sree

The Tao of Dying

She is not a pretty woman. She is a tart. Nobody who has achieved Nirvana would shove her breasts in your face. No woman's breasts pop up around her neck like that. Natural breasts don't look like that. Look at those good looking bare-breasted bodies of native women in Africa and the Amazon jungle. They are natural and not flamboyant like artificially shaped wonder bra Buddha-wrecking fun bags.

sree you are the 'tart' my friend, you have an unhealthy attitude in this instance. The lady is pretty in my eyes, and stunningly good legs; I have seen better but that story is not for your ears! Are the judge, jury and executioner on who achieves 'nirvana' - and sree, please give me your interpretation of 'nirvana'. No one amongst us can judge, as the fictional Jesus says, 'Let him who is without sin cast the first stone'. No one I've ever met qualifies. So shame on you for speaking like the conditioned man you are, they have indoctrinated you well. As for her breasts they looked fine to me and were not around her neck! Whether they are natural or not is none of your concern sree, just who do you think you are! The breats of all women are fine, why be so judgemental!

Although your sentence - They are natural and not flamboyant like artificially shaped wonder bra Buddha-wrecking fun bags', did make me smile! You see 'fun bags' is another example of your conditioning sree, you have joined the Parrot Squad by merely repeating what the System wants you too. How far and how deep does this conditioning go? We are all affected - some more than others. This Life is about undressing ourselves from our conditioning, Its a continual work in progess.

Then, you'd better go for confession and get absolution. But if you think you won't be bungy jumping Home anytime soon, I could pick you up and we can go check out those pretty women in windows in Amsterdam before heading to Helsinki for a mix sauna party with Vaina.

No thanks sree! Firstly I don't need to go to confession and get absolution! I am not a member of that particular cult! Amsterdam is a lovely city with plenty to offer to all. My wife is a pretty lady sree, no need for me to check out those pretty women dude!

The whole package; especially the software. Finns are less discerning, said a lady friend of mine about her husband. They wound pound anything with legs - man, woman, cow, goat. Perhaps, it's because they are such hard drinkers. I was with this Finn guy on a flight to Rome. We were chatting and drinking at the back of the airplane. All of a sudden he just dropped like a rock to the floor flat out drunk.

Why so insulting sree, that is uncalled for and an apology is in order. The Finnish people I know I not less discerning, and are not as you say, after anything with legs. This is revealing where many of your problems lie. But I did know someone who went after anything with legs - he was English and didn't drink alcohol!

Cheers! What do you drink? Beer?

Herbals mostly. The occasional Belgian Beer, and thats about it.

Namaste,

gentlewind

sree you are the 'tart' my friend, you have an unhealthy attitude in this instance. The lady is pretty in my eyes, and stunningly good legs; I have seen better but that story is not for your ears! Are the judge, jury and executioner on who achieves 'nirvana' - and sree, please give me your interpretation of 'nirvana'. No one amongst us can judge, as the fictional Jesus says, 'Let him who is without sin cast the first stone'. No one I've ever met qualifies. So shame on you for speaking like the conditioned man you are, they have indoctrinated you well. As for her breasts they looked fine to me and were not around her neck! Whether they are natural or not is none of your concern sree, just who do you think you are! The breats of all women are fine, why be so judgemental!

Although your sentence - They are natural and not flamboyant like artificially shaped wonder bra Buddha-wrecking fun bags', did make me smile! You see 'fun bags' is another example of your conditioning sree, you have joined the Parrot Squad by merely repeating what the System wants you too. How far and how deep does this conditioning go? We are all affected - some more than others. This Life is about undressing ourselves from our conditioning, Its a continual work in progess.

Don't get so agitated, my friend. I don't see anything wrong in making a judgment about that lady being a tart. My observation is not directed at her, personally. It's a point about human behavior that I meant to share with you. If you disagree and conclude she is wholesome, that's your call and I am not going to argue with you.

You want me to interpret what Nirvana is? I can't do that. But I can interpret what Niraka is. Niraka is Buddhist Hell where we all go as long as we are part of this horrible human specie that you have been railing about. How come you can condemn all mankind as monstrous specie of psychopaths, puppets and powerbrokers and I get dumped on for calling one woman of that specie a tart?

No thanks sree! Firstly I don't need to go to confession and get absolution! I am not a member of that particular cult! Amsterdam is a lovely city with plenty to offer to all. My wife is a pretty lady sree, no need for me to check out those pretty women dude!

I don't have that need too. When in Amsterdam, I prefer to sit by the canals to check on the pretty girls riding by on their bicycles. See, no tarts:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+girls+on+bicycles+i+amsterdam&mid=4069EC5CE4BB042C243A4069EC5CE4BB042C243A&view=detail&FORM=VIRE3

Why so insulting sree, that is uncalled for and an apology is in order. The Finnish people I know I not less discerning, and are not as you say, after anything with legs. This is revealing where many of your problems lie. But I did know someone who went after anything with legs - he was English and didn't drink alcohol!

No apology from me; especially when you are not apologetic about bad-mouthing the human race you insulted. I didn't insult anybody. All I did was relate what a lady friend told me about her Finnish husband and what I personally saw on a flight to Rome. Personally, I have no moral opinions about other people's sexual lives or drinking habits.

Herbals mostly. The occasional Belgian Beer, and thats about it.

You know your beer. Belgian is good.

Edited by sree

Today, I see on TV the news about two black men hacking a white man to death in London.

The colors of the men are incidental. But the emotion that caused that horror also drives us all in our interaction with each other. Please watch out for that emotion if it ever surfaces during our discussion.

Edited by sree

Don't get so agitated, my friend. I don't see anything wrong in making a judgment about that lady being a tart. My observation is not directed at her, personally. It's a point about human behavior that I meant to share with you. If you disagree and conclude she is wholesome, that's your call and I am not going to argue with you.

You want me to interpret what Nirvana is? I can't do that. But I can interpret what Niraka is. Niraka is Buddhist Hell where we all go as long as we are part of this horrible human specie that you have been railing about. How come you can condemn all mankind as monstrous specie of psychopaths, puppets and powerbrokers and I get dumped on for calling one woman of that specie a tart?

sree !!! agitated - me ? I never get agitated, too laid back for that kind of wasteful behaviour. The use of the word 'tart' reveals that you have downloaded the government sponsored download in regards to viewing women. Your observation is not truly yours, it has been modeled by the conditioning you have received(our conditioning begins in the womb) but you uttered these words and so must take the blame. I was defending the woman's honor as I saw nothing wrong with her outfit. You are the one with the problem.

sree, any hell that any soul goes to is their very own creation. Its similar to when you go to sleep when your consciousness creates your dreamworld - an extension of you. I know where I am going and its Paradise, were I will catch up with my Loved One's. If you want to go to a Buddhist Hell, then fine, create away my friend.

The human species are monsters. Am I wrong sree ? No ! The evidence is everywhere. Go to Iraq and Libya, check out the monsters at play - most of them in uniform. The ill treatment of every species we come into contact with, animal testing for example. Our governments carrying out experiments on the respective populations of their countries - all documented. So the word monster fits perfectly. You are not being dumped on - but told that your observations and statements are insullting to the lady in question; check your conditioning sree.

Not all humans are monsters, but sadly we are willing accomplices of these monsters. Very few of us object. Me included, I am just as guilty. We remain quiet in our comfortable lives and go tut tut but then switch on the Idiot Box(TV set), their are brave souls who do object and do voice their opinion; many are silenced through the various ways available to suited parasites. One day when folk realize we outnumber the parasites then their will come a revolution, as in Iceland. We don't need violence as we have the power of numbers. Love and Peace are the only Way.

I don't have that need too. When in Amsterdam, I prefer to sit by the canals to check on the pretty girls riding by on their bicycles. See, no tarts:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+girls+on+bicycles+i+amsterdam&mid=4069EC5CE4BB042C243A4069EC5CE4BB042C243A&view=detail&FORM=VIRE3

Is it the Red Light district which appeals sree ? Yet more conditioning !

No apology from me; especially when you are not apologetic about bad-mouthing the human race you insulted. I didn't insult anybody. All I did was relate what a lady friend told me about her Finnish husband and what I personally saw on a flight to Rome. Personally, I have no moral opinions about other people's sexual lives or drinking habits.

You know your beer. Belgian is good.

sree, oh deary me :D !!! How utterly pathetic and childish of you sree ! Apologize about what - saying it as it is, that as a species we are monsters ! Its not an insult its FACTUAL. We need to apologize to Mother Earth and all the animal kingdoms for what we've done.

All you did was repeat what you were told ! Would you believe me if I said I've got a pair of wings ! I see acts which are shameful performed by say people from Runcorn, doesn't mean everyone who lives in Runcorn acts the same!

Belgium beer and cakes, and chocolate are all top standard. Their national football team is currently pretty good too !

As for apologies, it would be the decent thing to do really. If not, then you'll be going onto my ignore list sree. You overstepped the mark as we say in England. Not to me, but Vaina doesn't have to read such stupid and vile statements. You were insulting the people of Finland.

Namaste,

gentlewind

Today, I see on TV the news about two black men hacking a white man to death in London.

The colors of the men are incidental. But the emotion that caused that horror also drives us all in our interaction with each other. Please watch out for that emotion if it ever surfaces during our discussion.

Something doen't add up with this incident. The British government are in the process of making soldiers redundant and also recruiting soldiers. This may be a government sponsored event as Cameron is losing popularity due to the reforms his government are carrying out, resulting in a spate of suicides; Thatcher used the Falklands too back in the 80's when her popularity was almost zero ! People don't think ! They'd rather switch on the Idiot Box and receive their programming. Have a read of this excellent article by Chris Spivey but beware he swears a lot ! This incident may be used to bring in even stricter 'laws', and stop and search procedures; martial law anyone !

This will stir up racial hatred as has been obvious on social media outlets. Pathetic ! The sound of people snoring is deafening !

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/?p=12014

Namaste,

gentlewind

sree !!! agitated - me ? I never get agitated, too laid back for that kind of wasteful behaviour. The use of the word 'tart' reveals that you have downloaded the government sponsored download in regards to viewing women. Your observation is not truly yours, it has been modeled by the conditioning you have received(our conditioning begins in the womb) but you uttered these words and so must take the blame. I was defending the woman's honor as I saw nothing wrong with her outfit. You are the one with the problem.

Take it easy, ok? Viewing women is what men do. We are in a discussion about dying and death, not women. When you show me a youtube video in this context and tell me that the presenter has great legs, I have to set you straight and get you back to the topic of discussion. It’s not women I want to focus on. It’s about dying and death. You are the last person I would want to talk to about women.

sree, any hell that any soul goes to is their very own creation. Its similar to when you go to sleep when your consciousness creates your dreamworld - an extension of you. I know where I am going and its Paradise, were I will catch up with my Loved One's. If you want to go to a Buddhist Hell, then fine, create away my friend.

Hell is very real. It's not imaginary. That poor guy getting hacked to death in Woolwich is hell.

The emotion that caused that was rage, one of the Seven Deadly Sins. Another is lust that possess men who have appetite for tarts – not the kind that come out of ovens but the ones with great legs.

The human species are monsters. Am I wrong sree ? No ! The evidence is everywhere. Go to Iraq and Libya, check out the monsters at play - most of them in uniform. The ill treatment of every species we come into contact with, animal testing for example. Our governments carrying out experiments on the respective populations of their countries - all documented. So the word monster fits perfectly. You are not being dumped on - but told that your observations and statements are insullting to the lady in question; check your conditioning sree.

Forget that lady, already. It is you who feel insulted when I pointed to the baited trap you fell for. And I didn't intend to demean you. I was being your friend telling you that you are in a demonic spell. Please understand that tarts are not women. Tarts are trance states that possess the lecherous minds of men.

Not all humans are monsters, but sadly we are willing accomplices of these monsters. Very few of us object. Me included, I am just as guilty. We remain quiet in our comfortable lives and go tut tut but then switch on the Idiot Box(TV set), their are brave souls who do object and do voice their opinion; many are silenced through the various ways available to suited parasites. One day when folk realize we outnumber the parasites then their will come a revolution, as in Iceland. We don't need violence as we have the power of numbers. Love and Peace are the only Way.

I don't like politics. Ganging up is evil. Those two men ganged up to hack to death a lone man in Woolwich. Power of numbers is the power of bullies.

Is it the Red Light district which appeals sree ? Yet more conditioning !

The Red Light district is not a part of American life. Prostitution is a crime in the USA. Europeans laugh at Americans and see us as prudes because we take pride in being a Christian nation.

As for apologies, it would be the decent thing to do really. If not, then you'll be going onto my ignore list sree. You overstepped the mark as we say in England. Not to me, but Vaina doesn't have to read such stupid and vile statements. You were insulting the people of Finland.

Vaina has folded his cards. It’s now just between you and me in this game of poker. We can play for high stakes with no holds barred. You against me. A Brit against a Yank. Are you up to it?

How can one possibly insult the people of Finland?

:)

It's nigh impossible to say anything these days without hurting somebody's feelings. Even looking at someone the wrong way can cause a brawl that escalates quickly into a riot. And all I wanted to do is talk about dying and death.

It's not a popular topic, I know. Nobody wants to die even though every body dies. Naturally, everyone gets evicted unceremoniously. There is no grace in that. Like inconsiderate guests who won't leave long after dinner is over even when the host is so damn tired and literally wants to drop dead. Do we get the hint? Not on your life. If the heart stops, get a new heart. If the liver is cancerous, wait for a road kill and get a donor. If the kidneys are done for, dialysis. Even if there are no vital signs, maintain life support.

Do you want to learn the Tao of dying or do you also want to ride your poor buffalo into the ground? And this is not intended as an insult.

Edited by sree

Take it easy, ok? Viewing women is what men do. We are in a discussion about dying and death, not women. When you show me a youtube video in this context and tell me that the presenter has great legs, I have to set you straight and get you back to the topic of discussion. It’s not women I want to focus on. It’s about dying and death. You are the last person I would want to talk to about women.

sree, I always 'take' it easy. Viewing women is what men do - what 24/7 ! Wow that is so dull my conditioned 'friend', you have some unwanted downloads(as we all do) to delete; a system scan is in order ! Our discussion diverts from the topic of death on occasion, but this is no major crime; humans often do this(especially politicians). You yourself have done so on many occasions ! The You Tube video was in fact on topic, it just happened to have a pretty lady interviewing a man about his NDE, maybe lady viewers thought the man was good looking ? sree, read back over your comments and check the number of times you go off topic - mixed Finnish saunas, Amsterdam and matters relating to welfare. sree - you need to heed your own advice more than anyone else as you are guilty of this more so than anyone else, and you can be quite insulting !

Oh dear ! I'm the last person you'd want advice from regarding women - well thats good as I don't give advice old chap ! Learn from your own mistakes is normally how us men proceed!

Hell is very real. It's not imaginary. That poor guy getting hacked to death in Woolwich is hell.

The emotion that caused that was rage, one of the Seven Deadly Sins. Another is lust that possess men who have appetite for tarts – not the kind that come out of ovens but the ones with great legs.

hell is real if you create it sree. that is the key. I choose to create 'heaven', although I have been to hell through my own actions. you are the scriptwriter, don't be looking for whom to blame.

The Woolwich Incident is a staged event, I've researched the events and their are so many inconsistincies its almost on a par with 9/11 and 7/7. Government sponsored and directed episodes also known as 'Problem - reaction - solution'.

Funny you mention lust as many of your posts hover around lust, look close sree, the answers are within. Men who have an appetite for 'tarts', again sree, look closer. You keep bringing the term tart up. I don't see 'tarts' I see the 'person', you need to go beyond the labels and the conditioning sree.

I embrace the Oneness of It All. The Mystery of It All. People who believe in the lies of religion are at a place where they need to be as they have certain issues to work on. Create from a foundation of Love and Light. Live from the Heart.

Forget that lady, already. It is you who feel insulted when I pointed to the baited trap you fell for. And I didn't intend to demean you. I was being your friend telling you that you are in a demonic spell. Please understand that tarts are not women. Tarts are trance states that possess the lecherous minds of men.

I am not insulted sree -you insulted yourself ! I fell into no trap, my what a devious chap you portray yourself to be ! What I did was to speak as a human being from the heart, I defended the lady. You are the one who is under a demonic spell - to use your own words. You are obsessed with this lady as you keep bringing her up ! Men who are unable to control themselves are the problem, they are under the control of their lower ego. You are correct when you say tarts are not women, so meditate further on this as it'll help you understand what women truly are - a Beautiful Divine Mystery who are more spiritually evolved than than us men. Labels are so blinding sree.

I don't like politics. Ganging up is evil. Those two men ganged up to hack to death a lone man in Woolwich. Power of numbers is the power of bullies.

The Woolwich Incident is another staged event. The government want to instigate a riot.

The Red Light district is not a part of American life. Prostitution is a crime in the USA. Europeans laugh at Americans and see us as prudes because we take pride in being a Christian nation.

Oh now your a comedian sree! You brought up going to Amsterdam, which has a red light district. If you've been then you'll know. The USA isn't a christian nation sree, neither is the UK. Take a real close look. I don't view Americans as prudes, but I am amused by some of their antics ! Again your love of labels surfaces ! Prostitution is a crime in most countries but it doesn't stop their being prostitutes, the US has what are known as establishments where prostitues ply their trade, as do most countries. Politicians are frequent visitors of prostitutes, both male and female, and even under aged 'prostitutes'. Not a great endorsement for being a christian nation their sree !

Vaina has folded his cards. It’s now just between you and me in this game of poker. We can play for high stakes with no holds barred. You against me. A Brit against a Yank. Are you up to it?

I'm still here.

Namaste,

gentlewind

How can one possibly insult the people of Finland?

:)

if anyone can sree can!

Namaste,

gentlewind

It's nigh impossible to say anything these days without hurting somebody's feelings. Even looking at someone the wrong way can cause a brawl that escalates quickly into a riot. And all I wanted to do is talk about dying and death.

I'm in a place of such contentment that I currently am insult proof. If people questioned their thoughts more then it would reduce much of the negative consequences that follow. I've learnt my lessons in that department although I'm still far from perfect.

On one occasion during a hostile football match I was hurled a beautiful insult - I was called a fat t**t ! I replied with less of the fat please, and smiled ! This could have escalated into something really ugly. It shows that as scriptwriters we must take our share of the responsibilty.

sree you are as guilty of going off topic as everyone else here ! If you keep to death and dying then fine, so lets keep to the topics.

It's not a popular topic, I know. Nobody wants to die even though every body dies. Naturally, everyone gets evicted unceremoniously. There is no grace in that. Like inconsiderate guests who won't leave long after dinner is over even when the host is so damn tired and literally wants to drop dead. Do we get the hint? Not on your life. If the heart stops, get a new heart. If the liver is cancerous, wait for a road kill and get a donor. If the kidneys are done for, dialysis. Even if there are no vital signs, maintain life support.

But death and dying are popular topics - look at this thread with the many pages and replies thus far! I am looking forward to my death sree, it'll be a ball. I've been fortunate to witness some very graceful deaths. You obviously haven't!

Do you want to learn the Tao of dying or do you also want to ride your poor buffalo into the ground? And this is not intended as an insult.

Learn to ride your dragon sree. I read that in a Daoist book. EnJoy Life, stop being the entertainment and enjoy the entertainment.

OK! From this point onwards shall we all stick to the topic ?!?!

Until death do us part :D

Namaste,

gentlewind

sree, I always 'take' it easy. Viewing women is what men do - what 24/7 ! Wow that is so dull my conditioned 'friend', you have some unwanted downloads(as we all do) to delete; a system scan is in order ! Our discussion diverts from the topic of death on occasion, but this is no major crime; humans often do this(especially politicians). You yourself have done so on many occasions ! The You Tube video was in fact on topic, it just happened to have a pretty lady interviewing a man about his NDE, maybe lady viewers thought the man was good looking ? sree, read back over your comments and check the number of times you go off topic - mixed Finnish saunas, Amsterdam and matters relating to welfare. sree - you need to heed your own advice more than anyone else as you are guilty of this more so than anyone else, and you can be quite insulting !

We must not quarrel like bitter women. Diversion is no crime but obsessive compulsion is a disorder. So, let's not obsess over our diversions.

Oh dear ! I'm the last person you'd want advice from regarding women - well thats good as I don't give advice old chap ! Learn from your own mistakes is normally how us men proceed!

I don't have to learn from my own mistakes. I learn from mistakes other people make. Does Jesus ever need to learn from his own mistakes with women? Walk the right path and no harm touches you. Chapter 55 says 含德之厚. This is a powerful teaching. Thus, a Buddha is protected - 猛兽不据.

hell is real if you create it sree. that is the key. I choose to create 'heaven', although I have been to hell through my own actions. you are the scriptwriter, don't be looking for whom to blame.

Heaven is not that easily attainable. You have to earn it. For those who rejects self-cultivation, Hell awaits. You said that the human race is messing up the world. Where do you think these crazy makers are heading when they die?

The Woolwich Incident is a staged event, I've researched the events and their are so many inconsistincies its almost on a par with 9/11 and 7/7. Government sponsored and directed episodes also known as 'Problem - reaction - solution'.

Let's not get carried away. I brought up the Woolwich incident to point to the human emotion that caused the savagery. Focus on the emotion and don't get distracted by the conspiracy.

Funny you mention lust as many of your posts hover around lust, look close sree, the answers are within. Men who have an appetite for 'tarts', again sree, look closer. You keep bringing the term tart up. I don't see 'tarts' I see the 'person', you need to go beyond the labels and the conditioning sree.

Are you implying that I am lustful? Spit it out then! If you think you have a point to make, make it directly. Don't beat about the bush. This is not a conversation between two women.

Lust is a human emotion that transforms me into a lecherous man who sees a tart. Are we in agreement so far? Now, the very perception of a tart precipitates two options: I either honestly confront the fact that I am a sleazebag ogling a tart (Option 1) or I deny the corruption and see myself as a nice guy admiring a pretty woman with great legs (Option 2). I chose Option 1 and tried to wake you up. You chose Option 2 and slams me for being insulting to the woman. Who is right?

Tell you what. Why don't you show that youtube to your wife and daughter and argue your case. I don't need to defend myself and will accept the verdict of your beautiful wife and dutiful daughter. Fair enough?

I am not insulted sree -you insulted yourself ! I fell into no trap, my what a devious chap you portray yourself to be ! What I did was to speak as a human being from the heart, I defended the lady. You are the one who is under a demonic spell - to use your own words. You are obsessed with this lady as you keep bringing her up ! Men who are unable to control themselves are the problem, they are under the control of their lower ego. You are correct when you say tarts are not women, so meditate further on this as it'll help you understand what women truly are - a Beautiful Divine Mystery who are more spiritually evolved than than us men. Labels are so blinding sree.

Talk to me after you have gotten the verdict from your wife and daughter.

The Woolwich Incident is another staged event. The government want to instigate a riot.

Then, let's not be instigated.

Oh now your a comedian sree! You brought up going to Amsterdam, which has a red light district. If you've been then you'll know. The USA isn't a christian nation sree, neither is the UK. Take a real close look. I don't view Americans as prudes, but I am amused by some of their antics ! Again your love of labels surfaces ! Prostitution is a crime in most countries but it doesn't stop their being prostitutes, the US has what are known as establishments where prostitues ply their trade, as do most countries. Politicians are frequent visitors of prostitutes, both male and female, and even under aged 'prostitutes'. Not a great endorsement for being a christian nation their sree !

America is a Christian nation. This means that we are defined by Christian values that we all try to live up to. The UK is more so a Christian nation. This doesn't mean that every American or Briton goes to church. It means that they are havens that third-world emigrants escape to from persecution and deprivation in their home countries.

I didn't realize that Amsterdam had a Red Light district. I thought it was a tourist attraction along the canals I stumbled into one time. Europeans are quaint in that way. The Nederland is a Christian nation also. Being Christian doesn't mean being perfect.

I'm still here.

We will see. The game is not over yet.

I'm in a place of such contentment that I currently am insult proof. If people questioned their thoughts more then it would reduce much of the negative consequences that follow. I've learnt my lessons in that department although I'm still far from perfect.

On one occasion during a hostile football match I was hurled a beautiful insult - I was called a fat t**t ! I replied with less of the fat please, and smiled ! This could have escalated into something really ugly. It shows that as scriptwriters we must take our share of the responsibilty.

Ok, let's keep your advice in mind.

sree you are as guilty of going off topic as everyone else here ! If you keep to death and dying then fine, so lets keep to the topics.

But death and dying are popular topics - look at this thread with the many pages and replies thus far! I am looking forward to my death sree, it'll be a ball. I've been fortunate to witness some very graceful deaths. You obviously haven't!

Death and dying is not popular at all. You do notice that although this thread has the highest rating (over 400 posts) by far, it has dwindled down to mainly just two participants - namely you and I. First of all, death is not an easy subject to crack. Secondly, nobody likes to talk about it, not even you as I have noticed. Facing one's own mortality demands confrontation with the fear of death. I have also noticed that other posters slipped away when you appeared with your ileoanal pouch and bouts with cancer.

Learn to ride your dragon sree. I read that in a Daoist book. EnJoy Life, stop being the entertainment and enjoy the entertainment.

OK! From this point onwards shall we all stick to the topic ?!?!

Until death do us part :D

Enjoying life and entertainment is distraction. If I wanted to be distracted and enjoy life, I would also slip away to be entertained by a pretty woman instead of talking to you on a serious topic about dying. So, stop clowning and don't use pretentious humor as a ploy to distract us from examining the issue. Truth is painful and there are no painkillers to deal with it.

Edited by sree

We must not quarrel like bitter women. Diversion is no crime but obsessive compulsion is a disorder. So, let's not obsess over our diversions.

are we arguing sree ! we are dicsussing with a hint of debate ! :D

I don't have to learn from my own mistakes. I learn from mistakes other people make. Does Jesus ever need to learn from his own mistakes with women? Walk the right path and no harm touches you. Chapter 55 says 含德之厚. This is a powerful teaching. Thus, a Buddha is protected - 猛兽不据.

then you are not learning ! you only truly learn from what you experience !

Jesus - sree, he's a fictional character ! Who happened to mix with.......prostitutes ! Jesus is hot stuff though - he's the Sun ! Its all about Sun worship. The bible is not a literal work of writing it is astro theology ! Talking snakes - I say :D !!! You know what saddens me about the orthodox religions, in this case the christian religion is the nonsense they push regarding hell. I have a lady friend who is frightened to die because she believes she's going to hell - a side effect of being a catholic.

I walk the right path sree, its been very kind to me. When I was younger I was somewhat wild, but as I grew older I calmed down. I have no regrets. I don't need protecting - that is for the superstitous.

I am as free as a bird.

Heaven is not that easily attainable. You have to earn it. For those who rejects self-cultivation, Hell awaits. You said that the human race is messing up the world. Where do you think these crazy makers are heading when they die?

Heaven is obtainable in the flick of a switch. It really is. What we must be aware of is our mischevious mind. When we believe the lies it feeds us then were in trouble. You don't have to earn it sree - its your natural state of being, which we've been disconnected from due to the orthodox religions of the world. Their are people responsible for the current state of the world, they are under the spell of their lower ego and they need us to send them Love, Light, Healing and Empathy. The world is in perfect shape because we have all deemed it to be by our actions. Have you seen the film 'One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest' ? Well that is the world we live in ! A madhouse. The crazy makers - nice phrase ! When they exit their body they'll be going Home, Home is Eternal and infinite; these dudes need love and healing which they'll receive. No judgements or hell fire, they will suffer when they realize what they have done; but not in a hell fire way - that is pure hocus pocus.

Let's not get carried away. I brought up the Woolwich incident to point to the human emotion that caused the savagery. Focus on the emotion and don't get distracted by the conspiracy.

The Woolwich Incident is a staged event. But humans are capable of savagery beyond what any other animal is capable of. Rwanda is a prime example. As I keep saying sree, the monsters are in control. Obama, Cameron and their flock. Psychopaths.

Are you implying that I am lustful? Spit it out then! If you think you have a point to make, make it directly. Don't beat about the bush. This is not a conversation between two women.

I've simply pointed out what you've posted sree. Are you lustful ? To be honest I am not bothered either way. Your life is lived the sree way. Mine is lived my way.

Lust is a human emotion that transforms me into a lecherous man who sees a tart. Are we in agreement so far? Now, the very perception of a tart precipitates two options: I either honestly confront the fact that I am a sleazebag ogling a tart (Option 1) or I deny the corruption and see myself as a nice guy admiring a pretty woman with great legs (Option 2). I chose Option 1 and tried to wake you up. You chose Option 2 and slams me for being insulting to the woman. Who is right?

You are under the control of your lower ego in this instance. I see a pretty woman with nice legs, and you see a tart; you have the problem because you have sexualized her. In the past I would have viewed her as you do now, but I have erased the corrupted download. Their are many downloads which we are bombarded with, many come from the TV and from cinema, others come from the music arena; and even the world of sport has such downloads. Who is right ? Well, as you chose option one you chose the right option for you, this is where you are. I've moved on. Its not about right and wrong. Again its a big topic, but for another thread. So are you a sleazebag sree ! :D

Tell you what. Why don't you show that youtube to your wife and daughter and argue your case. I don't need to defend myself and will accept the verdict of your beautiful wife and dutiful daughter. Fair enough?

Yes I have and they both agree that she has nice legs. My wife said if she had good legs she'd wear a similar skirt - and why not ! My daughter has cracking legs and does occasionally wear short skirts - but it doesn't make her a tart; although judging by what you've written previously she would be seen as a tart by you. Men are pathetic sree, and I too have been guilty in the past. I have learnt my lesson in that regard. Its the conditioning man - fight it, unless you like being a sleazebag ! Just to add a third lady's viewpoint, although she's no longer in the physical plane - she'd have said what a cracking pair of legs ! And my Mum was brought up in a ultra strict catholic family ! Its us men who are at fault.

Talk to me after you have gotten the verdict from your wife and daughter.

Then, let's not be instigated.

America is a Christian nation. This means that we are defined by Christian values that we all try to live up to. The UK is more so a Christian nation. This doesn't mean that every American or Briton goes to church. It means that they are havens that third-world emigrants escape to from persecution and deprivation in their home countries.

Wrong! This is just propaganda. I know quite a few Americans who don't deem themselves to be christian. And look at the actions of Bush and Obama who have a fetish for dropping bombs and instigating drone strikes; yes very christian. Invading countries for their own profit and for oil ! The three biggest terrorist organizations are the US, UK and Israel governments, the facts are undeniable; the three aforementioned governments call it democracy though ! As for the UK, church attendances have been in steady decline for years. More secular these days sree. Emigrants escape from persecution which is often US or UK instigated - Iraq for example. Another thread required for that though!

I didn't realize that Amsterdam had a Red Light district. I thought it was a tourist attraction along the canals I stumbled into one time. Europeans are quaint in that way. The Nederland is a Christian nation also. Being Christian doesn't mean being perfect.

hmm.....didn't know that Amsterdam had a Red Light district ! Even my 79 yr old mother knew that and she'd never been there ! Christian country with legal brothels - thats progressive christianity then ! Being christian means being mind controlled ! Another thread required ! Reminds me of the hookers for Jesus religious cult !

We will see. The game is not over yet.

Game ! What game sree ??? Life is a ride, when you get the ride right its awesome.

Namaste,

gentlewind

Edited by gentlewind

Ok, let's keep your advice in mind.

Death and dying is not popular at all. You do notice that although this thread has the highest rating (over 400 posts) by far, it has dwindled down to mainly just two participants - namely you and I. First of all, death is not an easy subject to crack. Secondly, nobody likes to talk about it, not even you as I have noticed. Facing one's own mortality demands confrontation with the fear of death. I have also noticed that other posters slipped away when you appeared with your ileoanal pouch and bouts with cancer.

Am I to blame for having cancer and my S Pouch ! Ouch ! I'm so sorry sree ! Any other problems you'd like to blame me for !!! Have you looked at yourself closely ? Could it be you who are to blame ? Or maybe people just like reading without the need to comment. Vaina left the discussion but not due to me. sree, look closer. Will you realize the Truth ?

Death is a beautiful Mystery. I know plenty of people who enjoy talking about death. Their are plenty of thriving forums where death is debated and discussed.

Enjoying life and entertainment is distraction. If I wanted to be distracted and enjoy life, I would also slip away to be entertained by a pretty woman instead of talking to you on a serious topic about dying. So, stop clowning and don't use pretentious humor as a ploy to distract us from examining the issue. Truth is painful and there are no painkillers to deal with it.

Enjoying Life is one reason why we are here. Depends what the entertainment is for it to be a distraction. I enjoy looking at the Moon on a clear night, am I to believe this is a distraction !

You see you can't help it sree - once again the need to mention being entertained by a pretty lady ! Lustful ! You can draw your own conclusions.

Namaste,

gentlewind

• Like 1

Am I to blame for having cancer and my S Pouch ! Ouch ! I'm so sorry sree ! Any other problems you'd like to blame me for !!! Have you looked at yourself closely ? Could it be you who are to blame ? Or maybe people just like reading without the need to comment. Vaina left the discussion but not due to me. sree, look closer. Will you realize the Truth ?

I am not blaming you. It is not you that people run away from. It is the cancer situation that scare people off. Death and disease are not attractive to people in this world. Sick people, dying people and dead people in coffins, funerals and cemeteries are bad stuff that other people veer away from unless they are stuck with it as in the case of family members.

Death is a beautiful Mystery. I know plenty of people who enjoy talking about death. Their are plenty of thriving forums where death is debated and discussed.

Give a link to a forum where people enjoy talking about death.

Enjoying Life is one reason why we are here. Depends what the entertainment is for it to be a distraction. I enjoy looking at the Moon on a clear night, am I to believe this is a distraction !

Are you enjoying life? I don't have a S pouch, I don't have nerve pain in my neck, I don't have arthritis in my hands, I don't have cancer nor 15 other health problems. In fact, I never had a headache or been ill for as long as I can remember. I am in perfect health and in peak physical condition. Yet, I am not enjoying life because you have a diseased body, because your poor wife have to bear the burden of having to tend to you, because that poor guy had to be hacked to death in Woolwich, I am not happy because I do not know why I exist to bear witness to all these human miseries. I could look at the moon or distract myself with a tart but I am unable to. I am drawn to your misery even thought you are out to lunch over your situation.

You see you can't help it sree - once again the need to mention being entertained by a pretty lady ! Lustful ! You can draw your own conclusions.

Lust is a deadly sin. Chapter 12 tells explains why I see a dangerous tart and you see a harmless pretty woman. I see a snake and you see a rope.

This line really made me laugh, thankyou. It reminds me of something I so need to remember, and keep forgetting.. there is nothing to fear but fear itself.

What so funny, Cat? I am really fearful of gentlewind's bodily situation. The Buddha was too. He was in perfect physical condition but on seeing the old, the sick and the dying, he was so upset that he gave us his perfect life to seek freedom from ever having to face what gentlewind is going through. Is your understanding of the Buddha story not the same as mine?

I am glad you have joined us in this conversation.

The interviewer was very sweet.. my hunch is that she was around only guys during the filming and not one of them had the nerve to tell her that her dress needed a bit of adjustment on one side.

The interview was about a spiritual subject. Do you think the interviewer was appropriately attired even if the dress was adjusted? You put on riding gear for riding, swimsuit for swimming,

The Dalai Lama is a funny guy who is always mirthful. If he was watching the interview, do you think he would laugh when she testified to attaining Nirvana?

Enjoying the thread. This seems appropriate to share now.

My wife died for a little under two minutes about 20 years ago.

She fell heels over head down a 20ft staircase and fractured her spine in two places.

She was, at the time a pretty staunch materialist.

Her experience on the other side was utter bliss. No tunnel, but a grey bliss-filled light surrounded her. Enveloped her.

She said no other experience in her life has felt so right, so completely saturated with love and completion.

As I revived her and she could start to hear my voice, she told me later, she was so pissed off at me.

"Stop talking, would you?! Just shut up I'm fine!"

She still has no interest in any formal religions (other than to discuss concepts philosophically), but her materialist paradigm was shattered and her old conceptions about the nature of life and death were opened up exponentially. For her there is no fear of death and no worry.

What a gift she received that day.

• Like 2