gentlewind

The Matrix Trilogy Decoded by Mark Passio

The Matrix Trilogy Decoded by Mark Passio

"The Matrix Trilogy Decoded" by Mark Passio was recorded on September 15, 2012.

In this video Mark Passio breaks down the hidden meaning of the "The Matrix" movies. It would serve you better if you watched all three movies before and/or after watching this video.

This event was held as a fundraiser for the "Free Your Mind 2 Conference" coming up in April of 2013 in Philadelphia. It is a three-day conference featuring top-calibre whistle-blowers from across the country who will shed light upon our world's problems and bring forward empowering solutions.

This unique event will build upon the success of the first "Free Your Mind Conference" in 2011, with a continued focus to spread awareness on the topics of consciousness, mind control, subversive occult influences, holistic body-mind-spirit health, and solution-oriented approaches to the problems humanity faces in these challenging times.

If you can make it to the conference please buy tickets ahead of time because tickets are limited. If you can't attend but would like to help support this conference please make a donation by sending an email to [email protected].

Free Your Mind Conference website:
http://www.freeyourmindconference.com/

FYMC promo video:

Mark Passio's website:
http://www.whatonearthishappening.com/

Enjoy and Please Share!

This video was produced by "Signs of the Time" media.
The Truth Will out! But will you see it?

Have watched this twice, and enJoyed on both occasions.

Namaste,

gentlewind

• Like 2

i was actually at the free your mind conference 2 session. it was an interesting gathering, mark passio seems like a cool dude. but he does drop some great knowledge for the alternative research community.

• Like 1

I saw quite a few of the videos from the first Free Your Mind Conference, and I was very impressed with Mark Passio - who looks like a member of Black Sabbath, mind(pun intended) you Freeman also could be in Black Sabbath ! Love his chaotic shows, love his humor too !

Tom Lin, could you do a brief report on what you saw please ?

Namaste,

gentlewind

gentlewind, every time i see your icon i see jesus ripping a massive bong

:D And his weed is the best - obviously :D Perk of being the 'son of g_d' :P

Namaste,

gentlewind

• Like 3

:D And his weed is the best - obviously :D Perk of being the 'son of g_d' :P

Hangin with the G-O-Double D! Smoke weed erryday!

gentlewind, every time i see your icon i see jesus ripping a massive bong

omg that literally made me laugh out loud LOL :D

I am a big Matrix fan. You can literally read off many of the Tibetan Esoteric Buddhism teachings in there. For examples, Neo wasn't the first but the 7th incarnation. What one may think one has been liberated and achieved or obtained nirvana...you are still part of the even more higher consciousness. You are still the creation of another mind. Still not liberated. You are still the product of the Matrix. Obviously, Matrix is the samsara.

I just want to point out that Buddha didn't write the movie. It was not depicted in any of the sutras. So, one must be careful not to read too much into it and falling victims to the new age stuff.

• Like 1

I am a big Matrix fan. You can literally read off many of the Tibetan Esoteric Buddhism teachings in there. For examples, Neo wasn't the first but the 7th incarnation. What one may think one has been liberated and achieved or obtained nirvana...you are still part of the even more higher consciousness. You are still the creation of another mind. Still not liberated. You are still the product of the Matrix. Obviously, Matrix is the samsara.

I just want to point out that Buddha didn't write the movie. It was not depicted in any of the sutras. So, one must be careful not to read too much into it and falling victims to the new age stuff.

If people fall 'victim' of the 'new age movement' then it is meant to be, if that is where they are at in their journey.

I became a 'victim' of the christian religion, I survived and became more informed through the experience, and I'm glad I did.

People are where they are meant to be, regardless of how that is viewed.

We have plenty of hurdles to hurdle over during our lifetime, whether that be 'new age', a particular brand of religion or a particular 'spiritual path'.

To seek is to become lost.

The Truth is Within.

All else is distraction.

The author of the Matrix is Sophia Stewart:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAikqU0q-QU

Namaste,

gentlewind

I saw quite a few of the videos from the first Free Your Mind Conference, and I was very impressed with Mark Passio - who looks like a member of Black Sabbath, mind(pun intended) you Freeman also could be in Black Sabbath ! Love his chaotic shows, love his humor too !

Tom Lin, could you do a brief report on what you saw please ?

Namaste,

gentlewind

it was basically just a lot of people that were prominent researchers and lecturers in the occult/conspiratorial field of study. it was held at a church venue in pennsylvannia. they sold lots of books/crystals/metaphysical tools there. many people attended from all walks of life from my observation (spiritual,non-spiritual,religious,business people, young, old etc.)

in terms of the atmosphere and the lectures, it was pretty gloomy haha. the first lecturer jay park pretty much traumatized me and my friend for a good half an hour or so. he elucidated on his childhood experience under illuminati satanic ritual abuse. but every other lecturer after that spoke about information that i already had understanding of prior to attending.

funnily enough i didn't get to stay for mark but i had heard him on a radio show and hes quite an intellectual dude. my friend and i left because it got monotonous for us. but for anyone that had never been exposed to this type of information would be in for a treat.

• Like 1

it was basically just a lot of people that were prominent researchers and lecturers in the occult/conspiratorial field of study. it was held at a church venue in pennsylvannia. they sold lots of books/crystals/metaphysical tools there. many people attended from all walks of life from my observation (spiritual,non-spiritual,religious,business people, young, old etc.)

in terms of the atmosphere and the lectures, it was pretty gloomy haha. the first lecturer jay park pretty much traumatized me and my friend for a good half an hour or so. he elucidated on his childhood experience under illuminati satanic ritual abuse. but every other lecturer after that spoke about information that i already had understanding of prior to attending.

funnily enough i didn't get to stay for mark but i had heard him on a radio show and hes quite an intellectual dude. my friend and i left because it got monotonous for us. but for anyone that had never been exposed to this type of information would be in for a treat.

Cheers, much appreciated.

We attended similar events in th UK, and were involved in one major conference which was a hoot. We then ran a group which met monthly, and then my health pulled me away.

I know what you mean though about it becoming monotonous. Also it can be a negative experience, due to the nature of the talks and the negative people that attend.

At one conference we attended, one of the speakers died shortly into his presentation, Dean Warwick was his name; he had been telling people he felt his life was under threat.

Namaste,

gentlewind

Cheers, much appreciated.

We attended similar events in th UK, and were involved in one major conference which was a hoot. We then ran a group which met monthly, and then my health pulled me away.

I know what you mean though about it becoming monotonous. Also it can be a negative experience, due to the nature of the talks and the negative people that attend.

At one conference we attended, one of the speakers died shortly into his presentation, Dean Warwick was his name; he had been telling people he felt his life was under threat.

Namaste,

gentlewind

Oh wow, what was the cause? Yeah man the energy that was circulating at the conference didn't feel good. and you are right when you said the truth is within. some people certainly get way to caught up in secret societies and the agenda of the higher echelons and have disregarded the only solution to the problem; to walk their own path and follow their heart.

peace be with you my friend.

• Like 1

Oh wow, what was the cause? Yeah man the energy that was circulating at the conference didn't feel good. and you are right when you said the truth is within. some people certainly get way to caught up in secret societies and the agenda of the higher echelons and have disregarded the only solution to the problem; to walk their own path and follow their heart.

peace be with you my friend.

Tom Lin, he was in mid flow talking about 9/11 being an inside job and was using tins of beans for the towers to illustrate his point. He then said to the audience he needed to catch his breath and so he went to sit on the table he was using, before he could sit down he collapsed to the floor - dead *! Before he died I felt the temperature rise to the point were it was unbearable, and soon after Dean was dead. I did notice a very well dressed elderly man sitting in the row in front of me but on the left hand side of me, he fell asleep during all the other talks but not Dean's. When Dean was giving his talk the elderly man opened up a briefcase, which had remained closed up until this point. Coincidence ? I don't believe in coincidences ! Then he disappeared.

The conference, Probe International, took place at the YMCA Sports Center in Lytham St Annes(still does), has been going for a number of years; it was run by a delightful couple Sam and Jean, now its just Sam as his wife Jean left her body last year(or thereabouts). Dean had been saying to Sam and Jean that he feared 'they' were after him. His home was also broken into either before his death or after - can't remember. But I'll post some links which will be more helpful than me !

The You Tube video is a recording of an interview between Dave Starbuck and Dean Warwick - a must listen.

Dean Warwick, alternative energy pioneer and researcher, collapsed and died on 7 October, 2006 while speaking at Probe Internationals conference in Blackpool, England.

Originally from New Zealand - born of an MI6 operative - but lately resident in Scotland, Warwick had initially served in the New Zealand Army and was aware of the use of directed energy weapons to destroy targets, even buildings, as long ago as the 1970s.

Warwick had promised interviewer Dave Starbuck that he would make some very significant announcements at the conference concerning the murder of Bobby Kennedy, the identity of the Anti-Christ, and the connection between underground bases and hundreds of thousands of missing children.

Warwick had reached the point in his lecture when he stated he would next reveal who was behind Bobby Kennedys murder. However, he never did. Instead, he said, Bear with me for a moment, leaned with his left elbow on a nearby table with his right arm across his body, and then fell flat on his face. Shortly afterwards he was pronounced dead.

Warwick was aged 62 and was in good health. Shortly before he began his presentation, he said he felt a beam or burning at the side of his head, and conference organisers said he had spoken of having had a premonition that something would happen.

http://www.whale.to/b/warwick_h.html

A very strange day indeed. I will be adding more to this but need to speak with my wife first, she is dancing with the Z's currently as it approaches 3:45am.

We made the decision to leave the 'conspiracy scene' due to the negativity(dark energies being directed by teams of negative psychics perhaps) we felt at these events. Plus the never ending in fighting between various factions ! The alleged 'truth movement' is just another distraction. Its also a money making industry for the crowd pullers !

Namaste,

gentlewind