KoHsuan

Tensegrity

Hello Truth :)

I didn't go as far as you did with Tensegrity and Castaneda, but my experience could be summarized by your words,

All Castaneda's stuff really did was plunge me into a world of Fantasy of sorcerers and magic and datura,Magic mushrooms:P

And then Taoism kind of brought me back to reality

So I see you go all the way by saying the magic part is not real. Maybe cause I stood away from that part, to me it still real. Only high level stuff, things we can't really get a glimpse at, with only tensegrity and recap as tools. The social arrangements of CC was a little cultish, to think of all the chicks he had... he was better than any guru... I still think that his mission, work and means to do what he did, were completely different from what he declared. The lineage boundage was too tight and so it happens in every other part of the world, see John Chang's story. They are given things that we as practicioners couldn't hope to acheive. And then they are merely the tools of a greater self, the lineage egregor.

This is not a final understanding, it still boils in my mind, I studied this "stuff" for a long time, and now I can see where did it fit in my life then, and what gaps did it cover.

You are right, if you find another way of filling those gaps, the need for magic and power slowly fades away.

All I am interested now is in understanding and wisdom, and enough long life to figure out what to do with this marvelous gift of being alive.

What kind of practice are you in now, my friend

How did you manage to return to the living world

Yo pal,

Little

Well these days i am learning from a teacher and following what he teaches to the finest detail

I don't mix my practices like i foolishly did in the past before i had a teacher

I am slowly purifying my mind of all the misconstrued concepts,incorrect views of what following a path like this really involves, of what energy is etc.

It saddens me to see that so many people aren't even aware that all this nonsense(80% of the stuff you read in this forum lol ) that they fill there minds with, could potentially ruin there chances of ever attaining anything of significance,even a basic foundation level

thats what my practice is now :P

Edited by truth

Hello Truth :)

yes for me it was simmilar, the meeting with a good teacher was tha moment that my tensegrity structure philosophy started to crumble...

it's funny...

i don't think any of the practices will do any good if they lack personal guidance of a teacher

most of us enter the stream of spiritual search being hurt by life and social rules and family even... so when we start building something new inside us, we don't want other people's noses in it. so we basically don't stand teachership. but is good and valid, and makes one grow.

you and your teacher need to be as close as the earth and the moon. not too close, not too far. if this distance is not acheived, is hard even to try and build something...

so I agree with what you say, partly...

KoHsuan,

please don't be upset on our thoughts and ideeas, if you feel a bound to tensegrity go on and explore it, it may result at least in some good experience and wisdom...

but it's a closed path, it wasn't meant for us to get to it, they manipulated social attention and energy to focus it on some of the practical objectives of their lineage, it has little to do with what they say they want...

KoHsuan,

please don't be upset on our thoughts and ideeas, if you feel a bound to tensegrity go on and explore it, it may result at least in some good experience and wisdom...

not at all.. I enjoy discussion... main point of the thread how to combine daoist practices with toltec's ones..

if you think it is wrong. .. it is fine.. we must respect other's opinion if it is coming from personal experience..

but it's a closed path, it wasn't meant for us to get to it, they manipulated social attention and energy to focus it on some of the practical objectives of their lineage, it has little to do with what they say they want...

just curious.. you are saying that tensegrity was invented/revealed to public to get our energy/attention.. etc

(definitely not money.. as it was taught initially for free for everybody)

Maan... have you read "Encounters with the Nagual" by Armando Torres?

It is there that Castaneda says the following: he was given an almost impossible mission. And he needed huge amounts of energy which he could not gather, due to the energetic configuration of the three-part Nagual, as he were. So, he said, the remaining sollution was to create connections and attract the awareness of huge masses of people. Its pretty obvious, and he doesnt even hide the truth.

But he simply does not say what real purpose has in mind.

BTW, the book is really a good read... you should find it for free in some corner of the internet...

I understand what you mean.

But please read carefully what they stated thru the books.

Specific practices have specific intents and specific energy types.

Energy is not just energy. Have you tried moving the tensegrity type energy into the MO, just to see what happens? I did that a long time ago, it was interesting. They are right, to mix up two currents of ancient intent and practice you practically have to already be a superhuman or smthn...

:rolleyes:

Energy is not just energy. Have you tried moving the tensegrity type energy into the MO, just to see what happens? I did that a long time ago, it was interesting. They are right, to mix up two currents of ancient intent and practice you practically have to already be a superhuman or smthn...

MO .. do you mean Microcosmic Orbit?

Maan... have you read "Encounters with the Nagual" by Armando Torres?

It is there that Castaneda says the following: he was given an almost impossible mission. And he needed huge amounts of energy which he could not gather, due to the energetic configuration of the three-part Nagual, as he were. So, he said, the remaining sollution was to create connections and attract the awareness of huge masses of people. Its pretty obvious, and he doesnt even hide the truth.

But he simply does not say what real purpose has in mind.

BTW, the book is really a good read... you should find it for free in some corner of the internet...

Hi Little1,

I have read book more than couple of years ago... Are you sure it was from that book? Could you help with page or chapter? what i remember from Armando book that tensegrity introduced to help people to be free from flier's mind....

The wizards handle the foreign spirit while becoming hunters of energy. It is for this purpose that my troops and myself drew the exercises of tensegrity, which have the virtue to release us from the spirit of the "Flyers".

But I do heard about that theory from other sources .. and seriously don't believe in it.. in the same manner Zhang Sanfeng could be "energy billionaire" thriving on all the people around doing tai chi... I don't think it will work that way...

yes it depends on the intent of the practice

and CC explicitly said that the passes do more than one thing, and go more than one way

its just personal predilection what you choose to take from it

Chang Sanfeng is different, because the intent of the practice is different

taoists dont like too much human energy, there are greater sources and better quality out there

but CC admitted that he couldnt tap things like that, due to his energy configuration

i dont recall exactly where, it must be somewhere at the end chapters

im glad you read it, its a good study too

it has sense in it

and one more thing, their way is not immortality, i think this is because they cut the human bounds too soon

so their awareness lasts as long as the Earths awareness, coz the Earth is their primary source

that is why other cultures learn to tap into more lasting sources, going back all the way to the Primordial

it depends how you understand it

Little1

sharp-nose>

"all the rest of the sistem is a piramidal sistem deviced to help DJ to escape from the inorganic world.

there is no real benefit to the practicioners, that i can tell until now."

I didn't practice Tensegrity but there's NO pyramidal system deviced to help "don Juan" to escape from the inorganic world.

He is now in the third attention (which corresponds to some people call the "buddhic dimension/plan" (you can find the "definition" in the Robert Bruce's writings for example (I recommend those books about astral projections, you can download his "treaties" on the same subject).

He told me himself that "where" he is, he doesn't use or even need "tricking" : we can say it is only a medium of transport to navigate in the sea of the unknown and he affirmed that there was no pyramadial system to bring him out of the inorganic world.

Do you read this somewhere? What did you think that it could be that? If someone told you that, it played with you... ;)

"apart from the wild philosophy that really ment something to me back then, i realised i dont have the tools for a project that big. and the coordinators of the project were gone, missing, or dead in the action."

Who is dead?

Castaneda, in one of his interviews, said that "Since I'm a moron, I'm sure I'll die". He would be dead from a "liver cancer" but I don't think we can trust this kind of stupidity... Or he orchestrated this himself, or the medias perhaps made it.

truth>

"But you wont awaken powers by doing these movements like what they say in the video's and books."

Whatever you practice, kung fu, qi gong or tensegrity it corresponds to an "intention". When you do a particular movement, you "call" this intention.

We could perhaps call this as an "egregor" but I think it's different (even if I believe there is also one for the sorcery of ancient mexicans).

I find the way of tao and the way of warriors partake similar aspects apparently.

"I am slowly purifying my mind of all the misconstrued concepts,incorrect views of what following a path like this really involves, of what energy is etc."

Maybe it doesn't correspond to you but it doesn't mean that it's incorrect.

You write about "non-sense" but maybe a day you'll find that many things accomplish themselves by "intention", wether you are or not in the way of warriors.

KoHsuan>

I also find it would be fine to not mix SOME practices of the way of warriors with some other ones of the tao (for example, the tensegrity with qi gong but perhaps we can mix the tai chi with the tensegrity, the sorceresses would recommend to practice tai chi).

Little1

Forget Armando Torres.

This kind of book is perhaps not very fiable.

"their way is not immortality"

I think Tao apparently takes more dimensions/plans in consideration to making a specific body or transforming one or many existing ones but the "dream body" (which is, if I well understood, the combination of the etherical body and the physical body) could last at lest many thousands of years (or le lifetime of the earth, I believe (?). Next, from the habitual world or from a world of inorganic beings we would go on "higher" dimensions.

But you didn't write about dzogchen even if this is different in the sense that we can use the "rainbow body" after the death, I believe.

I recommend you to concentrate on the "intention" at some centimeters higher than the navel.

(Hoping that's readable, I'm not english-speaking)

Edited by olddemon

well... :)

I'm all ears... if you really know more than we do, please care and share.

All my info resources were tensegrity texts.

You say forget Armando Torres. Come on. No one could fake something like that. And I read Sanchez, Tunnenshende, Ruiz and what not. Torres is real deal.

Unless you yourself belong to such a lineage of knowledge, like they did...

Which I would be very interested in.

Oh I hope you wont play the mistery man, that's too common

:)

i would advice us to contemplate these sentences;

quote little quote amando torres;

"He told me himself that "where" he is, he doesn't use or even need "tricking" : we can say it is only a medium of transport to navigate in the sea of the unknown and he affirmed that there was no pyramadial system to bring him out of the inorganic world."

"So, he said, the remaining sollution was to create connections and attract the awareness of huge masses of people."

B)

B)

;)

Edited by rain

Little1>

"I'm all ears... if you really know more than we do, please care and share.

All my info resources were tensegrity texts."

Who said that I know more or less than you?

I just had a psychic communication with him (but don't really enjoy talking about this, I have the "impression" this is a lack of respect, consideration towards him (and he didn't communicate another thing that would appear significative for you, it was just personal). I don't recommend to practice special exercises to develop psychic abilities because the meditation (samatha, for example) is the way to preparing ourselves to that. You should respect that point because it also created me some problems (and I'll give no details, this concerns just me).

The communications that I can have are not very clear sometimes and I'm not sure about what I perceived but at this moment it was not the case. I wrote this because I thought that the truth would be restored (for the sorcerers and the people who would wish to engage themselves on that way).

After what Castaneda really wished to do, that I really don't know.

What infos do you talk about?

"You say forget Armando Torres. Come on. No one could fake something like that. And I read Sanchez, Tunnenshende, Ruiz and what not. Torres is real deal."

What I want to say, that's we can read books from Armando Torres, Sanchez, Tunneshende, Ruiz,...

But we cannot necessarily know if this is true. Castaneda himself recommended to not give credit to such kind of books, many people want to make money (or/and celebrity) on his back. The only "official" books on toltec "sorcery" are the books of Carlos Castaneda, Florinda Donner-Grau and Taisha Abelar.

If you want to read, books like that, read them. I read a part of Torres' one, once maybe I'll read the rest but I prefer not to read too much and that all this mixes itself in my mind.

"Unless you yourself belong to such a lineage of knowledge, like they did...

Which I would be very interested in.

Oh I hope you wont play the mistery man, that's too common"

Who says? ;)

Once I made one or some dreams but I don't remember very much and I don't know if the people were real and if I really dreamed that.

The only thing I know is, after what someone told me (which can see auras or even "see" perhaps (?), I would have two parts in my "cocoon" if I remember well.

Next, I never play the "mystery men" but some people find me to be mysterious... :)

so it's just like a hunch, isn't it...

you feel it to be this way, don't you...

me too

listen, for almost a decade, i never knew one man to know more about CC and stuff than i did, even people that went to some of the witches workshops. oh i used to be half amazed and half proud of that...

as for psychic connections, i dont have the stomach for that... it's too tricky, and can easily fall into illusion and autosugestion... not to say it's your case, but in most cases it really is not the case...

cheers dude <_<

not to mention that hearing about psychic connections from a virtual non-practicioner is not something i have much understanding for... i sometimes need to be very honest and direct, please dont be offended in any way :)

so it's just like a hunch, isn't it...

you feel it to be this way, don't you...

me too

listen, for almost a decade, i never knew one man to know more about CC and stuff than i did, even people that went to some of the witches workshops. oh i used to be half amazed and half proud of that...

YOU say I know more about Carlos Castaneda but I don't.

After, you can believe that's a "hunch" if it reassure you. ;) It changes nothing in my life. :)

I know that if I told you with which people I communicated, you wouldn't believe me.

You read maybe this interview (or report of a seminary) where Carlos tells that he made cooker and that the employee who became one of his friends told him that she would meet Carlos Castaneda. She thought many false impressions and she didn't know that it was him. Once, she saw a person in a car and she believed it was Castaneda. Her friend went near that man, talked him and he just closed the window before going away. Next, she returned near Castaneda. He took her in his arms and she cried... Some weeks (or maybe monthes) later, he quitted his job and he went away forever.

You know, I thought that you react like this, that you'll not believe me? It's funny, no? ;)

If you want to have an answer, let's do your mental silent and ask him... (and if you want an advice, practice regular concentration on your "intention" above your navel.) I leave you with your doubts.

as for psychic connections, i dont have the stomach for that... it's too tricky, and can easily fall into illusion and autosugestion... not to say it's your case, but in most cases it really is not the case...

At moments, yes, we can trust some things that are not really a communication BUT when we are really communicating, we know it (but it's not impossible to doubt later at this subject).

not to mention that hearing about psychic connections from a virtual non-practicioner is not something i have much understanding for... i sometimes need to be very honest and direct, please dont be offended in any way :)

In a non-physical way (at the level of feeling), I understood and practiced more than you can imagine... :)

From long ago, I realized many things made part of myself. (Hoping it's enough mysterious to your taste...)

I'm not offended, thank you for your attention.

Edited by olddemon

well then, this is a place for people that belive in what they say

so welcome to the forum