Sign in to follow this  
yondaime109

How do I become a fearless?

Like a shark at seafood buffet I'm chowing down on this knowledge and wisdom but I can't quite ingest it. But, maybe it's because I lack the testosterone. I "relieved some pressure" a few hours ago though.

I think one of the root desires behind all desires is the wish to become a god - to have all the powers of creation in ones own hands, to create change wherever one sees fit. Deep down, most people either want to be omnipotent/omniscient/etc., merge with that which is omnipotent/omniscient, etc.,

Pretty cool observation.

Like a shark at seafood buffet I'm chowing down on this knowledge and wisdom but I can't quite ingest it. But, maybe it's because I lack the testosterone. I "relieved some pressure" a few hours ago though.

Testosterone is OK if you want to be a powerful caveman. I've heard of some noble beings that use the herb White Kwao Krua to reduce the male animal hormone, and thus allowing a better harmony with their yin.

In an advanced, polite, spiritual society, I'd think we'd evolve to where penises would simply fall off at about 30-35. Before that, no male would be allowed to hold public office.

Edited by Vmarco

Testosterone is OK if you want to be a powerful caveman. I've heard of some noble beings that use the herb White Kwao Krua to reduce the male animal hormone, and thus allowing a better harmony with their yin.

In an advanced, polite, spiritual society, I'd think we'd evolve to where penises would simply fall off at about 30-35. Before that, no male would be allowed to hold public office.

One humans will be able to afford this lifestyle without making themselves vulnerable, But for now spiritualism should be kept a secret. If it becomes widely adopted then America will just become a second Tibet.

Bit by bit, piece by piece. Stuff I was learning about 3 years ago - only some of that is even becoming clear today!

• Like 1

... yet to realize enlightenment means to let go of all knowledge. Knowledge is acquired through thinking/the Head-mind

I was doing okay until I got to this part of your post.

And I agree that both Lao Tzu and Chuang Tzu spoke to this. But, in an ever-changing world we must constantly be learning new knowledge so that we can attain further wisdom. This is because I believe that knowledge comes prior to wisdon in almost all cases. (There are exceptions and I will admit to this but it is almost always found within people who's world is very static.)

Knowledge and the wisdom attained through it can dissipate all fears. It's not easy work though.

Or, one could become apathetic. No fears there. Hehehe.

Take it slowly. And question everything.

One humans will be able to afford this lifestyle without making themselves vulnerable, But for now spiritualism should be kept a secret. If it becomes widely adopted then America will just become a second Tibet.

Ah,....you haven't heard. At the end times, before the Kalachakra war, the spiritual center of the planet is to move to Patala.

In ancient sanskrit, America was the patala or antipodes. But I'm thinking Mexico,...perhaps around Tepoztlan.

I like testosterone for its mood elation, but also in sexual sublimation comes more dopamine...eventually...which is directly correlated with higher creativity, and better thinking ability...

I like testosterone for its mood elation, but also in sexual sublimation comes more dopamine...eventually...which is directly correlated with higher creativity, and better thinking ability...

Although only implied,...are you suggesting that testosterone is more creative, better at thinking than estrogen? I'd certainly agree that testosterone is much more cerebral-centric, that i, better at thinking,...but we all know what Lao Tzu thought of thinking.

Lao Tzu said, "there is nothing more futile and frustrating than relying on the mind. To arrive at the unshakable, you must befriend the Tao. To do this, quiet your thinking."

Lao Tzu said, "to eliminate the vexation of the mind, it doesn't help to do something; this only reinforces the minds mechanics (monkey mind)…. "the ego is a monkey catapulting through the jungle; totally fascinated by the realm of the senses....if anyone threaten it, it actually fears for its life. Let this monkey go. Let the senses go…. Recognize that everything you see and think is a falsehood, an illusion, a veil over the truth."

Although only implied,...are you suggesting that testosterone is more creative, better at thinking than estrogen? I'd certainly agree that testosterone is much more cerebral-centric, that i, better at thinking,...but we all know what Lao Tzu thought of thinking.

Lao Tzu said, "there is nothing more futile and frustrating than relying on the mind. To arrive at the unshakable, you must befriend the Tao. To do this, quiet your thinking."

No not at all. I only know that it improves confidence and gives one a feeling of positivism. Steroid users who go off their drugs usually get depressed for a while.

No not at all. I only know that it improves confidence and gives one a feeling of positivism. Steroid users who go off their drugs usually get depressed for a while.

Yes, that's a great point,...but why? Is it because those with estrogen are suppressed in nearly every society on the planet,...thus high testosterone makes one feel in the male club?

I once watched a documentary called: Middle Sexes - Redefining He and She,...where a low-self esteem, asexual gal took testosterone, and within days became a confident, insatiable dee-boy (with a vagina of course). In Thailand there are lots of Dee's...the tom-dee culture.

Yes, that's a great point,...but why? Is it because those with estrogen are suppressed in nearly every society on the planet,...thus high testosterone makes one feel in the male club?

I once watched a documentary called: Middle Sexes - Redefining He and She,...where a low-self esteem, asexual gal took testosterone, and within days became a confident, insatiable dee-boy (with a vagina of course). In Thailand there are lots of Dee's...the tom-dee culture.

I know very little about estrogen...but I know the evolutionary purpose of increased testosterone levels is to make the male more forward, more aggressive, so that he goes out there and mates like crazy. Then once he successfully mates, his testosterone receptors in the brain are downregulated, so that he becomes less interested and he goes off and conserves energy. In more social groups, hierarchical ones especially, the alpha male retains high testosterone levels, either through upregulated receptors or just greater blood serum amounts...Those males who have submitted to his dominance have lower levels one way or another. I know that testosterone is also directly linked to libido, included in females, and that there are females with almost no free testosterone who have basically lost their libido. So it increases drive to copulate, drive to become aggressive and competitive, drive to dominate, drive to achieve even...although its not the only mood chemical for those things...I am not sure whether estrogen might be a more 'submissive' hormone leading to accepting dominance and desire to nurture young, but it probably is...I know that too high testosterone will kill you quicker than too low...through cardiovascular stuff as well as increased risk-taking....oh yeah, testosterone also leads to less fear-motivated behavior and more recklessness...there is also a direct increase in dopamine levels as testosterone increases...personally I am all about the dopamine...I like feeling more confident too, but dopamine does that as well..in fact, I want if the supposed confidence boost in steroid users isn't mainly due to the increased dopamine levels? I like having a high libido sometimes, but not all the time. I'm not so interested in aggression either.

Edited by Songtsan

I know very little about estrogen...but I know the evolutionary purpose of increased testosterone levels is to make the male more forward, more aggressive, so that he goes out there and mates like crazy. Then once he successfully mates, his testosterone receptors in the brain are downregulated, so that he becomes less interested and he goes off and conserves energy.

I look forward to hearing of your future Templeton Prize,...seriously!

I look forward to hearing of your future Templeton Prize,...seriously!

I get some of that info from here:

http://www.reuniting.info/karezza_method_lloyd

and also from the book, "Cupid's Poisoned Arrow," which is also advertised on the site...as well as from some books on evolutionary psychology, which detail the evolution of hormones for mating and social structure.

But even with all the confidence there are some things you can't just accomplish and when you realize how futile your attempts will be then that's were fear sets in.

But even with all the confidence there are some things you can't just accomplish and when you realize how futile your attempts will be then that's were fear sets in.

That's rooted in a belief, something like if you fail it is a reflection on who you are as a person or a reflection on your value, or people won't love you if you fail, which are common beliefs in our modern competitive society but are actually false beliefs. So the fear is usually based on a lie, so investigate the truth and the fear diminishes.

As long as you practice nonattachment to results...everything just becomes a meditation. Do what needs to be done not because you want the results, but because its healthiest and makes sense. Nonattachment negates fear; fear is due to a complex chain of issues that are all linked back to attachment. With no attachment, nothing to fear. Just try hard and results come more and more, but do not be attached to results. You can only get better and better the more that you do something - but do not be attached to getting better at anything. Nonattachment = bliss. Do not be attached to achieving nonattachment. Do not be attached to becoming fearless.

Edited by Songtsan

Sign in to follow this