Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

getting rid of the hiccups

So the hiccups happen right? No better proof than the power of the diaphgram from the hiccups. I remember riding this late bus from out of the bar scene in Mpls and some young female was drunk with loud hiccups. Of course she couldn't get rid of them but people sure tried to help her.

anyway so I was just trying to hold down my diaphragm. Usually I can do that but it's a pain. I tried several times no luck.

I was in full lotus - so ....

Then I go -- hold on - the brain has to control the diaphragm -- so I'll just hold my brain down.

So I flexed my pineal gland - just brought my attention backwards and that was it.

Hiccups were gone - no real force necessary - no diaphragm pushing against my attempt to hold it down.

It was a top down blockage on the hiccups directly.

I've done that before for suppressing sneezes because I read somewhere that sneezes are controlled by the cerebellum so I just "flex" the pineal gland back into the cerebellum to stop the sneeze.

Anyway first time for the hiccups. It was so smooth -- no muscle effort except the brain and it stopped immediately.

• Like 1

haha nice, I do a similar thing with those - "redirect the energy potential elsewhere" - of course you have to catch the sneeze in time, otherwise it gets a lot harder as it gets closer to manifestation :lol:

Trying to hold the diaphragm down worked last night. Not quite sure what that means or how or if I did it, but thanks!

Fill up the lungs tighten the diaphragm/abdominal. Hold breath for short while. That always works for me.

Seams like redirection of energy/mind is the key, have not thought about that.

Havent had a hiccup in years. Rather odd, come to think of it.

Back when i did have them, the formula used was to inhale, sip 7 teaspoons of water (not too fast nor too slow), then exhale. Always worked.

Sign in to follow this