and fiction file …”

[ A sample of which appears above ]

“ …not only through Aboriginal facts, but those of many highly respected Indigenous Elders, scientists, archaeologists, historians and religious traditions.

In concluding this overview we are strongly of the belief that the most convincing evidence we have is simple: every Elder who is versed in traditional lore is adamant they are in no way related to any peoples, whether African or any other race. There is no variation or disagreement in this respect, all we are doing is giving voice and science to an ancient truth.”

[ A Bundjulung Elder told me that some groups of Aboriginals are related to some types of Indians and the Aboriginals can tell which.]

“ Steven Strong is a secondary school teacher with a background in Archaeology and Education. He was involved in the formation of a Graduate Diploma of Aboriginal Education for the NSW Department of Education, writing units on Traditional Law and Contemporary History. He also co-authored the highly successful “Aboriginal Australia: A Language and Cultural kit”.

[ OMG! I can only hope that; ‘was involved’ means what I think it does. I tried to check the “Aboriginal Australia: A Language and Cultural kit” out. Its existence seems tenuous beyond a primary School project ]

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

Again ... a great disservice to the indigenous.

Why not acknowledge them from what they have to offer and what THEY want to teach us instead of using their culture to support our own weird white view of what it means.

Unfortunately , when communicating with 'dualists' one can only be heard in one of two ways ... even when one is NOT communicating in dualist mode that is how the dualist is going to hear it.

Edited by Nungali

The article is mostly unimpressive to me, but a notice on that page caught my interest:

"Ad Blocking software

It appears that you are currently using Ad Blocking software. While we appreciate your choice, please consider that Phys.org is supported by advertising revenue and that by choosing to read the site without ads, you're potentially hurting Phys.org’s ability to continue providing the latest sci-tech research and news. You might consider adding the Phys.org domain to Ad Block exceptions. By supporting Phys.org in this way, you are helping us pay for hosting, bandwidth, original content, editorial staff, and the many other costs associated with such a high-quality site."

Funny. They say they appreciate my choice. What they write then contradicts that.

Also note the choice of words: "you're potentially hurting Phys.org’s ability to continue..." This reveals a certain fear-based mentality. They could have said that ads "support" their ability, but the way they wrote it reveals that they have a fixed expectation about how much they are SUPPOSED to do, and when people don't allow the ads to show, then that will be REDUCED. They're basically saying, in more straightforward language, that I am a potential threat to their goals / existence. This makes their 'appreciation of my choice' look even bullshittier.

I understand what they're saying, but the message between the lines leaves a bad aftertaste.

This is an example of an early stage of the kind of mentality that makes, for example, the highly profitable and well-established music industry so deceptive and vicious about 'piracy'.

• Like 1

The history of this planet is so fantastic that you can not even dream it.

Before our Adam & Eve, there was Atlantis. Atlantis had its own Adam. Atlantis was destroyed with their Apocalypse.

Before Atlantis, there was Mu. Mu had its own Adam. Mu was destroyed with their Apocalypse.