Sign in to follow this  
eye_of_the_storm

Occult corruption/creation english + language + world?

Bananas, bananas, bananas, bananas, bananas, bananas, bananas, bananas, bananas, bananas, bananas, bananas, bananas, bananas, bananas, bananas- oh...!

All your bananas belong to me - ah i dont feel like singing anymore, the moment's passed.

hahah

ok ok

We owe our mighty English tongue today to Francis Bacon and to Francis Bacon alone. The time has come when this stupendous fact should be taught in every school, and that the whole of the Anglo- Saxon speaking peoples should know that the most glorious birthright which they possess their matchless language, was the result of the life and and labors of one man, viz.--Francis Bacon, who, when as little more than a boy, he was sent with our ambassador, Sir Amyas Paulett, to Paris, found there that "La Pleiade" ( the Seven) had just succeeded in creating the French language from what had before been as they declared "merely a barbarous jargon." Young Bacon at once seized the idea and resolved to create an English language capable of expressing the highest thoughts. All writers are agreed that at commencement of the reign of Queen Elizabeth, English as a literary language did not exist. They also agreed that what is known as the Elizabethan Age was the most glorious period of English literature. All writers agreed that our language today is founded upon the English translation of the Bible and upon the Plays of Shakespeare while every word of each of these was undoubtedly written by, or under the direction of Francis Bacon. http://www.sirbacon.org/links/BaconEnglishLanguage.htm

A Bond for all the Ages ( to bind the ages?) hmm)): Sir Francis Bacon and John Dee - The Original Illuminati 007
by Leo Zagami, Dec 16, 2006

Background:

Leo Lyon Zagami was, until recently, a high level member of the Italian Illuminati, a 33rd degree freemason, a true insider and a high-member of the infamous Freemasonic P2 Lodge. He was the "prince", prepared to take over after the older Illuminati "king", Licio Gelli. He is of Illuminati aristocrat bloodline and therefore involved in the Illuminati Order since childhood.

< SNIP >

The friendship between John Dee and Walsingham chief officer of Queen Elisabeth was a very special one indeed, as these two were working for Elisabeth's Intelligence Service. The intelligence community of the British illuminati yesterday as today still use the espionage technique's of illustrius illuminati John Dee the first agent in history to use 007 as his personal cypher. Dee was the man whom Ian Fleming modeled his 007 James Bond character on, the first and perhaps the best secret agent of the crown.
childhood.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi/noframes/read/98384

hmmm

What is this aboout

From Taoist China to John Dee and Francis Bacon in England

Aug 27, 2012 by Gavriel

Updates today inside the Success-Matrix…

• Taoism, founded way earlier than academics teach, originates at least as far back as Fu Hsi who lived in China some 4,800 years ago. Possibly the originator of the I-Ching system (the 64 sacred geometry hexagrams). Connected with Huangi who lived shortly after Fu Hsi and then Lao Tzu lived some 2500 years later, who simplified the Taoism teachings in Lao Te Ching.
taoism.png
  • John Dee, the original James Bond agent of Queen Elizabeth in the 1500s, the Queen’s astrologer and a great adept of ancient Hermetic teachings. John Dee passed on the torch to Francis Bacon, who wrote The New Atlantis, translated the King James Bible and constructed the modern English language. Francis Bacon is thought to be the actual author of Shakespeare’s writings.
johndee.png

What’s the important connection between Francis Bacon and Taoism?

http://www.success-matrix.com/zon/taoist-china-john-dee-francis-bacon-england/

Wha?

///

8. English has the unconditional “it,” as in “It’s raining.” What does “it” mean?

No one knows. It’s just a fact of life

hjahaha

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/community/1999/09/17/our-lives/ten-reasons-why-english-is-an-evil-language/#.UZmsvG0zd0Q

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Any people here with English as a second language?

What does it feel like you energetically?

Maybe I am onto something new here... I dont know// I can't seem to find much about it.

Don't really trust Dee Francis and friends etc to create a new language? whats the deal?

Nice, I was looking for some of that earlier, I know I heard a pod cast about that some time ago.

There sure are allot of hidden meanings in the words of English. And it seams the influences are from kabala, hermetics.

If you brake some words apart you might see what they are saying to us in a occult way.

Believe - Be Lieve - Be Liv

and liv is a old word for life.

and witch and wish are not that far apart, and then you got Spell as in casting or spelling a word.

As a Swedish speaker it's easier to brake some words apart cause allot of the old words are the same, and even today we use the same words but the are pronounced and spelled different, just have to think about the words and have an open mind.

Of course I'm no expert so I can be totally wrong, but as I don't know what the experts are saying I can make connections they might not think of.

Ah hmm

I was reading some of P F L... blog too seems to tie in with this...

And the squaring the circle thing seems to be a trap?

So if the language has been created around that the language would be a trap...

... how does Swedish feel to you in comparison ?

I have played around with a few older languages... seems to be more of a spirit in them... I don't know maybe I am just imagining things.. ha

yes..spelling words... or wryd? = fate....

creation etc

spells

and a lot of our language has lost its meanings... and knowledge is power... like a number of the old words have vast meaning... / concepts... take wryd again for example.

So there is a suppression of sorts regarding the understanding of words (spells)

Russian feels a lot softer in comparison, and music rolls better

But compared to Belarusian, Russian is like a ball with a rigid surface

Russian is based on old language that was used in the same area that is a mix of Belarusian Ukranian and Russian

Russian is the old language with a bunch of old rules removed

Russian has a bunch of harder abrupt sounds like B! T! D!

In Belarusian (and other related languages) they would be covered with sounds like oo au, like filling in the gaps

Easier to tell from listening

Same song in English, what a difference

hmm true

I have dabble with the Russian + German languages

Seems to be more movement in the pronunciation... more bounce

English seems kind of flat?

maybe because I am not use to certain sounds... but there does seem to be better flow..more organic rhythm... to the old languages

I suppose those languages are more organic really..

whereas english today was apparently constructed by a few occultist? hmm why? so artificial language

English

– The new language was created/written down appx 500 years ago by a
collective group of high priests and scribes (scribblers, script writers). They supposedly
added 160,000 new words in Shakespeare’s time. Since they were the only ones who
could read and write, the ‘high priests/adepts of the mysteries’ passed down language to
the illiterate in the church, to become the one language, one business and legal language
for the world. The universal language, uni-verse/one-verse, una voce.
Back then, whatever the guy in the pointy hat said, was the truth, and that’s that.
Any of the old Celtic bards, or other tribal leaders who knew their history by word of
mouth, and could recite their history for a week, any of them who refused to abandon the
old language were put to death. It was made against the law to speak the old language
under penalty of death. And they always impose such penalties to create the new.
English is a coded language and has hidden meanings within.
Even the alphabet is magical, so to speak. When you spell, you are spelling. Casting a
spell
as they say in
The Craft
. When you speak, you are speaking this world (or way of
the world, this reality) into existence. It is the
spoken

word that is important

http://api.ning.com/files/niZXtb2f03WkDSELYuiVfiFQ0zm*y*gzxXRGCI6aW7WFAOh5LhEKw6zKbOyHzDVh6KEEFzFHtGBoL0HX54ocrW-dcTRAcvZI/26132807HiddenMeaningsinEnglish.pdf

English is my native language. its also my second language. and lip reading english is my third.

Its Enunciation, not:

announciation

unnuncition

or any other slackly pronounced or rushed, mashed up, or slagged words :P

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

Don't confuse English, as spoken by the native English or British people here, with American English. ;)

English = Colour/Socks/Pants/Trousers/Pavement/Lift.

American = Color/Garters/Briefs/Pants/Sidewalk/Elavator.

Remember that we English have to talk with a "stiff upper lip". ;)

:D:D :D

English, Anglish, Angelish, angelic, is the language of angels. The letter E stands for the serpent/dragon (as still written in script), the letter A, for the pyramid. Means a hierarchy (pyramid) of angels (flying dragons). The original grahpeme to express this genesis was Æ

Sign in to follow this