Sign in to follow this  
Vanir Thunder Dojo Tan

Orgasmic Mundanity

In the practice of semen retention/celibacy/etc there is often mention of linked sexual practices of orgasm without ejaculation, multiple orgasm, and sustained orgasm, as well as celibate nonsexual practices of abstinence.

In the line of multiple and sustained non-ejaculatory orgasms, wouldnt we basically end up experiencing a constant state of infinite energy and be "wound up" all the time, constantly occupying ourselves to use all that energy? "use it or lose it" is what im thinking, but at the same time, the LDT should be able to store it all, but the question is, would that mean constantly meditating?

In the practice of semen retention/celibacy/etc there is often mention of linked sexual practices of orgasm without ejaculation, multiple orgasm, and sustained orgasm, as well as celibate nonsexual practices of abstinence.

In the line of multiple and sustained non-ejaculatory orgasms, wouldnt we basically end up experiencing a constant state of infinite energy and be "wound up" all the time, constantly occupying ourselves to use all that energy? "use it or lose it" is what im thinking, but at the same time, the LDT should be able to store it all, but the question is, would that mean constantly meditating?

IMO, the energy has to be generated rather than have it stored.

I would change this phrase to read as follows:

"use it or lose it" is what im thinking, but at the same time, the LDT should be able to store it all generate it.

Yes, this would mean constantly meditating. My definition of meditation is that one must include abdominal breathing in the practice.

Yea this is exactly what happens when this technique is used. Its important to remember that there are several different levels of retention practice. I was first introduced to it the same way many people were, through Chia. The method he uses (no matter how he tries to sell it) is NOT spiritual, but health and performance. When I used that method I was VERY wound up all the time, constantly thinking about sex all the freaking time, and able to have sex all the freaking time (though I believe my wife at the time liked that haha :-).

Also my testosterone / yang levels went through the roof as I was always stimulating so that my testicles created more yang, but since I did not loose it through ejaculation it built up with in me. I suppose it was good for me (or because of) that at the time I was going to martial arts training several times a week, and working the heavy bag and training on my own just about every single day. It made me sooooo aggressive which caused me to fit in with the MMA crowd perfectly as our sparing matches were more like death brawls lol.

I think the only spiritual progress I made at the time was due to the Qigong I was doing at the time. I was doing a lot of 8 Brocades, and the Inner Smile and Healing sounds, so at least I got a lot of organ work done and had a lot of fuel for it. I finally even went to an acupuncturist to help me cool my jets. It was funny when he sat down to check my pulse I remember his eye brows going up and saying "wow you have a lot of qi!!" haha. I felt like I was buzzing all the time, though not in a beneficial way.

As to your question about if done this way would we be constantly meditating, well yes, BUT not getting too far though because even though meditation would convert the jing to qi, the stimulation and desire would reconvert the qi back to jing so you'd be going round and round the merry go round. Even as it is now, (I am celibate with out any kind of stimulation) I have to meditate a lot to sublimate the energy.

So as I said before there is no "right or wrong" way, but just a matter of what you are trying to accomplish. If your married or in a relationship it would be rather non-compassionate to leave your wife or partner with unsatisfied needs. Now that I am not married and not in a relationship I don't need to worry about these considerations (hmmm I'm also happier than I've ever been too haha).

Edited by dmattwads

yes I did this for five years - I sat in full lotus all day having about 25 internal orgasms a day but not just internal - they were "mutual climaxes" with females. haha. Sometimes I charged up males but if males don't know what to do then they have to go to bathroom to ejaculate. haha.

So anyway the thing is that actually you do need to store up that energy instead of just sending it into people - I was just transmitting "yin chi" energy -- but the tantra practice is like that as I've explained.

As Chunyi says - the thing is that most females don't meditate at that level so the energy the female gives back is lower level frequency energy and so it has to be converted or upgraded back into chi energy. But the female at climax does give off the jing energy but that is AFTER you transmit the chi energy into the female.

So the thing is that this will convert the body to more chi energy - say you don't eat food. I did that for ten days - but you are exorcising the jing energy lower emotional energy of people.

But as the Mo Pai people emphasize the source of the yin chi energy -- the best source is to practice against the Earth. Chunyi says this also -- to be barefoot if possible and he buried himself in the earth also.

So yes does Lower tan tien store or "create" energy - it is both!

So for example Milarepa - when he was in meditation he was "fed" by Dakinis - that is yin chi orgasmic love goddesses - spirit energy. But when he was out of meditation he had to eat.

So the level of energy you recharge depends on the level of energy you have opened up - if the third eye is fully open then you can recharge the Lower tan tien more easily with the spirit shen energy.

So Chunyi did 1 or 2 month no sleep meditation - how -- his body filled with spirit shen energy!

Chunyi can create multiple yin spirit bodies in one sitting - I have seen him do this.

But to create a yang spirit - then you would need to store up the yin spirit even more....

• Like 1

Ah Drew just the man I wanted to talk to. Got a few questions. I've been noticing that every day this week after I come back from the clinic I am just drop dead tired and fall asleep for several hours and a deep deep sleep. So I'm wondering a few possible explanations for this.

1. Are the patients that I am doing acupuncture on sucking my energy? I had 4 patients today. By the last one I was totally zoning out and very tired. I let my partner do most of the talking lol.

2. This week all the other interns with me have been female. I've noticed that when I show up at clinic and feel energized they are very chatty and make a lot of eye contact. Once I feel tired they sort of stop talking or go off and talk to each other lol. And this pattern has happened every day too.

3. Also I've been doing a LOT of meditation lately. So don't know if this would have anything to do with it either, or some sort of combination of all three? Or something else?

*oh and when I woke up from my nap today I stunk :-( , which is odd cause that is new.

Edited by dmattwads

Ah Drew just the man I wanted to talk to. Got a few questions. I've been noticing that every day this week after I come back from the clinic I am just drop dead tired and fall asleep for several hours and a deep deep sleep. So I'm wondering a few possible explanations for this.

1. Are the patients that I am doing acupuncture on sucking my energy? I had 4 patients today. By the last one I was totally zoning out and very tired. I let my partner do most of the talking lol.

2. This week all the other interns with me have been female. I've noticed that when I show up at clinic and feel energized they are very chatty and make a lot of eye contact. Once I feel tired they sort of stop talking or go off and talk to each other lol. And this pattern has happened every day too.

3. Also I've been doing a LOT of meditation lately. So don't know if this would have anything to do with it either, or some sort of combination of all three? Or something else?

*oh and when I woke up from my nap today I stunk :-( , which is odd cause that is new.

yeah sounds like the females are just sucking off the chi energy you are creating. Same thing happens to me. haha. I can't really give details since I might get kicked out. haha. But once the energy is sucked from me then they don't want to have anything to do with me. haha.

So that's why traditional Chinese culture the females were kept in the houses -- alchemy is based on patriarchy - you can't really build up energy otherwise. In the traditional Bushmen culture the males go off for a month a lone once a year - trance dancing and fasting. So that is like the cave meditation retreat - or the monasteries.

anyway as for being tired -- yes I have been listening to Chunyi's archived videos to the SFQ Guild -- some 20 videos going back to 2006 -- so that's why I've been online a lot. Being online too much also wears out the energy. haha.

But otherwise it just takes more and more meditation.

I am lazy -- but slowly I like the build up energy. So now I have more family support since I brought my mom to qigong master and she got miracle healing! haha. My sister was going to go but then she changed her mind - fell back - and so my mom is still promoting qigong to her friends - so her healing was complete and deep. haha.

So anyway slowly - my sister just started doing yoga again.

The thing is that females need the male electromagnetic energy but the energy master can control who he gives the energy to - since it's the laser spirit energy and they hide it in the lower tan tien. haha.

Chunyi said at first his watch would always break - so yeah it takes a lot of training to control the energy.

Even in Minnesota he said when he got mad then the light bulbs would break - he just said in the Guild how when he got mad then the lawn mower started smoking and broke. haha. But he said now that does not happen anymore because he just keeps focusing on the love healing energy and so he is able to keep increasing his energy.

yeah it's a matter of mind concentration to get the energy to higher frequency and then you can recharge it faster.

yeah you should get a phone healing - someone else - actually I got two PMs today of people getting the qigong master healing from Chunyi or from Jim Nance. So if you feel the laser holographic energy then you know what to work towards and this is a rare transmission - 1-952-593-5555 is the number.

Then you just build on the energy you get from the master.

• Like 2

yeah sounds like the females are just sucking off the chi energy you are creating. Same thing happens to me. haha. I can't really give details since I might get kicked out. haha. But once the energy is sucked from me then they don't want to have anything to do with me. haha.

So that's why traditional Chinese culture the females were kept in the houses -- alchemy is based on patriarchy - you can't really build up energy otherwise. In the traditional Bushmen culture the males go off for a month a lone once a year - trance dancing and fasting. So that is like the cave meditation retreat - or the monasteries.

anyway as for being tired -- yes I have been listening to Chunyi's archived videos to the SFQ Guild -- some 20 videos going back to 2006 -- so that's why I've been online a lot. Being online too much also wears out the energy. haha.

But otherwise it just takes more and more meditation.

I am lazy -- but slowly I like the build up energy. So now I have more family support since I brought my mom to qigong master and she got miracle healing! haha. My sister was going to go but then she changed her mind - fell back - and so my mom is still promoting qigong to her friends - so her healing was complete and deep. haha.

So anyway slowly - my sister just started doing yoga again.

The thing is that females need the male electromagnetic energy but the energy master can control who he gives the energy to - since it's the laser spirit energy and they hide it in the lower tan tien. haha.

Chunyi said at first his watch would always break - so yeah it takes a lot of training to control the energy.

Even in Minnesota he said when he got mad then the light bulbs would break - he just said in the Guild how when he got mad then the lawn mower started smoking and broke. haha. But he said now that does not happen anymore because he just keeps focusing on the love healing energy and so he is able to keep increasing his energy.

yeah it's a matter of mind concentration to get the energy to higher frequency and then you can recharge it faster.

yeah you should get a phone healing - someone else - actually I got two PMs today of people getting the qigong master healing from Chunyi or from Jim Nance. So if you feel the laser holographic energy then you know what to work towards and this is a rare transmission - 1-952-593-5555 is the number.

Then you just build on the energy you get from the master.

Thanks for the number, once I get my financial aid next week when the summer semester starts and get my phone back up and going I'll likely give em a call. Yea I've been online a lot this week also partly cause it is break and I have this insatiable urge to learn and study, I've been listening to a lot of Venerable Ajahn Brahm giving his dharma talks lol, seems we have been doing the same sorts of things :-). and trying to gleam what other knowledge I can. You know my sister once upon a time was telling me when she was in college she (for reasons I don't understand) was drinking only distilled water for a time and every where she went light bulbs would break and technology would fry. Though she also felt very bad, and then some professor told her to stop drinking distilled water and all that stopped... weird.

Edited by dmattwads

Thanks for the number, once I get my financial aid next week when the summer semester starts and get my phone back up and going I'll likely give em a call. Yea I've been online a lot this week also partly cause it is break and I have this insatiable urge to learn and study, I've been listening to a lot of Venerable Ajahn Brahm giving his dharma talks lol, seems we have been doing the same sorts of things :-). and trying to gleam what other knowledge I can. You know my sister once upon a time was telling me when she was in college she (for reasons I don't understand) was drinking only distilled water for a time and every where she went light bulbs would break and technology would fry. Though she also felt very bad, and then some professor told her to stop drinking distilled water and all that stopped... weird.

strange - sounds like the negative ions in the water were too much since most water has minerals as positive ions to counteract the oxygen negative ion....

But I don't know - I think the qigong energy is based on building up the positive ions.....

But the "yin-yang water" is crucial -- how water stores the energy and transfer the energy but it's through the protons I think which is like a positive ion....

Then you have to rethink what meditating means to you.

Most people think meditating is to hide out in a cave to sit in full lotus to face a stone wall. Well they probably got their ideas from movies and books. The majority of real sages are among us as regular folks. I'm not saying you can't become sage by a hermit. But those types serve different purpose.

I learned how to have orgasm without ejaculation. After having a few orgasm, I tend to be in a good mood (who wouldn't). Then I'd have another orgasm. If the orgasm was strong to the point of painful. I spread the vibration and good feeling up to my other chakras. I opened up a few chakras that way.

Then I found out that prostate massage could open up my pelvic area very well.

Of course, breath, breath and breath. I tried experiment with different type of breathing. Different type of breathing for different situation.

Edited by hydrogen
  • Like 2

i dont know anything about the LDT then :lol: i didnt know it generated energy, i thought you were supposed to store it there?

To tell you the truth, the Lower Dan Tian(LDT) doesn't generate nor store energy. It was a misconception by many people. People are paying too much attention to the term LDT by itself. LDT is just a position to be located in the body. LDT is only part of the abdomen just below the navel. It is only a location of the body which has no biological functions.

LDT is so important in Chi Kung because when we breathe it expands. It is the most noticeable portion of the abdomen during Chi Kung practice. Some people may not and cannot breathe deeply into the LDT. The purpose of Chi Kung is to practice breathing until one can send the breath deep down to the LDT, so to speak.

In the ancient time, when the practitioner of Chi Kung breathed deeply down to the LDT, the body energy level increased tremendously. At the time, they didn't realize that their bodies having an internal biological effect was due to the greater amount of oxygen that they breathed in. According to modern science, the greater amount of oxygen actually increase the rate of metabolism. That will enhance the functions of the organs and self healing too. Any stagnation in the body will be cleared due to the sudden awaken of the organs. Stagnation means any illnesses inside the body such partial dysfunction of the organs, bad cells, low number of blood cell counts and etc. The awaken of the organs will perform their functions more efficiently. The damaged body cells will be repaired, all body wastes will be removed at a faster rate.

What is all this lead to was paying attention to and given all the credit to the LDT. It is because the LDT expands; and it was the most noticeable thing happens when we breathe. Therefore, the expansion of the LDT is the sign of enhancing the body to function indirectly. The body generates its own energy within the body cells. Our body requires food and oxygen to generate to energy. However, to generate a great amount of energy, a supply of large amount of oxygen is needed constantly.

In order to provide a large amount of oxygen, it can be done by expanding the LDT during breathing to increase the volume of the lungs for more air intake. Hence, the more air intake means more oxygen in the air that the blood can delivered to the body cells for cell respiration. Now, we can conclude why the LDT is so important in Chi Kung practice.

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 2

Nobody sucking your energy. When you're at high spiritual frequency, your mood has more effect on others than another way around.

I agree- thinking that people are sucking your energy all the time is unhealthy. It's important to feel responsible for yourself and how you feel in any situation. The major factors are stress and diet.

In the ancient time, when the practitioner of Chi Kung breathed deeply down to the LDT, the body energy level increased tremendously. At the time, they didn't realize that their bodies having an internal biological effect was due to the greater amount of oxygen that they breathed in. According to modern science, the greater amount of oxygen actually increase the rate of metabolism. That will enhance the functions of the organs and self healing too. Any stagnation in the body will be cleared due to the sudden awaken of the organs. Stagnation means any illnesses inside the body such partial dysfunction of the organs, bad cells, low number of blood cell counts and etc. The awaken of the organs will perform their functions more efficiently. The damaged body cells will be repaired, all body wastes will be removed at a faster rate.

According to many research articles i've found over the years... THC does all that too... :lol:

• Like 2

According to many research articles i've found over the years... THC does all that too... :lol:

Well, good luck with it...... :D

• Like 2

im blindly following the tips and hints i'm reading about here but something i found scrawled on a piece of paper in my wallet rings true:

Tell me and i might forget
Show me and i might not remember
But involve me and i will gain understanding.

I dont think this is a very "involving" practice :lol: so i doubt i will ever understand.

To tell you the truth, the Lower Dan Tian(LDT) doesn't generate nor store energy. It was a misconception by many people. People are paying too much attention to the term LDT by itself. LDT is just a position to be located in the body. LDT is only part of the abdomen just below the navel. It is only a location of the body which has no biological functions.

LDT is so important in Chi Kung because when we breathe it expands. It is the most noticeable portion of the abdomen during Chi Kung practice. Some people may not and cannot breathe deeply into the LDT. The purpose of Chi Kung is to practice breathing until one can send the breath deep down to the LDT, so to speak.

What is all this lead to was paying attention to and given all the credit to the LDT. It is because the LDT expands; and it was the most noticeable thing happens when we breathe. Therefore, the expansion of the LDT is the sign of enhancing the body to function indirectly. The body generates its own energy within the body cells. Our body requires food and oxygen to generate to energy. However, to generate a great amount of energy, a supply of large amount of oxygen is needed constantly.

In order to provide a large amount of oxygen, it can be done by expanding the LDT during breathing to increase the volume of the lungs for more air intake. Hence, the more air intake means more oxygen in the air that the blood can delivered to the body cells for cell respiration. Now, we can conclude why the LDT is so important in Chi Kung practice.

http://www.path2healthyliving.com/WeightlossTipsDeepBreathing.html

Studies done by California university found that simple deep breathing exercises can help burn up to 140% more calories than riding a stationary bike. When riding a stationary bike, you can burn up to 250 calories in 30 minutes so if you spent those 30 minutes doing deep breathing exercises instead, you would have burned 350 calories.
Excess body fat must be combined with oxygen BEFORE it can be released from your body, which means if you increase the amount of oxygen in your blood by doing deep breathing exercises, you can increase the rate that body fat disappears!
Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this