Antares

Do you know where to buy GOOD Cordyceps shrooms?

May be the spirit of shroom is more important. Then it is the point to get homeopathic / spagyrics doses and not to spend money for bunches of substantial forms.

http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/search/search.php?refine=y&keywords=cordyceps&x=-1058&y=-11

you'll have to send email to see if its wild sourced or farmed.

It says certified organic and this usually means farmed. If it was wild sourced it would probably say "wildcrafted" and at $28 for 8 ounces it is highly unlikely this is the wild stuff. It could still be very good though, I have purchased from this company and like their products.

It is said there

The wild form of Cordyceps is rare and expensive; consequently, a strain isolated from the wild form is now cultivated and commonly used. The type offered by Mountain Rose Herbs is organically grown in the United States.

Still worth buying. Good price at least. But I am not sure as I know that the best form is extraction form. It is digested much better. You should remember to have a look if it is just powder or extract form which less amount is required for intake

You can get cordyceps powder as well from longevitywarehouse, rawfoodworld and jing herbs websites. Best I've found is Dragon Herb's wild bhutanese cordyceps extract. CRAZY powerful. (Also crazy expensive)

Haha, I came here to ask opinions on host defense. I've got a few of their products, including cordyceps. It's plant based, so it's not the authentic picked from the ground zombie mushroom others may be using. I'm totally ok with that. Just think...zoooombie mushroooom.

• Like 1

You can get cordyceps powder as well from longevitywarehouse, rawfoodworld and jing herbs websites. Best I've found is Dragon Herb's wild bhutanese cordyceps extract. CRAZY powerful. (Also crazy expensive)

What does it do for you and how long do you have to take it to feel an effect?