Sign in to follow this  
Flolfolil

fasting, energy practice

i am going on a fast in a couple days, was wondering if i should let my body just do its thing or would kunlun be alright? what should i expect? have not done this sort of thing longer than one day. i have read a good bit about physical effects but there isn't much on the net about energetic or mental aspects

hmm, didn't think about that!

i was pondering if internal focus might hinder detoxification, and if i should just watch and let go. Have a heart blockage i would really like to bust through though...

well the native american sit crossed legged naked in a circle in the forest for three days for vision quests..interesting

and russian doctors make people fasting do 3 hours of exercise a day

people gaze at the sun in order to live off light and chi

ive fasted a few times but never made it past 60 hours cos like turtle shell said trouble sleeping, i might sit and meditate instead of lying down so much

hmm

I like doing good on dantien breathing, or embryonic breathing for this. get everything coherent enough and you are able to supplant a measure of the electrochemical energy you're used to digesting and rely on a little electromagnetic instead ;) do it right and you can make your stomach stop rumbling and have plenty of energy. (it helps to be in practice too :lol: )

Never had any trouble fasting while doing energetic practices except not having enough energy to do movement Chi Gung and fainting when I get up.

My 2 cents, Peace

i am going on a fast in a couple days, was wondering if i should let my body just do its thing or would kunlun be alright? what should i expect? have not done this sort of thing longer than one day. i have read a good bit about physical effects but there isn't much on the net about energetic or mental aspects

i think that mediation/energetic practises go well together , but best see how you feel about it.

i tend to sleep loads when fasting -- well at least in the begging.

Edited by suninmyeyes

Sign in to follow this