corytjz

Quck question - shoes

Fellas, are you aware if glutathione supplements are risk-free to take? I would like to get white-colored skin. Many thanks!

And what has that to do with Daoist Practice ?

Or Shoes, come to that !!

Edited by Basher
  • Like 2

It is a quck (sic) question which opens up a whole field of philosophical debate ... shoes, skin colour, drugs (safety or not) ... and how as Taoists we should approach these problems. Shoes will allow us to walk 'the way', changing our skin colour may be an expression of the inherent change in the universe, the ephemeral nature of things. And the use of drugs ... is this a legitimate way to access the profundity of the Tao? A quick question or even a quack question ... a life time to answer.

• Like 2

Apech, I am humbled & stand in your Shadow !!! :ph34r:

I realise now that I was only looking at the surface layer of this Quck Question. :blush:

Re Skin Colour, perhaps we could ask Beyonce ?

In the Philippines they actually take glutathione injections for whiter skin... I cannot see that being healthy... in the west everybody wants tanned skin... in the east everybody wants white skin.

• Like 1

Most of the younsters in Essex like Orange skin !!!

(Too many self tanning booths)

• Like 1

The people taking the dangerous tanning drug called barbie look like this MD who was talking about cancer risks of smoking on Swedish TV:

HW3p75x.jpg

Edited by Guest

I was eating three bulbs of garlic a day and now have yellow skin from all the sulfide.

I think that chemical mentioned is found in garlic....

As for shoes and is it a quck question.... yep I was right - so I have yellow skin when I used to have pinkish white skin.

ummm...

The Role of Garlic and Glutathione in Deep Tissue Detoxification ...
www.terawarner.com/.../the-role-of-garlic-and-glutathione-in-deep-tissue...‎
6 days ago – Garlic is a fabulous addition to any detox program, and specifically assists the body during deep tissue detoxification like the kind we will be ...
Cancer, Sulfur, Garlic & Glutathione | Dr. Sircus
drsircus.com/medicine/cancer/cancer-sulfur-garlic-glutathione‎

Jun 25, 2012 – What do garlic and glutathione have in common? Sulfur! Sulfur is commonly used in Asia as an herbal medicine to treat inflammation and ...

I was eating three bulbs of garlic a day and now have yellow skin from all the sulfide.

As for shoes and is it a quck question.... yep I was right - so I have yellow skin when I used to have pinkish white skin.

ummm...

Something of a jaundiced attitude.

• Like 2

Garlic is awesome, but why did you eat so much??

Garlic is awesome, but why did you eat so much??

Yeah !!!

and why did all your Friends suddenly keep six feet away from you all the time ?

That's a Puzzler !! (LOL)

• Like 1

Yeah !!!

and why did all your Friends suddenly keep six feet away from you all the time ?

That's a Puzzler !! (LOL)

:D

It's a long story - but had to do with pineal gland flexing in full lotus all day long.

tantra people. It was some serious tantra.

• Like 1

I love garlic but does it have to be raw or are the good qualities still there if you cook it?

Hard to believe this all started with a quck question about shoes... :D

• Like 1

I love garlic but does it have to be raw or are the good qualities still there if you cook it?

Hard to believe this all started with a quck question about shoes... :D

raw is best -- the hydrogen sulfide is the burning sensation from the sulfuric acid.

But when you chew it that creates the allicin which is also the main immune system booster.

So you loose allicin as it's an enzyme when it's cooked. That's also why the dried garlic is not as a good.

Yeah hydrogen sulfide is injected into special forces since hydrogen sulfide doubles your endurance and strength.

But yes it is the rotten egg smell. Once I got on a bus and I could have almost cleared out the whole bus but it was Minnesota Nice culture. haha. My bicycle had broken down. haha.

• Like 2

wow... so... what's with the smell in the first place?

Smell of sex = shit smell. haha.

There is no "first" -- there is only immortality - eternal energy creation.

well more specifically, i do not understand the cause of the "shit smell", from where it emanates, or the correlation with the pineal gland/third eye...

Oh that's the lower body anaerobic bacteria that gets sublimated with the serotonin as the "yin jing" energy up to the brain via the cerebrospinal fluid.

That's why the yin chi energy has to be purified via the heart before it is transmitted out of the pineal gland.

Taoist Yoga goes into this - it's called False Fire of the Heart

so instead the mind has to go into Emptiness otherwise it's not real jing energy that creates yang chi energy.

So that's the limitaton of tantra - you can clear out the yin chi blockages - but the skull leaches the toxins out. I have read this also of the brain leaching out the toxins --

out the eyes, out of the gums, out of the nose - through the skull cavity.

Yeah that's from flexing the pineal gland before the yin chi energy has been purified.

Cool. I'm immune to the smell myself. I think maybe cleaning cat litter and lab work introduced me to far worse smells that garlic smells like roses to me now.. :D Though I wouldn't want to force other people to smell it.

I got free time now with no social obligations so I decided to experiment with it. Got a fresh garlic and I've downed somewhere around 7 cloves today and think I'll have a few before I go sleep. Even one raw clove seems to change focus. Eyes clear up and mind becomes naturally relaxed/focused.

It's gonna take a long time to clear out the smell out of your system! haha.

I was at the Level 3 class and I had strong garlic smell in my mouth because I was fasting and I had maybe a few cloves of garlic a few days previously - but stil the garlic taste/smell was too strong to me -- so probably to others also. haha.

So yeah the thing about smell is you can't smell it yourself!

Like the crap smell I got from flexing my pineal gland - I can not smell it myself!!

I just get internal tingling which is my chi energy counteracting or neutralizing the free radicals of the e. coli anaerobic bacteria.

Yeah so the garlic is an antiseptic but it does not kill the good bacteria in the intestines - the probacteria.

But yeah so I would eat tons of garlic but then also tons of cilantro, parsley, etc. all organic.

Anyway then I also ate whatever food I could scavenge - dumpster diving.

Anyway - yeah so smell does not get processed by the cerebral cortex - it goes straight to the pineal gland!

So to smell yourself you need to go into theta REM mind vision state since it's the theta brain level - the limbic brain that processes smell.