skydog

Question about food?

Lately my diet is slowly getting bit by bit better and better

Like in terms of having healthy choices for lunch breakfast dinner etc

But at the same time I get a feeling I need very little food which is against ideas of eating, which I find slightly strange to deal with.

I find if I dont eat too much I am very sensitive and calm, I talk very slow because I can feel emotional distrubances of tension if I rush my talking.

But as soon as I eat too much I lose that sensitivity.

SO yeh my "question" is What is a good baseline to drop food usage to, I dont want to overdo it cos it scares me

If you are strong to the five rules of eating, then there would be no concern about it. You would just eat when hungry.

That is 1. Eating a lot of food 2. Eating a little food 3. Not eating 4. Eating quickly 5. Eating slowly

You are strong to that pentagon effect.

However, the weakness around eating is coming from the collective weakness (humanity) around eating and not having enough to eat, coming from the past. So we strengthen that weakness so it has no connection to the future.

Now you can eat what you like, whenever you like, however you like. No problem!

• Like 1

I have the same problem! I find the less I eat, the less hungry I am...but this eventually leads me to get sick. At the same time my awareness and sensitivities skyrocket. And the more I eat, the more hungry i get. Seems to be intractable problem...

• Like 1

Go veggie if you can and eat sensibly.

Fasting can be hazardous, take medical advice if in doubt before fasting and if any diet or lack of diet makes you feel ill, stop it.

When I'm not eating much (sometimes its good to fast a bit) I'll try to remember to drink herbal tea for nutrients.

Oatstraw and dandelion leaves for nutrients, with lemon grass and peppermint for flavour and additional support. Try to get the oatstraw with the full buds and stems.