Sign in to follow this  
Flolfolil

Hypothetical question

most people here tend to call me flo (so much so that i have started signing up for other websites under the name Flo...hehe)

But as for explaining the name Flolfolil, here goes. i am a comedic video editor with a youtube channel. When i edit videos, i make word jokes where i reverse parts of words that people are saying or rearrange them to say new things. So i can turn "something" so that it sounds like "SummuS" because i just reversed the first bit of the word. i could take someone saying the phrase "I sometimes like to work on cars." and edit it to make them appear to be saying "I suck cocks" :lol:

So flolfolil is just me doing that same technique to the phrase "Flower of Life" Like Flolf O' Lil

Excellent - Flo it is, and thanks!

Too funny on the wordplays :lol:

p.s...i edited out my questions ^ while you were replying - so not to derail your OP further. It's kind of a hard one to answer (for me) but maybe some reincarnaters can play along. (-:

warm regards

Edited by rene

It's kind of a hard one to answer (for me)

Oh it is for me too! On the one hand, i might want to give myself a good life to prevent them from suffering. On the other, i might want to give them a life of hardships that they will surely learn and grow from. i want future me to grow, but i don't know if i could willfully make another being suffer. When i first thought about this, it felt like a huge weight had been lifted and suddenly it seems like all my suffering is meant to be. Not only that, but i chose it for myself so that i could grow!

that is basically the underlying question i hope to see answered ;)

Not only that, but i chose it for myself so that i could grow!

that is basically the underlying question i hope to see answered ;)

Didn't you just answer it right there?

while you are holding your tongue, have you batten down the hatches or gotten ready to evacuate?

hurricane chantal is coming.

I don't go through those changes. My area doesn't get many bad storms. I have lived here over thirty years and only three hurricanes have made it into my area.

In defense of baguakicksass and at the risk of setting off the OP, this is something he does. Post a question, and if he doesn't like the answers he flips out and deletes the thread.

Stupid answers, answers that miss the point, answers that somehow want to argue even the most basic, obvious point you could ever hope to make, are all part of life on an Internet forum.

Get used to it.

That seems to me to be baguakicksass point, which I wholeheartedly agree with.

I'll stay out of your thread now.

Edited by i am
  • Like 1

Simple. I'd come back to be myself in this life again and again.

If I repeat the same life over and over, I have a better chance to figure out the patterns, or find the glitches in the system.

And so far, my life isn't that bad. I've had a good life. :)

In a moderately rich family in a poor country, so hopefully I'd take the chance to be very charitable but wouldn't get attached to ridiculous luxury.

Also, I would have plenty of free time to cultivate from not needing to work too much, if I develop that characteristic enough in this life to continue with it in that one.

And, no serious suffering troubling me, but witnessing it around me as a prompt to cultivate and another help in developing compassion.

:)

I don't go through those changes. My area doesn't get many bad storms. I have lived here over thirty years and only three hurricanes have made it into my area.

alrighty then.

i know you don't believe in chi

watch me move that hurricane.

alrighty then.

i know you don't believe in chi

watch me move that hurricane.

Ooopps. I do believe in Chi. But I don't believe you have that much power. Hehehe.

this is something he does

of course it is YOU that has to go and say that. You are -the- perfect example of someone who 1.completely misses the point, 2.Would rather call me unintelligent than discuss the topic of the thread

Thank you for staying away from me.

Sign in to follow this