Sign in to follow this  
yondaime109

Very Effective Psychic subliminal video, Must Watch!

Very nice. The scenes of the flower field have a particularly enchanting 3d effect. Impressive sense of peace, great imagery, good pacing. maybe a little less volume on the aural sound effect. This would be a perfect video if I ever create my hammock in a tent dome project.

Edited by thelerner

Why is it effective?

Please show the subliminal messages apart from the video, audio or otherwise

Thank you:-)

Why is it effective? Please show the subliminal messages apart from the video, audio or otherwise Thank you:-)

Check the description in the video.

Check the description in the video.

Could you explicate , Yondaime.

I doubt anyone would be willing to expose themselves to 'very effective' subliminals without knowing precisely what they are inviting into their heads. I hope not, anyhow.

• Like 1

I was wondering whether you had the image tracking synched to the sound Hz. It didn't seem as 'synched' as it could be. Are you using a video mixing desk?

If I could suggest? Slowing some of the forest rotations down and some alternative breaks to the water. In fact I would have taken the water out entirely for this one and concentrated on spiking some of the lights instead.

And it would be great to have the 'recipe' for the synching stuff. Especially for meditators who may not be on the same waking consciousness frequencies.

---2 cts opinion--

Edit: Also check out this author: http://www.amazon.com/Healing-Speed-Sound-Transforms-Brains/dp/145582867X/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1366153652&sr=8-14&keywords=healing+with+sound

There's some really interesting stuff being done.

Also this http://www.youroasis.ca/vat.html

If you've done some qi-gong, you'll know there are practices making use of sound and vibration:-)

Here's a list of a FEW messages he posted in the description

You are psychic
your mind is receptive to subtle energies
You are tuned-in to hidden cosmic forces
You are aligned with nature
You are highly receptive to psychic information
your psychic powers are strong
your sixth sense is activated
your mind is aligned with universal knowledge
You are extremely intuitive
your third eye is open
you will increase your psychic powers
you will open your third eye
your sixth sense is growing stronger
You are becoming more and more receptive to psychic information
you will perceive hidden knowledge

...and hundreds more

Note: I did not make this subliminal, I have absolutely no idea what's being put other than this list. I simply trust that this video won't harm me in anyway. If it makes you feel better, I have no urges to buy his videos or serve him or anything else.

I'm spreading his video because it's extremely effective and does exactly what he says he will do. They've really helped a lot of people in different areas of their lives.

Could you explicate , Yondaime.

I doubt anyone would be willing to expose themselves to 'very effective' subliminals without knowing precisely what they are inviting into their heads. I hope not, anyhow.

I was wondering whether you had the image tracking synched to the sound Hz. It didn't seem as 'synched' as it could be. Are you using a video mixing desk?

If I could suggest? Slowing some of the forest rotations down and some alternative breaks to the water. In fact I would have taken the water out entirely for this one and concentrated on spiking some of the lights instead.

And it would be great to have the 'recipe' for the synching stuff. Especially for meditators who may not be on the same waking consciousness frequencies.

---2 cts opinion--

Edit: Also check out this author: http://www.amazon.com/Healing-Speed-Sound-Transforms-Brains/dp/145582867X/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1366153652&sr=8-14&keywords=healing+with+sound

There's some really interesting stuff being done.

Also this http://www.youroasis.ca/vat.html

If you've done some qi-gong, you'll know there are practices making use of sound and vibration:-)

I didn't make this video, If you would like to contact him then see him at his site or pm him on youtube. I'm sure he'd be willing to listen to your suggestions.

what if he has subliminal fro buying his products hidden in this video ?

I've been watching his videos for a while, I've never had the urge to buy anything from him and I don't intend to.

Sign in to follow this