Sign in to follow this  
Thunder_Gooch

The Poptart Tragedy

What I like most is how the pop tarts clearly represent the United States, containing a beautiful diamond but the BF represents the Democratic Party and they are throwing away the treasure that is contained within the US by faking a National Tragedy which in the skit is the woman dying. Well played MPG..well played

• Like 1

What I like most is how the pop tarts clearly represent the United States, containing a beautiful diamond but the BF represents the Democratic Party and they are throwing away the treasure that is contained within the US by faking a National Tragedy which in the skit is the woman dying. Well played MPG..well played

That's an interesting interpretation. I had never considered that view before.

What do you think about this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_RaPOOVX1Y

• Like 1

That's an interesting interpretation. I had never considered that view before.

What do you think about this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_RaPOOVX1Y

Wow. That one is really deep. It took me a few hours to compose myself. Ok here goes.

The first character is "Man". "Man" is asking the ultimate question. The second character is the "True Voice of God". The "three babbies" are a reference to the 3 major religions, Judaism, Islam and Christianity. The Mother is the "Ultimate Consciousness" of man who will ultimately kill these 3 "babbies". The world will be restless until this death occurs. The burial reference and location "New York" is another thread by itself...

Edited by h.uriahr
  • Like 1

It's a video, not a Rorschach inkblot!

Sign in to follow this