liminal_luke

Long-term kunlun practitioners?

hmm, maybe i think too much about wanting people to not notice me, and other times too much about sex and wanting people to notice me because i seem to get great results in both of those fields...

Edited by Flolfolil

de_paradise, yes.

shift to higher energies.... not sure it's a 'choice' which intent one holds,when it comes, more an uncovering of one's path, is the shift..

so the intent creates the bridge and then comes the shift which reveals the intent of your path.. ie what colour or vibration you are to be, after all...

tis a bold 'statement' to make.. and not so much, when it is a shared gnosis. Was glad to see you there.

Good points. My comments were geared towards people who are doing a mechanical, or head-based type of practice, and perhaps really to add in some heart-based intent. I am not sure to what extent we are in charge of this uncovering either, what goes through our heads or our path direction. The extent to which higher energies respond to our thoughts depends on how far along one is, but anyone can with intent think "healing" and it will stir something. I was thinking as an example about "Adam the dreamhealer" boy who awakened his extraordinary healing siddhi by really really wanting to heal his mother. Any "regular" person who contemplates the interconnectivity of all things, as one whole, will find themselves in something akin to a hypnotic trance, which is actually an energy experience. The words "healing" or Boddhisattva vow, or "Jesus" are merely symbols, abstractions; what is important is what happens in a persons consciousness and physical (including energy) body as triggered by the words. But the words can point the way, and can be intentionally contemplated to acheive progress.

• Like 1

I remember reading in the original Kunlun book it said that in level 2 that the merging of kan and li happens has anyone experienced that?