h.uriahr

Bak Fu Pai's Sunn Yee Gong-Q&A

Sifu Garry

I was wondering if you could share your personal experience of the inner thunder and what you felt ect.

Im sure all who are following this post would be really interested )

guys actually the sunn yee gong is the real deal - telekenisis and bringing stuff back to life are all possible... so ive heard :)

GMDW has shown many times bring back to life insects, but he also told me they are like a zombie I guess like no soul??? Anyway its not nice to kill anything for testing....

Telekineses he has also shown many many years ago

lol thats very cool! - i guess you'd hav to supply them with spirit also to house the body - not only the life-force energy!

Sifu Garry

I was wondering if you could share your personal experience of the inner thunder ?

Ronko, why you want to know this, just wonder? I do not think it will help anybody but only makes expectations. I think we need to let it go

Just thought it would be a really fascinating read mate , nothing more , chill !

Not everything is about attachment and expectations ,,,,

Why does everything always have to be so serious on here ! :o

I thoroughly enjoyed reading Sifu Terry's stories about his days of training in Flying phoenix and GMDW

and I am equally sure Myself and alot of people would also enjoy Sifu Garry's.

Edited by ronko
  • Like 1

Stories is one thing but asking somebody to describe personal internal experience is another thing. It's not desirable to share it with anybody who is not your particular friend. I personally don't want to know exactly what it is. Better to know how to get it and experience it and this should not be intellectualized

Just wondering what you guys training schedule looks like ?

Just did 20 mins standing med 1 , 5 mins standing med 2 ,

20 mins sitting med 1 , 10 mins sitting med 2 , 8 mins sitting med 4 then 5 mins each rest of sitting meds.

LOTS of heat !

Really nice session ,best session Ive had so far , half way through siting med 1 felt quite blissful and just had to smile !

The smile seemed to release alot of energy as cold chills started going up my body . Very blissful : )

Very strong wide and big dan tien feeling , felt like I was breathing through my whole being , hard to explain.

Yeee haaa for Yee gung !

• Like 1

Hey Sifu

Loved that new footage , what level is that ?

looks amazing and deep!

Edited by ronko

just an update of how my SYG is going ,

well for the last few days i have been entering states of a very blissful nature in the sitting meds.

spontaneous laughter , smiling , movement , today in sitting med 4 my whole upper body began to turn at the waist whilst in the preying position which i have never had happen before , as i turned to either side lots of energy moving , clearing channels.

More and more I am noticing i dont want to come out of the sitting meds , specially the first 3 , and im beginning to feel what can only described as being home ? hard to explain but when i am in the sitting meds it feels like i have returned to where i came from.Hmmmm !

• Like 1

Hey Sifu Garry

Thank you :D

Feels like something is changing inside me, quite hard to put into words but feels good !

hehe

Hows everyone else doing with SYG ?

Would love to hear how those still practicing are finding it .