Sign in to follow this  
Mudryah

New members of Tianmen!:)

It's been almost two years now and Sifu Rel has shown passion, heart, and dedication to his practice of Taoist Arts. He passed most of our tests and still have more to take but its been a fantastic journey studying, teaching, learning, researching, testing, and exploring the arts with him. I am proud to say that he is a highly respected member of Heaven's Gate School of philosopy (Tianmen) in the Taoist Arts.

He was hated by most but is loved by many and no matter what others thought of him he still persisted in his studies and practices. So, if any of you are practicing to better your life and the life of those around you but other people hate you and talk bad about please keep going don't give up because it all pays at the end.

Peace to all and apply happiness into everything you do in life.

-Priest Azriel (天舒适) _/|\

Edited by Mudryah
  • Like 3

If I am in hawaii ill say hi.

Saw the vid on ur profile. Nice moves. Couldnt help but notice a purplish-blue aura around you, very cool.

• Like 3

Heaven's Gate School of philosopy (Tianmen) in the Taoist Arts

If this is what Sifu Rel and company wish to study I have no problem with them and wish them the best.

I do however think the decision to create a forum called: mopai.forummotion.com and associate it with mo pai to be bait and switch.

It's unfair to the people seeking mo pai, and getting Tianmen or whatever else it is he is teaching.

Tianmen has nothing to do with mo pai. Tianmen is a non profit educational group.

Edited by Mudryah

It's been almost two years now and Sifu Rel has shown passion, heart, and dedication to his practice of Taoist Arts. He passed most of our tests and still have more to take but its been a fantastic journey studying, teaching, learning, researching, testing, and exploring the arts with him. I am proud to say that he is a highly respected member of Heaven's Gate School of philosopy (Tianmen) in the Taoist Arts.

He was hated by most but is loved by many and no matter what others thought of him he still persisted in his studies and practices. So, if any of you are practicing to better your life and the life of those around you but other people hate you and talk bad about please keep going don't give up because it all pays at the end.

Peace to all and apply happiness into everything you do in life.

-Priest Azriel _/|\_

You should browse through "Sifu Rels" postings and then come back to comment. He has probably edited the more intense postings though.

Which celebrity is associating their name with your program?

I understand that Mudryah.

I think it is wonderful Sifu Rel has found a system to be a part of.

My only issue with Sifu Rel and his group is that they created the forum:

mopai.forummotion.com

And claim to teach higher levels.

It is only when you come out and say HEY this isn't mo pai, that they will tell you WELL DUH we don't practice mo pai.

It's a sort of bait and switch tatic.

They create a community for mo pai discussion and training information and create their own system which isn't really explained anywhere.

Lots of people seeking mo pai that don't know any better get caught up in their community and never realize it's something else.

That's the only issue I have with it.

Tianmen has nothing to do with mo pai. Tianmen is a non profit educational group. We are associated with: http://www.longlifefoundationlph.com/projects.html & www.qicarelph.com

@Mooninite Please do. We have retreats after the new year. If you fly out here we provide room and meals. Right now we are booked until November because we have a famous Buddhist Monk artist Jonathan Ming Ji visiting here but please visit when you can and tell your friends. We meditate in the mountains and beach too. Also, I'm glad you can see that in the video because not many people can see that. Also, do you see the crane bird in the background? If you notice my head turns towards the birds way as I practice. I sensed something at the time but I didn't know what I was sensing so I kept practicing plus a single leaf drops as I practice but there was no tree near the camera. Also, could you see my energy penetrate the camera as I walk towards it at the end. Tai Chi is awesome!

@Morepieguy. Ahhhhh I see your point and I agree. I suggest you talk with him about that. But he has been a dedicated student to our group. I did talk to him about certain things but he is his own person. He is talented and I've experienced his abilities but the forum thing is his thing not ours.

@Mooninite Please do. We have retreats after the new year. If you fly out here we provide room and meals. Right now we are booked until November because we have a famous Buddhist Monk artist Jonathan Ming Ji visiting here but please visit when you can and tell your friends. We meditate in the mountains and beach too. Also, I'm glad you can see that in the video because not many people can see that. Also, do you see the crane bird in the background? If you notice my head turns towards the birds way as I practice. I sensed something at the time but I didn't know what I was sensing so I kept practicing plus a single leaf drops as I practice but there was no tree near the camera. Also, could you see my energy penetrate the camera as I walk towards it at the end. Tai Chi is awesome!

Why change your name from Merceless to Mudryah?

He's not a judge his license was taken from him. It's a political thing and we don't get into politics. I just help with teaching Tai Chi to his group of employees.

My name wasn't merceless.

Type in Heaven's Gate Mountain. This is where the name comes from and we are an off shoot of Tianshi Dao.

He's not a judge his license was taken from him. It's a political thing and we don't get into politics. I just help with teaching Tai Chi to his group of employees.My name wasn't merceless. Type in Heaven's Gate Mountain. This is where the name comes from and we are an off shoot of Tianshi Dao.

Sounds neat. Who are you and how are you involved with them?

Involved with who? Sorry.Tianshi Dao? Or Heaven's Gate?

My question was vague, my apologies.

You must be Randy Robinson obviously? A representative of the Long Life place?

• Like 1

Yes that is my name. Is there a problem? I represent my school Wu Dang Honolulu and I am a member of the group Tianmen. That is all. I work with other organizations is this wrong?

But since you want to research me heres my info. I was born in Colorado Springs 4/28/1981 I have a brother and sister is there anything else you want to google on me and try to find out? I have nothing to hide.

I worked at 24hourfitness, Pizza Hut, Hilton Hotel, Kenmore Hotel, Warwick Hotel, I had my own skate clothing business for three years my own Graphic design business as well. I had sex with many women and I have many friends around the world. What else do you want to know. Lol.

Edited by Mudryah
  • Like 1

Thanks for the offer, sounds awesome. Place must be beautiful. Na I didnt notice all that, just a strong aura. U probably practice everyday. Probably shouldnt ruffle feathers lol.

Edited by MooNiNite

I traveled the world and studied with several teachers and masters. I teach Tai Chi that is all I love to do. I was in street fights and survived. Contact SFPD and ask them about what happened in 2006 in Chinatown.

I don't mind people ruffling my feathers but they should know I like to straighten them out. If you understand what I mean? Lol. Peace to you Mooninite. :)

My number is 808-375-6391. I'm on Pacific time so call me at the right hours. Lol.

• Like 1

Yes that is my name. Is there a problem? I represent my school Wu Dang Honolulu and I am a member of the group Tianmen. That is all. I work with other organizations is this wrong?

But since you want to research me heres my info. I was born in Colorado Springs 4/28/1981 I have a brother and sister is there anything else you want to google on me and try to find out? I have nothing to hide.

I worked at 24hourfitness, Pizza Hut, Hilton Hotel, Kenmore Hotel, Warwick Hotel, I had my own skate clothing business for three years my own Graphic design business as well. I had sex with many women and I have many friends around the world. What else do you want to know. Lol.

Nothing else.

God Bless you on your journey.

• Like 1

The same to you brother. :) I use to live in the Bay Area before moving to HI. I know where you live and if you ever want to visit here call me.

Peace to you. _/|\_

I traveled the world and studied with several teachers and masters. I teach Tai Chi that is all I love to do. I was in street fights and survived. Contact SFPD and ask them about what happened in 2006 in Chinatown.

I don't mind people ruffling my feathers but they should know I like to straighten them out. If you understand what I mean? Lol. Peace to you Mooninite. :)

My number is ***********

You probably should just PM your number....rather than posting it here....just a thought.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi

I was called by a person already and we had a great conversation. Was it you? lol. I don't hide anything.

Edited by Mudryah

I was called by a person already and we had a great conversation. Was it you? lol. I don't hide anything.

Lol, nope, wasn't me, could just become annoying, atleast I would find random people calling me and asking me questions about my practices a bit tedious, but too each his own. :)

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi

I don't mind it because I use to be the person annoying teachers asking so many questions. Nothing wrong with curiosity.

Sign in to follow this