corytjz

Quck question - shoes

yeah I was seeing one of those "natural" dentists who took the mercury out. So then I went back to him but I had been dumpster diving and so I had ate tons of garlic. That's how I made sure my teeth were clean. I was a tantrik hermit in the city. haha.

So the dude cleans my teeth and I STILL have this superstrong garlic smell. It was hilarious. He personally walked me to the front desk and he gave his secretary this look like - "don't say a word we just need to get this guy out of here!" haha. I just was smiling at how hilarious the situation was and the secretary made sure to not say anything.

Garlic day 2. Vivid dreams tonight with good recall. I needed less sleep than usual and I already have a constant pleasant buzz/turning sensation that feels coming from deep in the brain. I had no idea garlic was this potent. Too bad about the shit smell though!

Garlic day 2. Vivid dreams tonight with good recall. I needed less sleep than usual and I already have a constant pleasant buzz/turning sensation that feels coming from deep in the brain. I had no idea garlic was this potent. Too bad about the shit smell though!

dang that's bizarre I wake up in the middle of the night and I post about what I remembered about my garlic smell and you post at the SAME time as me. Strange synchronicity.

• Like 1

Yeah chlorophyll counteracts the shit smell -- so just eat tons of fresh dark greens like parsley, cilantro and I also do spirulina - not fresh but still cholorphyll -- a lot of it.

yeah I was seeing one of those "natural" dentists who took the mercury out. So then I went back to him but I had been dumpster diving and so I had ate tons of garlic. That's how I made sure my teeth were clean. I was a tantrik hermit in the city. haha.

So that's why I didn't feel like my teeth needed any cleaning. :D Going shopping today is going to be interesting, I hope no one faints from the garlic smell.

dang that's bizarre I wake up in the middle of the night and I post about what I remembered about my garlic smell and you post at the SAME time as me. Strange synchronicity.

Yeah I thought WTF when I saw our posts come up at the same time. :D Great stuff...

So that's why I didn't feel like my teeth needed any cleaning. :D Going shopping today is going to be interesting, I hope no one faints from the garlic smell.

Yeah I went to the dentist about five years later after that! Maybe even longer!! The new dentist did all the xrays -- anyway they do the cleaning and say I have NO PLAQUE at all on my teeth. haha.

They asked when was the last time I saw a dentist. I lied and said two years b/c I didn't want them to freak.

haha. Yeah I can't remember when - it's been so long - five years at least! haha.

I mean I just disproved the need for their job! haha.

Anyway I was offgassing crap smell even though I had fasted a couple days before I went to the dentist - that is what happens from flexing the pineal gland without purifying the energy.

Oh well -- the dentist was confused since the xray showed a dark spot over a top molar and so she said that it should be dead and she tested me and my nerves were fully functional. So I got home and I looked it up - the xray shows darkness from PRESSURE.

I knew I had strong kundalini pressure on my right side from the right side vagus nerve going into my brain. But how could I explain that to the dentist?

I could have "flexed' my pineal gland and then the right side of my neck would have pulsated immediately - I can do that - and it is from my pineal gland activating the vagus nerve and pulling up all the lower body fluids.

Anyway I could have done that but it was just way too beyond the Western standards of medicine. haha.

See I got an overactive vagus nerve from my pineal gland being permanently magnetized!?!

Nope -- not going there with the dentist. I just left and she said - we should keep an eye on that dark spot.....

Yeah anyway

I still have the pressure above my right top molar - I can even make a cracking noise over my gum when I flexed my pineal gland.

Oh well.

• Like 1

Interesting. Been reading stuff on getting perfect teeth with just diet and never chanced upon anything regarding garlic. Too bad I can't go into the garlic experiment as much as I would want to because of my life situation. 3 days of garlic overload was pretty intense, still have the clear and slightly rotating pressure feeling inside the head but my partner told me I'd have to keep doing retention until my breath doesn't smell of garlic! She didn't believe me when I said garlic equals sexy... :D

HILARIOUS. Wow that's true love!! Yeah chlorophyll is the answer - neutralizes the smell.

Or both of you on Garlic = she won't notice your odour !! (LOL)

Q1: Doesn't Odourless Garlic work ?

Q2: Here in the UK they put Flouride in the water (in an attempt to stop tooth decay in kids & people who don't brush their Teeth). But I've recently read that Flouride can effect your Pineal Gland. Is that true ?

Basher

Edited by Basher

Or both of you on Garlic = she won't notice your odour !! (LOL)

Q1: Doesn't Odourless Garlic work ?

Q2: Here in the UK they put Flouride in the water (in an attempt to stop tooth decay in kids & people who don't brush their Teeth). But I've recently read that Flouride can effect your Pineal Gland. Is that true ?

Basher

The allicin and sulfuric acid are the active ingredients in garlic but allicin is created by the fresh enzymes after garlic is crushed. So the attempt to "preserve" the allicin is not very effective because also the sulfuric acid is lost which is part of the dynamic power of the garlic.

The fluoride is evil obviously - that's why the Nazis used flouride to pacify the population.

Yes fluoride is standard in the U.S. and look at how U.S. citizens just go along with U.S. imperial genocide instead of the U.S. being self-responsible for its own ecological footprint on the planet.

So what is the pineal gland of Mother Earth? The rainbow equatorial rainforests being fluoridated by soybean farming.

Soybeans are high in lecithin which is good for brain neuron as semen is the strongest is lecithin.

But soybeans also contain silica which too much has a similar calification effect on the brain just as the soybeans are creating silica desertification of the Earth's brain.

So through celibacy the power of your internal semen shot up to the brain can possibly and most probably over power the fluoride.

And yes garlic is very effective at leaching out the flouride but so also is cilantro as leaching out the fluoride - and garlic and cilantro go very well together since the chlorophyll counteracts the bad rotten egg smell.

When I did my extreme garlic diet I was an urban hermit reading one scholarly book a day and working at nights. I did still have female stalkers though even though I smelled like crap - nothing like the tantra mutual orgasms to even smell like crap and be loved. haha.

HILARIOUS.

• Like 1

Soy is also a very yin food, though my professor cautions women against eating too much soy or specifically tofu because the high amounts of estrogen (yin) will increase a woman's chances of breast cancer. (over abundance of yin=imbalance leads to disease?)

No, despite all the bullshit pseudoscience, outright nonsense and fear-mongering on the internet.

Of all the studies and articles I've looked at claiming to show fluoride is bad, one or more of these has applied:

+The study has never appeared in peer reviewed journals, so could just be made up (Google scholar is a good resource for spotting these). If you can only find it on anti-fluoride sites, ask why.

+The study looks at doses of fluoride above what we would get in normal life. Yes, excess fluoride is bad. Nobody is claiming otherwise. Does that mean fluoride is poison, period? No. A subtler example of this is that other countries may use higher doses, making their results inapplicable to me or you.

+The study is fully legit, but due to misunderstanding biology, the results are used to claim fluoride is bad when they don't actually show that. For example, one study showing that the pineal glands of gerbils calcify due to changing metabolic activity once appeared on an anti-fluoride site... the study itself never mentioned fluoride.

+Fear-mongering. E.g. the classic 'Nazis used fluoride in the camps!' The Nazis used crazy massive doses, this is an unscientific attempt to make people fear something by linking it to actual genocidal madness. References to fluorine are also popular, as though because an element is poison all its compounds must be too. Iron oxide is not magnetic or breatheable...

+Statistics with no reference to sources. I can claim that 9/10 lesbians are made straight by a photo of me - do you believe me? :)

I doubt it's deliberate misinformation... just well-meaning people spreading rumours and Chinese whispers.

I will not debate this. I know from experience that debates on such matters lead nowhere.

Suffice to say, if you have a good capacity for logical critical thinking combined with a GCSE understanding of science; it is easy to debunk stuff like this fluoride thing, crop circles, the alkaline diet, (proof I'm not a closed-minded pseudoskeptic!) materialism, and much more. :)

When I did my extreme garlic diet I was an urban hermit reading one scholarly book a day and working at nights. I did still have female stalkers though even though I smelled like crap - nothing like the tantra mutual orgasms to even smell like crap and be loved. haha.

HILARIOUS.

Wonder if the singles here are taking notes? Hehehe. :D

Well that's just an unrelated list of things you find crazy that many people way beyond a GCSE believe...

You can't debunk a doctoral dissertation with a GCSE. Even if it's wrong.

http://epubs.surrey.ac.uk/895/1/fulltext.pdf

And debunking materialism with science? Sounds like a daydream to me. Good luck on that though, I'm not a materialist.

I'm just sitting here in my Office in Guildford, looking out over the Cathedral & University..... :D

Whilst I don't claim to have read every one of the 297 pages of that report, Page 177 seems to be the key.

But the answer to the question "Does Flouride have any effect on Human development ?" appears to be Maybe, but we need to do more studies !!!!

Doh :wacko::blink::wacko:

I'm just sitting here in my Office in Guildford, looking out over the Cathedral & University..... :D

Yeah that's funny. :)

Whilst I don't claim to have read every one of the 297 pages of that report, Page 177 seems to be the key.

Yes. I did not take the time to read it either, merely skimmed some interesting parts. It's certainly not alarmist but shows without doubt that there are indeed effects on the pineal gland.

But the answer to the question "Does Flouride have any effect on Human development ?" appears to be Maybe, but we need to do more studies !!!!

There are some new studies being done like this Harvard University study finding a correlation on fluoridation and IQ...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/24/idUS127920+24-Jul-2012+PRN20120724

Makes sense to me to avoid substances that might be harmful if you can. Luckily artificial fluoridation in my country was stopped in 1992 already so it's not much of an issue here. No one's campaigning for it either since according to the UN our drinking water is cleanest in the world.

I am really curious about this and my wife is (somewhat hesitantly) supporting the idea of me trying it out. I saw that you said at one point you were up to three bulbs a day. What is the minimum amount that you think would still be beneficial for really getting good effect from the garlic. Also, per your advice about the chlorophyll, I have a large supply of cilantro, parsley, and spirulina. Do you have a recommended ratio between the volume of garlic and the amount of chlorophyll or just keep eating the green until the stink diminishes?

:D

yeah my co-worker says she first crushed the garlic and then maybe drank it in water or somehow didn't get it on her tongue. But obviously garlic gets in the blood and circulates throughout the body out all the pores so will get out of the tongue eventually.

Yeah I don't know a good ratio -- http://www.ehow.com/how_8658413_not-garlic-smell-after-eat.html

Yeah it's kind of hard to tell since smell - once you adapt to it then your nose -- or your prefrontal cortex no longer senses the frequency of the smell. Smell works by quantum frequency -- or so suggests science -- so that is probably the reason that the nose quickly adapts to the smell so that it no longer consciously registers in the prefrontal cortex.

But yeah if your partner is willing to "test" you -- haha. That's almost as good as primate preening! haha.

Anyway yeah I have permanent yellow skin from my three bulbs a day habit - that should not be too surprising considering how much garlic that was. haha. I'm still shocked that I did that and survived -- well I did have to quit my job. haha. But the garlic was more of a complicating factor.

http://www.healingwell.com/community/default.aspx?f=30&m=1324105

Oh now that's fascinating.

I was thinking of taking garlic today as preventative against Lymes and here is someone who did the same.

Says took 6 tablespoons of chlorophyll - that would be a lot of spirulina!! Stuff is expensive.

But I think FRESH chlorophyll is probably more effective since it's probably the enzymes also.

CHLOROPHYLL VERSUS MAGNESIUM PILLS

This dude is adamant that chlorophyll, if effective for the breath or body (sometimes neither), is so strictly due to the magnesium content. "Chlorophyllin is defined by the Merck Index as sodium magnesium chlorophyllin...This study left us convinced that chlorophyll is a good natural deodorizer, but only in the magnesium-containing form and only because of the magnesium. In other words, for the deodorizing effect you might as well use the (cheaper) magnesium (pills) without the sodium and the green pigment."

http://www.mgwater.com/rod17.shtml

Yeah -- I don't know. I know magnesium is the medical prescription for body odor.

I had this old perv housemate who jerked off in our SHARED bathroom every night at 1 a.m. - I could hear him through the paper walls - five feet from my bed practically - maybe 10 feet. Anyway he lost so much zinc from jerking off then he would have to take an HOUR bath every day in medical prescription magnesium from this really bad body odor he got from jerking off all the time.

So I became the OPPOSITE of him. haha.

Chlorophyllin, not chlorophyll, has shown some positive results in deodorizing odor associated with infection and wounds. It is used extensively in large hospitals.

Chlorophyllin too has been used effectively in treating wounds and burns.

Chlorophyllin, by the way, has no chlorophyll. It is the water soluble derivative of chlorophyll. Unlike chlorophyll it’s missing the phytol tail; and a copper ion replaces the magnesium in the "sweet spot" to retain the "green".

As mentioned, this is the ‘liquid chlorophyll’ that you see in the market.

Although this stable chlorophyll “substitute” does not contain chlorophyll, some important bioactives, the "X" factor perhaps, could still be retained, which account for its “healing” ability. The chlorophyll source will determine the strength of the factor. Just putting in my two cents worth.

http://www.no-hype-nutritional-supplements-guide.com/chlorophyll-benefits.html

Putting in chlorophyllin is not going to help eliminate bad odor but putting in more nutritious greens will.

Hmm that was a fascinating chlorophyll article -- definitely new info for me.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 1

And many other doctors writing in various medical journals either confirmed or accepted as a matter of course the deodorant properties of chlorophyllin. Yet the highly respected Dr. F. C. Lu of the Food and Drug Laboratories of the Canadian Department of National Health and Welfare tested chlorophyllin on both dogs and human beings and found no appreciable change in odors. Moreover, there were other research scientists who felt the same as Dr. Lu.

Finally, by close reading of the research reports, we were able to isolate what we consider the significant difference. Chlorophyllin is defined by the Merck Index as sodium magnesium chlorophyllin. But the chlorophyllin used by Dr. Lu and others who got negative results was a special form in which the magnesium had been removed. This is done on the assumption, made by many, that any deodorizing effect of chlorophyll is due -to its tendency to absorb carbon dioxide and convert it to free oxygen. Such conversion is performed quite as well by chlorophyllin without magnesium as it is by chlorophyllin with magnesium. The researchers assumed that the commercially refined product would have just the same deodorant effect, if any, as the natural product.

But it did not have the same effect, and the difference, of course, was magnesium. This study left us convinced that chlorophyll is a good natural deodorizer, but only in the magnesium-containing form and only because of the magnesium. In other words, for the deodorizing effect you might as well use the magnesium without the sodium and the green pigment.

So it is the magnesium....

yeah I have noticed spirulina does work for the garlic....

I stopped taking garlic since the qigong master is so sensitive to smell. haha.

Wow that inspired me to take more magnesium - chlorophyll - fresh greens for sure!!

http://www.mgwater.com/rod17.shtml

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

Garlic is really good stuff. Going to have to wait until after my interview to dive into it again though. Then I'll try one bulb/day with lots of excercise. Currently I'm eating sauerkraut which is also awesome stuff that smells but not quite as bad as garlic. Here some people eat fermented sauerkraut with garlic and carrot mixed in for health. They say it's the stuff Genghis Khan ran his armies on the stuff. Would love to try it raw also:

http://www.alive.com/articles/view/16713/raw_sauerkraut_rocks

Garlic is really good stuff. Going to have to wait until after my interview to dive into it again though. Then I'll try one bulb/day with lots of excercise. Currently I'm eating sauerkraut which is also awesome stuff that smells but not quite as bad as garlic. Here some people eat fermented sauerkraut with garlic and carrot mixed in for health. They say it's the stuff Genghis Khan ran his armies on the stuff. Would love to try it raw also:

http://www.alive.com/articles/view/16713/raw_sauerkraut_rocks

Dude a bulb a day? You gotta realize I was a total urban hermit on my garlic tantra experiment. haha. I mainly interacted with people using my etheric body out of the pineal gland. haha.

But yeah I am a bit nostalgic - biking 10 miles a day, reading a scholarly book a day, having mutual orgasms with females all day, dumpster diving whatever food I could find no matter how bad it was, eating three bulbs of garlic plus lots of fresh greens.

I also was doing a couple tins of sardines a day -- would get them from the Somalian groceries -- sardines from Morocco. But now I do the tins that are BPA free.

Anyway yeah if you eat enough fresh greens I suppose it's possible to do a bulb a day. I am envious.

But then I do have permanent sulfur skin. hahaha. So ... I rest on my laurels.

Wow never wrote that idiom before.