okay now i'm curious LOL

It's a pleasure factor- i please the girls, more than they can handle, but they have a difficult time getting me off (i could have said a hard time...) I'm like a real-live dildo XD

Lately i have been dwelling heavily on "coming out" to my dad and his family, and letting them know i am a Transwoman... but it's stressing me out really badly because i am almost gaurenteedly going to engage in unwanted conflict.

But the stress is on both sides agaisnt the middle... on one hand, I am sick and tired of lying to everyone all the time. I've been doing it my whole life because i am scared of how people will react and treat me after they learn who i am inside. I'm fed up with hiding in plain sight and being so wholly unexpressive as my own self, but as who i percieve they expect me to act like...

Im sick of my fear, but on the other hand, i'm expecting a retaliation reaction from my dad and possibly his brother's christian wife. My uncle strikes me as someone who has keen perceptions and would surprise me more if he wasnt already suspicious than if he were plain shocked... But if things turn sour, i have nowhere else to turn if they decide to kick me out.

It's gotten so bad that my stomach is physically affected. i threw up this morning and i cant stay off the toilet today. i need to resolve this 20 years ago when i was 7... :(

• Like 1

Lately i have been dwelling heavily on "coming out" to my dad and his family, and letting them know i am a Transwoman... but it's stressing me out really badly because i am almost gaurenteedly going to engage in unwanted conflict.

But the stress is on both sides agaisnt the middle... on one hand, I am sick and tired of lying to everyone all the time. I've been doing it my whole life because i am scared of how people will react and treat me after they learn who i am inside. I'm fed up with hiding in plain sight and being so wholly unexpressive as my own self, but as who i percieve they expect me to act like...

Im sick of my fear, but on the other hand, i'm expecting a retaliation reaction from my dad and possibly his brother's christian wife. My uncle strikes me as someone who has keen perceptions and would surprise me more if he wasnt already suspicious than if he were plain shocked... But if things turn sour, i have nowhere else to turn if they decide to kick me out.

It's gotten so bad that my stomach is physically affected. i threw up this morning and i cant stay off the toilet today. i need to resolve this 20 years ago when i was 7... :(

I don't make many posts anymore, but I felt the need to comment on this one. First, you are who you are and nothing can change that. The fact you've accepted it is great. The fact that you want others to accept it is commendable, but in doing so realize that your situation right now is the most important thing to consider.

I would not come out to your family if it means you might end up without a place to stay, instead work on becoming self-sufficient and when you're no longer dependent on their support, then you can come out.

As a bisexual man I know what you're going through. I went through much the same thing. You want people to know who you really are, to love who you really are, but regrettably that doesn't always happen. I lost many friends, but my family pretty much accepted who I am. I don't know of a single family member that has been cruel or callous to me because I came out. In the end they help me when I need help. I go to family get togethers, etc. etc. Many of my family members are hardcore christians and I shake my head in frustration when I see another "Marriage is a man and woman" post show up on my facebook, but that's who they are and I can't change that.

I guess I have gone beyond the whole gay and straight thing these days. I don't stay in the closet, but I don't advertise my sexuality either. Most people either don't understand, don't care, or care in a negative way, so rather than try and justify it I just live my life day to day and enjoy it to the best of my ability.

With you, I hope that things work out, but I would recommend caution and patience. I hope this helps. You have my support and you're in my thoughts.

Aaron