eccentric215

Remote viewing...

I've heard a lot of great stories of people sucessfully being able to do this.. But what kind of mental state is requred to sucessfully pull it off..... Do I just focus on an objects and write things down as things come to mind.... I've never had any sucess with it..... is my mind just too noisy? Briefe me a bit...

Hi E :)

Ok. I will try to keep this concise.

You have to develop your third eye for remote viewing.

You can use astral sight for remote viewing. When I first learnt how to astral travel, I was practising 'imagining' that I was viewing a location far away. As I did (it was dark outside, and at 11:30 pm) I noticed that the light in the building that I was visualizing turned on. The following day I confirmed that in fact, someone in the house had gotten up and turned on the light. So, start by visualizing, and put in many hours practising. Eventually it will turn into the real thing.

You can also use the heart for remote viewing.

The steps are these:

1)Go to place in nature that you really love to be in. A nature scene, a park by a river etc..

2)Sit in a meditative posture. Take a good look at the scene ahead of you.

3)Close your eyes

4)Imagine that you use the love from your heart to see the scene. Just love it. Let the love bubble over, imagining that you are taking in the whole scene with your heart, but from the periscope of the third eye at the brow. Watch what happens. A small hole at the forehead will open up and you will be able to see over great distances, in high definition.

These techniques worked for me. If they don't work for you, maybe my third eye is more open? Or maybe you just have to practice as much as I have..

:)

TI

Hi E :)

Ok. I will try to keep this concise.

You have to develop your third eye for remote viewing.

You can use astral sight for remote viewing. When I first learnt how to astral travel, I was practising 'imagining' that I was viewing a location far away. As I did (it was dark outside, and at 11:30 pm) I noticed that the light in the building that I was visualizing turned on. The following day I confirmed that in fact, someone in the house had gotten up and turned on the light. So, start by visualizing, and put in many hours practising. Eventually it will turn into the real thing.

You can also use the heart for remote viewing.

The steps are these:

1)Go to place in nature that you really love to be in. A nature scene, a park by a river etc..

2)Sit in a meditative posture. Take a good look at the scene ahead of you.

3)Close your eyes

4)Imagine that you use the love from your heart to see the scene. Just love it. Let the love bubble over, imagining that you are taking in the whole scene with your heart, but from the periscope of the third eye at the brow. Watch what happens. A small hole at the forehead will open up and you will be able to see over great distances, in high definition.

These techniques worked for me. If they don't work for you, maybe my third eye is more open? Or maybe you just have to practice as much as I have..

:)

TI

That's interesting since the heart houses the mind/shen/spirit/consciousness

Remote viewing doesn't have to equal seeing things in the form of a 3D image, it can also occur in a more tactile manner, or in terms of directly percieving non-local information.

One way to do it is stop thoughts and place one's awareness in a state where time and space dissapear or turn fuzzy. Once that step is done, the field of awareness can then be expanded outward by 'pushing in' simultaneously, similar to making a ballon expand by pressing on it with your finger. Your awareness can be expanded to encompass the immediate surrounding area, or resonated to distant locations and people/entities by linking to imagination or direct memory.

Edited by Enishi