Sign in to follow this  
narveen

Hello from a newcomeris inexplicable.

This is my introduction post.

My interest in Taoism is inexplicable. Currently, I am just drifting along looking for direction, I guess. I lived in India, without my family, and am now drifting east. .

I hope I will get to know what I am looking for.

Welcome to TTB's.

Hope that "Going with the Flow" works out for you.

Basher

hi basher, thanks for the welcome. how come i am not allowed to reply/participate in taoist discussion forum? i see lots of topics that pique my interest there. is there an initiation process? i checked FAQ and no clues there.

i am not going with any flow of choice. i feel like a piece of trash flowing helplessly down the ganga. what about you, basher? are things working out?

You've probably already worked out the "5 posts in the Lobby" to post elsewhere Rule...

Everybody should read the top post in the Lobby first !!! (LOL)

When problems / challenges arrive at my door, it's (usually) because I've ignored the little Taoist Voice in my Head & decided to do something else / go in another direction...ie against the flow.

Spent a long time trying to clear up & do up a Property for Sale.... but was losing heart as it's quite a distance away & I didn't have the time or cash to do it properly. So I'd need to spend a lot to make it half-way decent.

Then along comes someone I know who (out of the blue) makes me a v good offer fot it, just the way it is !!!

(Phew)

Hello, narveen. I'm glad you are here.

This is my introduction post.

My interest in Taoism is inexplicable. Currently, I am just drifting along looking for direction, I guess. I lived in India, without my family, and am now drifting east. .

I hope I will get to know what I am looking for.

hi basher, thanks for the welcome. how come i am not allowed to reply/participate in taoist discussion forum? i see lots of topics that pique my interest there. is there an initiation process? i checked FAQ and no clues there.

i am not going with any flow of choice. i feel like a piece of trash flowing helplessly down the ganga. what about you, basher? are things working out?

Don't worry, there are ways of cleaning out the garbage can, that's what cultivation is all about. Welcome to the Taobums. :)

My 2 cents, Peace

Sign in to follow this