voidisyinyang

Level Three Spring Forest Qigong Class, Day One of Two: What do you mean by enlightenment?

http://fulllotusqigong.blogspot.com/2013/04/level-three-spring-forest-qigong-class.html

Someone at the Spring Forest Qigong global conference asked my friend if he had read thetaobums website. haha.

I mention it in my above blogpost about the first day of the Level 3 class that started today.

gotta get an early start tomorrow for day 2 class of Level 3.

• Like 4

I found it interesting about how he talks about the person with the gold aura and how they never really utilized their potential. Thanks for sharing.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen

Thanks for sharing your experiences, I started to ready Chunyi Lin's book after reading your blog it's a really good book.

O.K. so qigong master Jim Nance called! I asked him when he let me talk to him for over 2 hours how many times did he send energy to my mom? He said several times because she really needed it. So anyway he said he was so happy when my mom answered the phone and he heard the lift in her voice. haha. I had this deep heart heat bliss laugh from Jim Nance - as soon as he calls my energy shoots way up.

So then he asked about how it went with his last qi-talk and I said how I had transcribed it into text and also uploaded the vid on youtube and then posted it on my blog and how there had been about 150 hits. He was happy to hear that. Actually it's 188 hits now - but whatever. haha. Anyway so I said I just really appreciated the opportunity and I asked if he wanted me to still help out and he said he really appreciated it so yeah.

Anyway so I told him about the lady who thought she might have gotten cancer from healing so many people with cancer. Jim said that actually the universe will send people with conditions similar to what the healer needs to work on about themselves - and so he said she has done great healing and so now will learn to heal herself. Yeah -- I thought about it and it actually makes sense because you can only really detect and heal blockages on the level that your own energy and consciousness is at.

Anyway I told Jim about the dude who had read my blog and recognized my name and I remembered getting hits on my blog from his city and how he told me to tell Jim: "The black man with dreds says hi." I reminded Jim his name and stuff - and Jim goes - Oh I remember him! He is a good guy! He asked me about becoming a qigong master.

Yeah anyway Jim said about more younger people getting involved how it's great that all the age groups can mix and work together.

So.... Jim was in stop and go traffic -- on the cell - he called it the snail mail of the qigong highway or something like that. He said he would see me the day after tomorrow.

But just to remind people there is a Spring Forest Qigong free International Guild meditation and Q & A session on Thursday - tomorrow - 7 pm central time.

Tomorrow night!
April Practice Group Members Call

"Having Faith"
with Jim Nance

Thursday, April 25, 2013
7:00 - 8:00 PM Central

Dear Drew,

As Master Lin teaches, Faith is one of the Six Keys to Success in Spring Forest Qigong. It is also one of the keys to success in life. Faith is an extraordinarily powerful form of energy. But, if you don't have faith, how do you find it? If you lose faith, how do you recover it?

In Thursday's Spring Forest Qigong International Guild Practice Group Members call, Master Jim Nance will expand on the beautiful thoughts Jaci Gran so lovingly shared last month. Jim will provide us with his special insights on the power of faith - how to discover faith and how to live in faith every day.

Call Format:

*15 Minute Talk
*Q & A Guild Member Questions
*30 Minute Guided Meditation

We hope you can join us for this very special call with Master Jim Nance.

Love and Blessings,

SFQ Staff

So you just gotta do free registration for the international guild and then you can also access all the archived podcasts -- but once you register then you can send in a question and then Gary Rebstock will read them to Jim and then he'll answer....

• Like 1

Informative posts

yeah I guess the free registration student option is now gone from the international guild. When you try to register you're taken to a new website .... http://sfqmembercenter.com (not that) or something close to that.... membership now is $6 a month but you access 100 archived vids -- but only maybe 20 by Chunyi Lin and another 10 by Jim Nance.

anyway .... I was embedding the archived vids on my blog just momentarily because otherwise there's not pause function on the archived vids on their webpage.....

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus