eye_of_the_storm

Racist Statements By "German" Politicians

You're confusing skin color and facial features with cultural diversity!

Look around the world....

Every people North East South West have a unique look + unique cultural expression

Look at the art the music the buildings... etc

The Chinese art is unique as is the Japanese etc

Just as the butterfly have different patterns, expressions, dances etc..

DNA = Culture = Expression/ Personality

You see African art... you know it is African art

You see Native American art you know it is of Native American

You see Celtic art you know it is of the Celtics

You see Greek art you know it is Greek!

It is more than skin deep... it is the spirit of the people.

How does a bird know how to build a nest?

Or a spider a web?

And each type.. has a unique style... this is Nature

Tell me how it is so...

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Look around the world....

Every people North East South West have a unique look + unique cultural expression

Look at the art the music the buildings... etc

The Chinese art is unique to the Japanese etc

Just as the butterfly have different patterns, expressions, dances etc..

DNA = Culture = Expression/ Personality

You see African art... you know it is African art

You see Native American art you know it is of Native American

You see Celtic art you know it is of the Celtics

You see Greek art you know it is Greek!

It is more than skin deep... it is the spirit of the people.

Yeah I understand that but look at ads for Benetton ads

http://www.olinda.com/ArtAndIdeas/lectures/Benetton/benettonIntro.htm

So they go for racial diversity right?

it is skin color features diversity right?

But guess what?

It's not real DIVERSITY because it's corporate imperialism!

The Gap, Nike, Benneton and Wal-Mart: Corporate Slavemasters

http://www.theearthcenter.com/templates/firefly/archives/ffarchivessweatshops1.html

See so yes ideally skin features express local cultural diversity but don't be so easily fooled!!!

Muslim is more Western than you think and skin features are really not that different.

For example I'll give you a story from my life.

I had a girlfriend who went to Morocco for the peace corps.

She met a Berber Moroccan who worked as a male prostitute for German homosexuals going to Africa for male sex.

So then my friend then married this Berber Moroccan who previously also had a German girlfriend and she brought him back to the U.S.

So in all of that there really is not racial diversity - my old friend is Irish-American by the way.

It's all just Westernized genocidal culture - not traditional Berber culture which was even against the Arabs!!!

Why do you think 1/10 American are on anti depressants?

Why is everyone so miserable and isolated...

Because they aren't home (spirit)... the culture / natural instincts have been killed...

You see in the USA? with the Nations... turning to alcohol and drugs?

You see the youth today too the soul has been ripped from them... alcohol and drugs + lust

All escapes from the emptiness... void (not the same as in the Eastern practices :P)

You put a lion in a cage away from its people and natural expression is is miserable..

I spent some time in Zeno? Zoo in Japan... You can see/ feel the sadness in the animals... it was very depressing... the place itself was ok in terms of the environment they provided... but it was artificial / fake...not organic... forced and trapped...

tumblr_m79mr3JpVp1rrpm57o1_r1_1280.jpg

^^ This is how a good many experience life now... the culture of all!... so fulfilling.... no... it is death.

Now we can all be one :) what joy... we can talk about the same TV PROGRAMS...

that will unite us all...

Your telling me you can't tell the difference between these 4 people? You have no idea where these people originate... they all look exactly the same to you? .... no unique people HAHAHA

Go and tell the African they are not unique

Go and tell the Chinese they are not unique

I guess you see no difference between these things either?

If two are destroyed.. doesnt matter right? because they are exactly the same?

Do you wish to kill nature? to destroy diversity and unique expression given by the universe?

You think you know better than the universe?

African just means you were born in, live in or your family come from Africa and the population of that continent is diverse ... from Egyptian arabs to Ethiopians to the Boors. All African.

What is happening in Europe is an increasingly diverse population .... built on what has been a diverse population since history was first recorded. There is no European race ... no such thing. There is no ethnic cleansing in Germany or UK because no one is trying to exterminate or drive out people different to them for reasons of racial purity.

Stop listening to extremists and study some facts.

Edited by Apech

Why do you think 1/10 American are on anti depressants?

Why is everyone so miserable and isolated...

Because they aren't home (spirit)... the culture / natural instincts have been killed...

You see in the USA? with the Nations... turning to alcohol and drugs?

You see the youth today too the soul has been ripped from them... alcohol and drugs + lust

All escapes from the emptiness... void (not the same as in the Eastern practices :P)

You put a lion in a cage away from its people and natural expression is is miserable..

I spent some time in Zeno? Zoo in Japan... You can see/ feel the sadness in the animals... it was very depressing... the place itself was ok in terms of the environment they provided... but it was artificial / fake...not organic... forced and trapped...

tumblr_m79mr3JpVp1rrpm57o1_r1_1280.jpg

^^ This is how a good many experience life now... the culture of all!... so fulfilling.... no... it is death.

Now we can all be one :) what joy... we can talk about the same TV PROGRAMS...

that will unite us all...

Yeah the U.S. was last united when it fought the Nazis.

But that's just dopamine addiction - that's not real culture - it's just a war machine.

Being "united" as a war machine is not real culture!!!

We are only 10% human - for every human cell there are 10 resident microbes.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/19/magazine/say-hello-to-the-100-trillion-bacteria-that-make-up-your-microbiome.html?_r=2&pagewanted=all&

http://rt.com/news/christianity-decline-uk-islam-rise-405/

Islam could be dominant UK religion in 10 years

It says 5% are Muslim and 50% consider themselves Christian. Then it plays around with figures for active worshippers and passive believers. Quite honestly the UK is a secular country and most people have little interest in religion. I would predict that in a generation a lot of young muslims will also feel this way. So the more interesting story would be about what a secular Brtiain with no established church would be like.

well it gives stats today + projected figures/ predictions for the next 10 years... as the title says... in 10 years.

Are you from the UK Apech?

Are you an Atheist?

I'd say we've seen a pretty secular UK for some time now...as with a number of other countries.

I found this commentary interesting:

Peter Hitchens is the ex-atheist brother of atheist Christopher Hitchens. In an article entitled Britain needs God Creation Ministries International wrote about Peter Hitchens:

Peter wrote that his views changed slowly, as he came to see the fruit of atheism. Part of this realisation came when he was working as a journalist in Moscow, during the final years of the Soviet Union. His depiction of this godless society was sobering. He wrote of the riots that broke out when the vodka ration was cancelled one week; the bribes required to obtain anaesthetics at the dentist or antibiotics at the hospital; the frightening levels of divorce and abortion; the mistrust and surveillance; the unending official lies, manipulation and oppression; the squalor, desperation and harsh incivility. Peter wrote of how traffic stops dead in Moscow when rain begins to fall, as every driver fetches wind-screen wipers from their hiding places and quickly fits them to their holders. Any wipers left in place when the car is parked are stolen as a matter of course.

The atheist, humanistic ideology of the state, he believed, had even affected the Russian language. Peter spoke to a descendant of an exile, whose grandparents had fled Moscow in the days of Lenin. Having been brought up to speak pure Russian in his American home—the elegant, literary language of his parents—he was shocked when he visited Russia to hear the coarse, ugly, slang-infested and bureaucratic tongue that was now spoken, even by educated professionals.[26]

http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism_and_communism

I think I can see many similarities...

well it gives stats today + projected figures/ predictions for the next 10 years... as the title says... in 10 years.

Are you from the UK Apech?

Are you an Atheist?

I'd say we've seen a pretty secular UK for some time now...as with a number of other countries.

I found this commentary interesting:

Peter Hitchens is the ex-atheist brother of atheist Christopher Hitchens. In an article entitled Britain needs God Creation Ministries International wrote about Peter Hitchens:

Peter wrote that his views changed slowly, as he came to see the fruit of atheism. Part of this realisation came when he was working as a journalist in Moscow, during the final years of the Soviet Union. His depiction of this godless society was sobering. He wrote of the riots that broke out when the vodka ration was cancelled one week; the bribes required to obtain anaesthetics at the dentist or antibiotics at the hospital; the frightening levels of divorce and abortion; the mistrust and surveillance; the unending official lies, manipulation and oppression; the squalor, desperation and harsh incivility. Peter wrote of how traffic stops dead in Moscow when rain begins to fall, as every driver fetches wind-screen wipers from their hiding places and quickly fits them to their holders. Any wipers left in place when the car is parked are stolen as a matter of course.

The atheist, humanistic ideology of the state, he believed, had even affected the Russian language. Peter spoke to a descendant of an exile, whose grandparents had fled Moscow in the days of Lenin. Having been brought up to speak pure Russian in his American home—the elegant, literary language of his parents—he was shocked when he visited Russia to hear the coarse, ugly, slang-infested and bureaucratic tongue that was now spoken, even by educated professionals.[26]

http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism_and_communism

I think I can see many similarities...

I am from UK but I don't live there now.

I'm not a secular atheist ... not exactly ... I am a Buddhist ... but even that title is full of misconceptions ... I was brought up atheist/agnostic though ... looked at a few religions but basically I work with a pragmatic approach and not belief.

http://rt.com/news/christianity-decline-uk-islam-rise-405/

Islam could be dominant UK religion in 10 years

Well I hope not, it looks like there has been a terrorist attack in London tonight by two Muslim Somalians. I had hoped that the Muslims in this country would get liberalized by our culture diluting the radicalism, but it doesn't look like that is the way it is going at the moment.

I used to hang out in the Somalian community in Minnesota which is the largest Somalian refugee community in the U.S.

I mean I was the only white person around in the whole area. haha. Eating goat, with the call to prayer on the loud speaker, etc.

Everyone was super nice to me!!!

So when the news would come on everyone said - there's no "Al Qaeda" in Somalia. That was in the early 2000s.

Guess what? The FASTEST way to create Al-Qaeda type terrorists is when the U.S. attacks Somalia or when the U.S. funds an attack on Somalia and that's exactly what happened when Ethiopia attacked Somalia.

The Somalia community very much protested the U.S. led Ethiopian attack on Somalia.

The traditional tribes had created a peaceful solution to Somalia - but it was not U.S. controlled and so it had to go!!

So they got attacked by Ethiopia "liberating" Somalia and so this then increased Al-qaeda types in Somalia.

In fact some Minnesota Somalians have just been arrested -- women - for "funding" Al-qaeda types in Somalia.

Even some Somalian males in Minnesota went back to Somalia to join the "Al-qaeda" types in Somalia.

Why? Because the U.S. is no "refugee" embracing community.

The Somalian Mall was right in the middle of a white Minnesota community and none of the whites even checked it out!!

The Somalians thought I was ITALIAN!!

They could not believe I was a Minnesota white. Why? They said:

Minnesotans are SO CONSERVATIVE.

haha. This is from the so-called Somalian traditionals!! haha.

Minnesota whites are even MORE RACIST and MORE TRIBAL than the Somalian Muslims.

Somalian traditional culture is more Sufi based than anything - it is very lively and warming.

What happened is that in the 1980s U.S. and Minnesota based CARGILL -- the largest private corporation in the WORLD - they use food as a Cold War weapon.

I have researched Cargill - but anyway so Cargill gets tax money to dump food on Somalia at one-sixth the local price.

What happens? The local farmers are run out of business by Cargill so that the local war lord president then increases his power and increases his purchases of U.S. weapons!!

So Mogadishu was controlled by the farmers but now they are wiped out by Cargill as "food aid" -- and this completely creates a power vacuum in the capital of Somalia and the civil war then increases.

So you have to see these issues in terms of international relations which was my undergraduate degree.

I think Japan and China have the right idea

http://www.hindujagruti.org/news/13946.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/sep/09/china1

The Japanese and Chinese are smart people... it would be hard brainwashing them into believing they don't exist... \

Good for them.

yeah interesting - but look where Buddhism got Japan with the rise of fascism.

So monoculturalism is not the answer.

China is fighting Islam because Islam is being used by the U.S. as Operation Gladio B.

People need to realize that the U.S. has created Al-CIA-da largely to undermine both the Russians and China....

Douglas Feith, neocon Under-Secretary of Defense under Bush-Cheney; Anwar Yusuf Turani,[3] key figure in the anti-Beijing Uygur separatist operations under the name East Turkistan National Freedom Center in Washington DC. East Turkistan is their name for Chinas Xinjiang Province where Uygur riots took place several years ago.

http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2013/05/22/boston-and-the-cia-snafu-part-ii-cias-graham-fuller-a-deep-state-rogue/

http://ceasefiremagazine.co.uk/whistleblower-al-qaeda-chief-u-s-asset/

Why are Germany and US still pouring money into Israel then?

The people alive today had nothing to do with it WW2 etc...

2 people...

Check this out...

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_crime

Immigration and crime

Immigration and crime is a topic that has gained increased attention as mass immigration is rapidly changing the populations of many countries. It is related to race and crime but not identical. For example, many countries do not provide racial crime statistics but do provide crime statistics for immigrants from different countries or geographic regions. These groups may not be racially homogeneous. One example being that many immigrants from some European countries may be gypsies.

Contents [hide]

Sweden

A study by the Swedish governmental organization responsible for official crime statistics examined crime during the 1997-2001 period. The study included all residents in Sweden between the ages of 15 and 51. The crimes included were those reported to police and for which the police had registered a reasonable suspicion regarding the offender. Below are the overrepresentation for foreign born compared to Swedish born with Swedish born parents. First number is for males compared to males. The second number in parenthesis is for females compared to females.[1]

• Rape/attempted rape +410% (not enough data)
  • Homicide/attempted homicide +310% (not enough data)
  • Robbery +300% (not enough data)
  • Illegal threat +270% (+250%)
  • Theft in stores +250% (+280%)
  • Battery, total +200% (+190)
    • Battery against children under 15 years old +290% (+360%)
    • Battery against females 15 years old old or older +240% (+170%)
    • Battery against males 15 years old old or older +190% (+180)
  • Resisting arrest, etc +190% (+110%)
  • Forgery +180% (+60%)
  • Sexual crimes except rape +170% (not enough data)
  • Other traffic crimes +170% (+90%)
  • Harassment, violation of domicile, etc +160% (+140%)
  • Fraud, embezzlement, etc +150% (+90%)
  • Drug-related crimes 120% (+0%)
  • Illegal possession of weapon, etc +110% (+40%)
  • Burglary +60% (-20%)
  • Vandalism +50% (+80%)
  • Car theft +50% (-40%)
  • Driving under influence +40% (+0%)
  • Theft from motor vehicle +30% (-40%)

The first number below are the overrepresentations for foreign born different geographic areas. It includes both males and females. The second number is percentage of each group who became reasonably suspect of a crime during the studied five year period.[1]

• Africa, not North or East: +430% (26,3%)
  • North Africa: +370% (23,3%)
  • West Asia: +280% (18.8%)
  • East Africa: +250% (17,5%)
  • South America: +230% (16,4%)
  • Central Asia: +220% (16,1%)
  • Southern Asia: +220% (15,8%)
  • Europe, not EU, including Turkey: +160% (13,2%)
  • European Union, new countries: +130% (11,4%)
  • South East Asia: +110% (10,5%)
  • Nordic Countries: +70% (8,7%)
  • Not classified: +60% (7,8%)
  • European Union, other countries: +40% (7,2%)
  • United States, Canada, Australia och New Zealand: +10% (5,5%)
  • East Asia: +0 (5,2%)

The study did not publish the overrepresentation for different groups for individual crimes. An earlier study looking at the 1985-89 period found very high numbers when combining the crimes with highest overrepresentation with the groups with the highest overrepresentation.[2]Svenskarnas parti in a study examined all convictions for rape in 2008 and calculated the overrepresentations compared to Swedish born for foreign born from different geographic regions. The first number is the number of persons convicted which is very small for some regions. As such the study cautioned that is should be seen as showing the situation regarding all convictions for rape in 2008 and not as definitive numbers regarding overrepresentations for rape.[3]

• North Africa: 13 (+2660%)
  • Sub-Saharan Africa: 30 (+1530%)
  • South West Asia: 82 (+1040%)
  • Latin America: 18 (+970%)
  • Indian subcontinent: 6 (+910%)
  • Baltic states 3 (+790%)
  • Southern Europe: 4 (+500%)
  • Nordic countries except Finland: 10 (+360%)
  • Balkans: 17 (+340%)
  • East Asia: 2 (+210%)
  • Finland: 14 (+190%)
  • Eastern Europe: 6 (+140%)
  • Southeast Asia: 2 (+80%)
  • Northwest Europe: 2 (+10%)
  • North America: 0 (-)

During the period 1997-2001, 25% of the almost 1,520,000 offences were committed by foreign born, while almost 20% were committed by Swedish-born people with a foreign background.[4]

Finland

Henrik Holappa was threatened with Hate Speech charges for passing out literature identifying the perpetrators in rape cases as African immigrants.

Worldwide

The Handbook of Crime Correlates (2009), a review of studies of correlates with crime, states that most studies on immigrants have found higher rates of crime. However, this varies greatly depending on the country of origin with immigrants from some regions having lower crime rates than the indigenous population.[5]

Europe

Further information: Immigration to Europe and List of countries by immigrant population

A "new anti-immigrant" movement has become apparent in some European countries, especially the Netherlands, Scandinavia, and Switzerland, during the early 21st century. The issue of immigrant crime plays an important role in the political debate in these countries.[6]

Netherlands

Non-"white Dutch" youths are more likely to have contact with the police and be convicted of a serious crime than their "white Dutch" compatriots. More than half of Moroccan-Dutch youths aged 18 to 24 years in Rotterdam have been in trouble with the police for the suspicion of a crime. Young Antillean and Surinamese Rotterdammers are strongly overrepresented in crime statistics. Of them, 40 percent have been suspected. Of indigenous young people aged from 18 to 24, only 18% percent already came in contact with criminal law.[7](A better citation would be preferred here. You can help Metapedia by providing one.)

According to a 2009 study commissioned by Justice Minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin[8](A better citation would be preferred here. You can help Metapedia by providing one.), of 447 criminal files, 63% teenagers convicted of serious crime are children of parents born outside the Netherlands. In the research, 447 case files of youngsters aged from 12 to 17 were studied. All the files involved cases in which the perpetrator was convicted of a crime for which the maximum jail sentence is 8 years or more. These were murder, manslaughter, robbery with violence, extortion, arson, public acts of violence and sexual crimes. The study did not examine whether the courts or police engage in discriminatory practices with respect to youths not of "white Dutch" origin.

The ethnic composition of of the files in the study was: "White Dutch" - 37%; Moroccans - 14%; Unknown origin - 14%; "other non-Westerners" - 9%; Turkish - 8%; Surinamese - 7%; Antillean - 7%; and "other Westerners" - 4%. [9](A better citation would be preferred here. You can help Metapedia by providing one.)

Sweden

Immigrants are overrepresented in Sweden's crime statistics. In a study by the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention in 1997-2001, 25% of the almost 1,520,000 offences were found to be committed by people born abroad, while almost 20% were committed by Swedish-born people with a foreign background. In the study, immigrants were found to be four times more likely to be investigated for lethal violence and robbery than ethnic Swedes. In addition, immigrants were three times more likely to be investigated for violent assault, and five times more likely to be investigated for sex crimes. Those from North Africa and Western Asia were overrepresented.[10]

Finland

According to official statistics, 27.0% of rapes have been committed by foreigners in Finland, who comprise 2.2% of population[11] In contrast, the rape support helpline Tukinainen reports that 6% of all callers and 11% of 10–20-year-old callers say that the rapist was a foreigner.[12] Additionally, Finnish rapists are more likely to be known personally by the victim, increasing the threshold to report. Furthermore, there are great asymmetries between nationalities of rapists.[13]

Norway

The overall probability that a person living in Norway would be convicted for a felony (no: forbrytelse) was increased by about 0.5 percentage points for the immigrant compared to non-immigrant populations for felonies committed in the years 2001-2004. The incidence was especially high among immigrants from Kosovo, Morocco, Somalia, Iraq, Iran and Chile, and reached more than 2% in all these groups. In comparison, the incidence in the non-immigrant population was about 0.7%.[14]

Immigrants are also overrepresented in sexual crime statistics. In a news report in 2010, a spokesperson for the Oslo Police Department stated that every case of assault rapes in Oslo in the years 2007, 2008 and 2009 was committed by a non-Western immigrant.[15] This picture has later been nuanced, as only perpetrators in the solved cases were counted, and 4 of the victims in the 16 unsolved cases described the perpetrator as being of Norwegian ethnicity.[16] The report shows that, of 131 individuals charged with the 152 rapes in which the perpetrator could be identified, 45.8% were of African, Middle Eastern or Asian origin while 54.2% were of Norwegian, other European or American origin. In the cases of "assault rape", i.e. rape aggravated by physical violence, a category that included 6 of the 152 cases and 5 of the 131 identified individuals, the 5 identified individuals were of African, Middle Eastern or Asian origin. In the cases of assault rape where the individual responsible was not identified and the police relied on the description provided by the victim, "8 of the perpetrators were African / dark-skinned appearance, 4 were Western / light / Nordic and 4 had an Asian appearance".[17]

Denmark

According to the figures from Danmarks Statistik, crime rate among refugees and their descendants is 73% higher than for the male population average, even when taking into account their socioeconomic background. A report from Teori- og Metodecentret from 2006 found that seven out of ten young people placed on the secured youth institutions in Denmark are immigrants (with 40 percent of them being refugees).[18]

Switzerland

Further information: Crime in Switzerland#Immigrant criminality

In Switzerland, 69.7% of prison population had no Swiss citizenship, compared to 22.1% of total resident population (as of 2008). The figure of arrests by residence status is not usually made public. In 1997, when there were for the first time more foreigners than Swiss among the convicts under criminal law (out of a fraction of 20.6% of the total population at the time), a special report was compiled by the Federal Department of Justice and Police (published in 2001) which for the year 1998 found an arrest rate per 1000 adult population of 2.3 for Swiss citizens, 4.2 for legally resident aliens and 32 for asylum seekers. 21% of arrests made concerned individuals with no residence status, who were thus either sans papiers or "crime tourists" without any permanent residence in Switzerland.[19]

The term Ausländerkriminalität ("foreigner criminality") since the 1990s has become a politically charged term, with the populist "black sheep" campaign for the "initiative for the extradition of criminal foreigners" of the Swiss People's Party making international headlines in September 2007. reference required

In 2010, a statistic was published which listed delinquency by nationality (based on 2009 data). To avoid distortions due to demographic structure, only the male population aged between 18 and 34 was considered for each group. From this study it became clear that crime rate is highly correlated on the country of origin of the various migrant groups. Thus, immigrants from Germany, France and Austria had a significantly lower crime rate than Swiss citizens (60% to 80%), while immigrants from Angola, Nigeria and Algeria had a crime rate of above 600% of that of Swiss population. In between these extremes were immigrants from Former Yugoslavia, with crime rates of between 210% and 300% of the Swiss value.[20]

In April 2010, the director of the Federal Office for Migration (BFM), Alard du Bois-Reymond, issued a statement on the large number of unfounded requests for asylum by nationals of Nigeria in particular. Du Bois-Reymond said that 99.5% of asylum seekers of Nigerian origin were abusing the asylum system, entering Switzerland with the intention of pursuing petty crime and drug dealing.[21] The Nigerian ambassador to Switzerland, Martin Ihoeghian Uhomoibhi, objected to du Boi-Reymond's statement as an undue generalization.[22]

United Kingdom

It was reported in 2007 that more than one-fifth of solved crimes in London was committed by immigrants. Around a third of all solved, reported sex offences and a half of all solved, reported frauds in the capital were carried out by non-British citizens.[23] A 2008 study found that the crime rate of Eastern European immigrants was the same as that of the indigenous population.[24]

France

A 2006 study found that the share of immigrants has a positive and significant impact on the crime rate, confirming that a larger share of immigrants is associated with a higher crime rate. The data implies that this may be caused by the higher unemployment, and thus worse socioeconomic conditions among immigrants. It also demonstrates that unemployed immigrants are still more likely to commit crimes than unemployed non-immigrants.[25]

Germany

Immigrants in Germany are overrepresented in crime statistics. In Berlin, young male immigrants are three times more likely to commit violent crimes than their German peers.[26] The crime rate of immigrants is at first glimpse about 5 times higher than that for Germans (4,9 : 1). A differentiated analysis of the Bavarian police (Landeskriminalamt) shows that the relation of 4.9 : 1 drops to 2.7 : 1 if only the registered population of foreigners is taken into account. It further drops to 2.4 : 1 if offences that cannot be committed by Germans are taken off. If only 14-21 years old male juveniles and young adults are considered, the ratio is 1.9 : 1. [27]

Spain

The rates of crimes committed by immigrants are substantially higher than nationals. The arrival of immigrants has resulted in a lack of progress in the reduction of offences against property and in a minor increase in the number of offences against Collective Security (i.e. drugs and trafficking). In the case of nationals, their contribution to the increase in the crime rate is primarily concentrated in offences against persons. Econometric results confirm the result even after controlling for all the observed socioeconomic and demographic factors. The report indicates that a higher proportions of American, non-UE European, and African immigrants tend to widen the crime differential, the effect being larger for the latter ones. The paper generally supports that labor market related conditions seem to supersede other potential explanations for the relationship between crime and immigration. However, given the limitations of the dataset and the available statistics of crime in Spain, the econometric analysis cannot exclude other alternative explanations such as ethnical related activities or misperceptions about the law. Cultural differences were statistically detected, endorsing the view that some communities of immigrants might not see Spanish criminal law as a body of rules that captures their own views of society.[28]

Spanish National Statistics Institute (INE) published a study that analyzes records in the Register of Convicted in 2008. The data shows that immigrants are overrepresented in the crime statistics - 70% of all crimes were committed by Spaniards and 30% by foreigners, even though foreigners make up only 15% of the population.[29]

United States

The Handbook of Crime Correlates states that unlike studies outside the US, a majority of studies in the US have found lower crime rates among immigrants than among non-immigrants. Again, the country of origin may be more important than immigrant status itself.[5]

The Center for Immigration Studies in a 2009 report argued that "New government data indicate that immigrants have high rates of criminality, while older academic research found low rates. The overall picture of immigrants and crime remains confused due to a lack of good data and contrary information."[30] This view is disputed by Tony Waters and others.[2] who point out that some studies show that immigrants in the United States are often associated with lower levels of crime than native born.

Australia

The only reliable set of published Australian data on immigrant criminality is based on imprisonment rates by birthplace. This data does show that immigrants of certain birthplace groups - Lebanese, Vietnamese and New Zealanders - are overrepresented in the criminal justice system, while other groups of immigrants - those born in Italy, Greece and the UK - are actually underrepresented when compared to the Australian born citizens.[31]

According to police statistics, Sudanese and Somali-born Victorians are about five times more likely to commit crimes than the wider community. The statistics show the rate of offending among the Sudanese community is 7109.1 per 100,000, while for Somali people it is 6141.8 per 100,000. The figure for the wider community is 1301.0 per 100,000. It is important to note that the overall proportion of crimes statewide committed by the Sudanese and Somali communities is only 0.92 per cent and 0.35 per cent respectively, and that people arrested and charged may falsely identify themselves as being from those communities. For both Sudanese and Somalis, assault offences are the most common type, constituting 29.5 per cent and 24.3 per cent of all offences respectively.[32]

PFL

You say the USA Gov is involved in black operations around the world?

Yes I agree... and have been since.... welll

So they have a very nasty track record across the globe funding all kinds of terrorism... supplanting governments... drug + weapons trade etc

You say the Chinese are just trying to protect themselves... and their nationalism is ok and a necessary defense against the globalists?

Have you looked into Japans side of the story?

With the track record the US Gov has it would be nearly impossible to believe anything they call official / history...

How do you know that the US gov weren't also trying to subvert and destroy Japan internally? or via economic warfare / starvation etc?

And that Japans response was in self defense// a snake backed into a corner... fight or be enslaved?

Similar happening in the Mid East at present yeh?

This time we have the internet :)

A homogenous society is the most peaceful + productive largely.

That is why the globalists want to destroy homogenous societies + cultures... because they will not accept the globalist agendas/ aims for total world domination.... enslaving of the worlds population.

A homogenous society is the most peaceful + productive largely.

That is why the globalists want to destroy homogenous societies + cultures... because they will not accept the globalist agendas/ aims for total world domination.... enslaving of the worlds population.

Very interesting!

Japan as a relatively small chain of islands had to rely on imperial expansion like enslaving Korea and attacking China with brutal genocide -- why?

So Japan could maintain its "peaceful" homogenous lifestyle. Cooperation in Japan flourished as fascist society was built up to create a war machine.

There is still a vast mind control operation in Japan about what Japan did to China - they never apologized or paid reparations.

http://www.japanprobe.com/2010/02/12/yet-another-japanese-apology-to-korea/

I would say it's "easier" for Japan to apologize about Korea - why? Because the U.S. rebuilt Japan and Germany as part of what became the Trilateral Commission -- the U.S. supported the fascists in Europe by using terrorism against the anti-Nazi resistance who were the Communist labor union activists in Europe. The U.S. also supported the fascists in Japan.

The U.S. brought over 1000 Nazis back to the U.S. and helped more escape to South America - primarily to Argentina but also Brazil, Bolivia, etc. and then spread the Nazi genocidal warfare to attack the Mayan poor of Central America so the Argentinians trained the Central Americans in Nazi-style torture of the labor activists in Central America in the 1980s.

So the Nazi regime has lived on through the U.S. and the U.S. used Japanese Unit 731 biowarfare torture after World War II along with the Nazi scientists testing secret military weaponry in the desert in New Mexico, among other places.

So the U.S. supported the fascist regime in South Korea and that is why Japan can apologize to South Korea because the fascists were supported by the U.S. to continue the secret fascist victory after WWII.

The international bankers funded the Nazis and also funded the Communist leaders - and so the real global domination is a banker-war machine and then terrorist propaganda is used to "divide and conquer" - to blame the Communists so that the general population is afraid and this justifies as fascist corporate-state militarized regime.

The E.U. is really just a continuation of the fascist regime of the Nazis - as the CIA working with the secret societies of Europe -- as Synarchy - a fascist theocracy from Freemasonry and the Knights of Malta, etc. - they have re-established a corporate feudalism that was based on genocidal colonialism abroad.

And so the "peaceful" homogenous societies are just the white or quasi-white Japanese (who really originate from the steppes of Asia -- more like Siberians) -- and then these homogenous cultures spread across the planet as Ecological Imperialism using rape and pillage destruction to establish monocultural madness.

Vandana Shiva is the expert on the problem of Monocultures of the Mind.

And so your promotion of a "homogenous" culture is specifically against real cultural diversity and ecological diversity.

Unity through diversity is the true means of social justice and ecological balance.

This dude was my "best friend" in high school - although as he was a victim of white homogenous racism - then he did not considered my a friend - rightly so. He admits he used whites to build up his own independent voice against homogenous racism.

Most countries try to exterminate the Natives.

So what about Germany?

The Germanic tribes displaced the Celts in Germany. The Celts had already been there for some time before the Germanic tribes came in.

So Celts are the original Germans!
Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

So I guess the question is who controls the USA?

Who Controls the Banks?

I still don't get why the people should be punished for the actions of their slave masters...

Regarding fascism...

Nationalism is the main foundation of fascism.[160]The fascist view of a nation is of a single organic entity which binds people together by their ancestry and is a natural unifying force of people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism

I can't see how the USA + EU etc can be fascist and promote multiculturalism at the same time?

So I don't think fascist works here...

The Internationalists... such as yourself?

Don't seem to care much about diversity either... destroy culture / destroy the spirit of unique ppls all over the planet... insert programming... enslave.

Do you think the Native American are better now for "cultural diversity"? Or would they have been better left alone as a homogenous society?

Why do they generally keep lions and tigers apart?

Which is more powerful... natural instinct or education?

Where do you live? is your neighborhood predominately white?

What about your friends... as a %

From my observations of nature + people... it seems the "birds of a same feather flock together" is most true...

I think Muhammad Ali breaks it down pretty well ... brilliant man, fast as lightning!

Nature is self evident... it doesn't need text books...

The two pictures above of the different birds and their different nests says 100'000 words I think... no?

So what about Germany?

So Celts are the original Germans!

Yes Celtic culture first arose in what is now Germany/Switzerland and spread westward. When the saxon tribes appeared they pushed the Celts to the fringes ... ireland, scotland, wales and Brittany ... this was after the fall of the Roam Empire. the Celts by then were Christians which is why there is a distinctive Celtic form of Catholic Christianity ... they were Romano-Celts like King Arthur who (together with the Roman Church) christianised the Saxons/Angles and Jutes.

So I guess the question is who controls the USA?

Americans.

Who Controls the Banks?

Bankers

I still don't get why the people should be punished for the actions of their slave masters...

Regarding fascism...

I can't see how the USA + EU etc can be fascist and promote multiculturalism at the same time?

Correct neither USA or EU are fascist... unless you are using the term loosely as an adjective to describe certain attitudes or behaviours. The USA is a presidencial democracy and the EU is a mixture of different styles of democracy.

So I don't think fascist works here...

The Internationalists... such as yourself?

Don't seem to care much about diversity either... destroy culture / destroy the spirit of unique ppls all over the planet... insert programming... enslave.

Do you think the Native American are better now for "cultural diversity"? Or would they have been better left alone as a homogenous society?

Why do they generally keep lions and tigers apart?

Native Americans were subject to near genocide because the invading europeans did not have the concept of a diverse culture. They treated the native americans as heathen and non-human.

Which is more powerful... natural instinct or education?

Both are probably equally powerful.

Where do you live? is your neighborhood predominately white?

depends on your definition. It is a Latin culture.

What about your friends... as a %

All my friends are 100% human.

From my observations of nature + people... it seems the "birds of a same feather flock together" is most true...

It is a tendency or habit that can be broken.

I think Muhammad Ali breaks it down pretty well ... brilliant man, fast as lightning!

Nature is self evident... it doesn't need text books...

The two pictures above of the different birds and their different nests says 100'000 words I think... no?

No.

Not sure who all this was addressed to but I thought I would answer.