skillzLeet

Finding a good guide / teacher.

Liao Sifu slaughtered an entire village men, women and children, smoked opium and became a low level hsien before he died.

Does that mean that Liao Sigung will be able to prevent rebirth?

Preventing rebirth in my opinion is the only thing that matters in life period.

I have come to profound realizations in the last week, at least intellectually:

1. Life/incarnation is not a prison or punishment to escape from.
  2. You are embodied wilfully to experience the fulfilment of your desires.
  3. A particular lifestream does not necessarily reincarnate on a one-to-one basis, but can mix with multiple lifestreams in one embodiment.

Robert Bruce, Aunt Claire, Teal Scott have all confirmed that the lifestream behind a previous incarnation can 'split' to embody multiple persons in proceeding incarnations. It is thus possible that what you think is your individual lifestream now, will not persist cleanly into singular incarnations in the future. It could split and/or mix with other lifestreams in future incarnations.

So if one thinks that perceived pain or suffering experienced in this life will lessen pain or suffering in a future life, then one completely ignores the non-linear nature of reincarnation. That doesn't mean that the mechanisms of karma does not exist anymore, it is just a little more complex than a simple extension of Newton's laws.

You become a 'vibrational match' to the behaviour that you practice or condone, so the Universe will serve it up to you, because it does not distinguish between good or bad. The Universe responds to what you think about, and this is a primary mechanism to present you with people, places and things that can fulfil your desires. If you happen to think about seemingly negative things, in hopes that you will prevent them, the Universe will still serve them up to you because you thought about it.

In this way 'karma' seems to operate in peoples lives. If you kill somebody in this life, and you are killed in the next, then that might just be your soul's desire to experience how it feels to both kill and be killed. There is no good or bad. This physical illusion is a playground for God to experience himself, it is like an artwork or a musing.

To have resistance to life, in the sense that one feels that it is something that needs to be escaped, is a suboptimal position to assume. That is, ironically enough, the very reason I became interested in spirituality, to escape the mundane. To escape the fact that I find no enjoyment in life. Seeking and following joy and bliss is the best thing that one can do from 'Source' perspective (hey Teal Scott), because that would result in God experiencing himself abundantly.

Does this suddenly mean that the spiritual discoveries made become worthless or meaningless? Au contraire! They provide the tools to get rid of the middle man (people, places, things) to experiencing joy and fulfilment. And, ironically enough, even if you feel like you have to escape life and the chain of reincarnation, if you find spiritual bliss inside of yourself, then suddenly life becomes filled with a meaning and beauty unspeakable. Then suddenly you embrace life, especially when you have learned to die daily (breathlessness).

Even if you could escape the chain of reincarnation, and reach nirvikalpa samadhi, then that one Indivisible lifestream which animated your existence, will still go back and endlessly reincarnate to experience itself.

There is nothing you can really do now, or in this life, to eliminate future 'pain'. Yet, the masters tell us that there is a strong one-to-one series of reincarnation tied to a particular lifestream, at least 'locally', and that past effort is transferred. It is the Avatars especially that become 'split' into multiple embodiments, like a group consciousness.

Ultimately though, your sense of identity, as tied to your 'lifestream' is ultimately dissolved into the whole, and continually recalled to animate manifestation, like the spray of the endless waves of the ocean.

I have come to profound realizations in the last week, at least intellectually:

• Life/incarnation is not a prison or punishment to escape from.
  • You are embodied wilfully to experience the fulfilment of your desires.
  • A particular lifestream does not necessarily reincarnate on a one-to-one basis, but can mix with multiple lifestreams in one embodiment.
Robert Bruce, Aunt Claire, Teal Scott have all confirmed that the lifestream behind a previous incarnation can 'split' to embody multiple persons in proceeding incarnations. It is thus possible that what you think is your individual lifestream now, will not persist cleanly into singular incarnations in the future. It could split and/or mix with other lifestreams in future incarnations.

So if one thinks that perceived pain or suffering experienced in this life will lessen pain or suffering in a future life, then one completely ignores the non-linear nature of reincarnation. That doesn't mean that the mechanisms of karma does not exist anymore, it is just a little more complex than a simple extension of Newton's laws.

You become a 'vibrational match' to the behaviour that you practice or condone, so the Universe will serve it up to you, because it does not distinguish between good or bad. The Universe responds to what you think about, and this is a primary mechanism to present you with people, places and things that can fulfil your desires. If you happen to think about seemingly negative things, in hopes that you will prevent them, the Universe will still serve them up to you because you thought about it.

In this way 'karma' seems to operate in peoples lives. If you kill somebody in this life, and you are killed in the next, then that might just be your soul's desire to experience how it feels to both kill and be killed. There is no good or bad. This physical illusion is a playground for God to experience himself, it is like an artwork or a musing.

To have resistance to life, in the sense that one feels that it is something that needs to be escaped, is a suboptimal position to assume. That is, ironically enough, the very reason I became interested in spirituality, to escape the mundane. To escape the fact that I find no enjoyment in life. Seeking and following joy and bliss is the best thing that one can do from 'Source' perspective (hey Teal Scott), because that would result in God experiencing himself abundantly.

Does this suddenly mean that the spiritual discoveries made become worthless or meaningless? Au contraire! They provide the tools to get rid of the middle man (people, places, things) to experiencing joy and fulfilment. And, ironically enough, even if you feel like you have to escape life and the chain of reincarnation, if you find spiritual bliss inside of yourself, then suddenly life becomes filled with a meaning and beauty unspeakable. Then suddenly you embrace life, especially when you have learned to die daily (breathlessness).

Even if you could escape the chain of reincarnation, and reach nirvikalpa samadhi, then that one Indivisible lifestream which animated your existence, will still go back and endlessly reincarnate to experience itself.

There is nothing you can really do now, or in this life, to eliminate future 'pain'. Yet, the masters tell us that there is a strong one-to-one series of reincarnation tied to a particular lifestream, at least 'locally', and that past effort is transferred. It is the Avatars especially that become 'split' into multiple embodiments, like a group consciousness.

Ultimately though, your sense of identity, as tied to your 'lifestream' is ultimately dissolved into the whole, and continually recalled to animate manifestation, like the spray of the endless waves of the ocean.

Everything you just said got flushed down my mental toilet.

One in a billion or less get's out, but it does happen.

• Like 1

Liao Sifu slaughtered an entire village men, women and children, smoked opium and became a low level hsien before he died.

Exactly.

Other people are possessed by "doing good deeds" all day long and still will fade to nothingness after death like every other life form on earth.

Human society and the happiness of the human individual surely benefit from "doing good deeds".

But that's all.

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

My simple question is not answered: Does that mean that Liao Sigung will be able to prevent rebirth?

Exactly.

Other people are possessed by "doing good deeds" all day long and still will fade to nothingness after death like every other life form on earth.

Human society and the happiness of the human individual surely benefit from "doing good deeds".

But that's all.

Exactly.

But that's all.

One is connected to nature

Where do you think energy comes from

nature

intelligent nature

raising vibration

part of Qigong

massive powerful black energy is a demon

not just more energy

but high vibration energy

not always more = high quality

every action, thought, affects ones heart which opens and closes the channels

most people think thats bullshit

but i can feel it happen

My hearts like a compass

why do you think buddhism, christianity, islam etc talk about morality as a way to find "god"

people can be too repressive

people can also say moralitys nonsense to jusitfy their own behaviour or not critisize themself

the light reacts to ones good deeds

heavenly energy comes from this

there is a book

"buddha hood without meditation"

there is an energetic effect of good deeds, not bad ones etc

and the idea there is no such thing as good or bad, is an idea

relatively true, also untrue

if nature doesnt think im learned enough to be immortal

then I trust nature

maybe thats naive

but i find the whole anti life, only immortality is important to be a very negative point of view

anti playfulness

if immortality exists

then it only exists in the present moment

spend ones life chasing immortality

is illogical.

not to put down anyones goals or say you shouldnt do this or that

just a non serious mentality about it.

My simple question is not answered: Does that mean that Liao Sigung will be able to prevent rebirth?

Yes.

100% disagree. It does not make sense at all.

Preventing rebirth is a privilege only given to very high saints. If you ask me to give examples, I would name Rumi and his companion Shams Tabrizi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shams_Tabrizi)

Liao Sigung killed entire village including women, children. Why should he be given such a privilege?

• Like 1

Murdering innocent people creates more rebirth...there's literally more stuff you have to resolve. Not just internally (like you get over it emotionally and mentally), but in the larger universe as well.

Ending rebirth requires virtue, and other ways of the various schools. If you live life well, then you go with a clear conscience and don't really have anything left to resolve. This is the actual path of immortality.

• Like 1

100% disagree. It does not make sense at all.

Preventing rebirth is a privilege only given to very high saints. If you ask me to give examples, I would name Rumi and his companion Shams Tabrizi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shams_Tabrizi)

Liao Sigung killed entire village including women, children. Why should he be given such a privilege?

Feel free to disagree then. Rebirth happens because of weakness and ignorance, not because of bad deeds.

It would be like telling a caterpillar that building a cocoon and eating lots of leaves is not necessary to become a butterfly, but working at a soup kitchen is.

You think of this in terms the ability to stop reincarnating as some privilege being granted, it's an evolution that occurs independent of any outside agency. Just like a caterpillar becoming a butterfly.

It doesn't really matter how many other caterpillars any other caterpillar brutally killed and murdered. There is no caterpillar metamorphosis approval agency doing background checks on caterpillars to make sure it's ok for them to become butterflies.

This is a literal evolution and metamorphosis of being.

Murdering innocent people creates more rebirth...there's literally more stuff you have to resolve. Not just internally (like you get over it emotionally and mentally), but in the larger universe as well.

Ending rebirth requires virtue, and other ways of the various schools. If you live life well, then you go with a clear conscience and don't really have anything left to resolve. This is the actual path of immortality.

If you believe that more power to you. That isn't how reality works though.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 2

Feel free to disagree then. Rebirth happens because of weakness and ignorance, not because of bad deeds.

It would be like telling a caterpillar that building a cocoon and eating lots of leaves is not necessary to become a butterfly, but working at a soup kitchen is.

You think of this in terms the ability to stop reincarnating as some privilege being granted, it's an evolution that occurs independent of any outside agency. Just like a caterpillar becoming a butterfly.

It doesn't really matter how many other caterpillars any other caterpillar brutally killed and murdered. There is no caterpillar metamorphosis approval agency doing background checks on caterpillars to make sure it's ok for them to become butterflies.

This is a literal evolution and metamorphosis of being.

So everything happens by spontaneously, caterpillars becoming butterflies. No God? No Divine Realm? No Karma? Nothing? How nice? How are you so sure that there is no caterpillar metamorphosis approval agency? Have you seen it?

How do you know how reality works? You trust yourself so much as you know everything yet you know nothing.

So everything happens by spontaneously, caterpillars becoming butterflies. No God? No Divine Realm? No Karma? Nothing? How nice? How are you so sure that there is no caterpillar metamorphosis approval agency? Have you seen it?

How do you know how reality works? You trust yourself so much as you know everything yet you know nothing.

Liao died but was high enough where his mind continued to exist in death as it had in life, feel free to believe whatever it is you want to believe however.

I won't argue about any more. We can agree to disagree.

• Like 1

Liao died but was high enough where his mind continued to exist in death as it had in life, feel free to believe whatever it is you want to believe however.

I won't argue about any more. We can agree to disagree.

As you say let us disagree but what I do not understand the amount of certainty in your sentences. No "might be or may be" but always "is or are"

Rebirth happens because of weakness and ignorance, not because of bad deeds.

thumbs-up.jpg

That isn't how reality works though.

Beijing_bouddhist_monk_2009_IMG_1486.JPG

• Like 1

As you say let us disagree but what I do not understand the amount of certainty in your sentences. No "might be or may be" but always "is or are"

Because it's true. There is no might be or may be to it.

• Like 1

Because it's true. There is no might be or may be to it.

Because it is not true and you are leaving no margin for any mistake from your part.

Dorian Black you should do much better.

Because it is not true and you are leaving no margin for any mistake from your part.

Dorian Black you should do much better.

Yes it absolutely 100% true. Believe whatever you like though.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

It absolutely is how reality works. We have to live with our conscience, and the consequences of our actions...to create more issues to deal with is not the way. No real immortal would suggest that killing women and children makes you into an immortal, or that it's fine to do.

• Like 1

No real immortal would suggest that killing women and children makes you into an immortal, or that it's fine to do.

??? Lol, nobody implied that! :rolleyes:

Some people obviously want to misunderstand what others say...

• Like 1

??? Lol, nobody implied that! :rolleyes:

Some people obviously want to misunderstand what others say...

MPG did allude to that. Or maybe I'm mistaken.

I have no desire to misunderstand anyone.

MPG did allude to that. Or maybe I'm mistaken.

I have no desire to misunderstand anyone.

Bottom line:

Adolf Hitler could have become an immortal if he had the right training.

Mother Theresa didn't have the right training, so she did not become an immortal.

• Like 1